[DE]Rebecca

Status Thread: Specters of the Rail (SotR)

Thanks Team DE for all the work you've put into this update (especially since it's TennoCon)!  Looking forward to the update and all the "goodies" it brings! :D

PREPARE THE HYPE TRAINS BOISS ITS UPDATE TIEM!

• Upvote 3

Now that you've let me know what's going on, full support you for you guys!

Take your time, and blow me away!

ROKKON SHOJO!

For the time being, I'm gonna hold my hype only because I fear for every thing within my reach. Might break something if it's unleashed.

Too late, I no longer have walls. 

Choo choo! all aboard the hype train!

Edited by CrazyCortex

No point in getting hype'd, we're going to wait all night friday only for it to launch early saturday.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

Yep this post would have been nice to have seen yesterday instead of dead silence...

Patience is important; you can't always expect an update from the developers when you want them to update. They did tell us back on that Dev Workshop it would most likely be this week. 

and as fast as Rebecca types how long does it take to simply type a update to the community, it's not about being ungrateful it's about keeping the community consistently informed

And yes, while consistent informing is something everybody wants, that sometimes cannot happen since in cases like this, they're trying to work their hardest to get this update out to us at soon as possible; they'd rather make sure everything about the update is working out then give a rough estimate on when it will come and be wrong about it later on. 

Edited by YellowVolt
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

tumblr_n4d16zK3tu1txfnhpo1_500.gif

ALL MY YES.

^^^^^^^^^^ always luv this gif

31 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

and yes, it IS FINALLY TIME for the hype train =]

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

and as fast as Rebecca types how long does it take to simply type a update to the community, it's not about being ungrateful it's about keeping the community consistently informed

You try having a game with millions of players to satisfy, being in charge of all of them, and having to tend to the game aswell. You just had to go an be that guy, but i'm sure with enough time you'll get over it nice and well.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the update guys. We are looking forward to hearing more of it. We appreciate what you are doing and keep up with the good work =)

• Upvote 1

Instead of *@##$ing that it's not out yet just go play a different game while you wait

• Upvote 3

*Sits in his office, sipping on a large cup of coffee, updating his recording schedule for the soon to come update* I may not look it, but I am hype as f*** right now

Edited by JacobKoopa
  • Upvote 1