Status Thread: Specters of the Rail (SotR)

5 minutes ago, Vaktezraj said:

There are two kinds of people at this juncture:

tumblr_o8ui8d9M2f1r80p6qo1_1280.png

I'm the fish on the wall there, empty and in awe of what the sam-hill is going on.

Well, i dunno about the rest of ya but i'm gonna get some sleep, because frankly what would i even do if it updated at 1 in the morning? play it for 20 minutes then go to bed? nah, i"m getting my sleep now.

Good luck to ya de, I hope that one of these days, you simply wont give us a hype site so that this doesn't happen anymore.

and to the rest of you merry fools, godspeed.

I am going across the street for junk food and I'm getting VIDEO GAME junk food (no messy fingers) so we are committed now. I can't watch a movie with this kind of junk food.

When I get back I want to see red text with GOOD NEWS!

5 minutes ago, Zoig said:

Well, i dunno about the rest of ya but i'm gonna get some sleep, because frankly what would i even do if it updated at 1 in the morning? play it for 20 minutes then go to bed? nah, i"m getting my sleep now.

Ditto. Besides, by the time we get up if it's already out then it will have most likely been hotfixed a bit making it more enjoyable. 

I am sure there all plugged in and writing code and working there brain off trying to get the update out. Its wise to be patient with them. I am sure they will let us know how far they got. 

1 minute ago, GamrPhysics said:

or not at all cause they actually went to sleep and are just laughing in their dreams that everyones still waiting for the update at 2 AM

Just now, Ninjahunter8020 said:

Why not intoxicatedly hyper?

so true.

Its almost 1 AM EST.  I don't think we'll see this till the morning, and at this point, I'm okay with that.  Rather have fresh devs in the morning to release than worn out tired ones trying to solve bugs, running on coffee only.  If they think its salty tonight, just try bug fixing on nothing but coffee and momentum.

4 minutes ago, Aurouraq said:

I bet once the update is up Red Text is going sound intoxicated from sleep deprivation.

Honest to god, I haven't seen Red Text in so long I completely forgot it existed.