Status Thread: Specters of the Rail (SotR)

Just now, VKhaun said:

Yeah I'd love to hear something after all these hours. Even just a "we're still here" or "we went home and I'm posting from my phone in bed with cat". :P

same, ive tried tweeting reb and steve in hoped of a reply, i think they may have postponed it :( they should have at least told us.

Just now, Naikaus said:

so gonna have to get the incubator upgrade segment

Yeah. Kinnda mad that they made another segment for Kavats thats sepreate from Kubrows, but *shrugs* I'm still going to make getting those scans a bit of a priority, right behind .... actually this update is bringing a lot of new and interesting things that I want to try out. Heck I'm even kinnda hyped to try the new Archwing stuff.

I failed us I can't continue the hype train, if I stay up any longer waiting for an update that is obviously made to come out tomorrow than I'll wait, techinally they said it was before tennocon so therefore friday at like 4 am is techinally viable.

1 minute ago, ZZYZX_ said:

same, ive tried tweeting reb and steve in hoped of a reply, i think they may have postponed it :( they should have at least told us.

I don't think they would've postponed it. They definitely would give us some sort of stat if they did, and not leave us in the dust. That's not really how DE works. They've (almost) always been dependable on status', and if they aren't giving us a status, it's probably for a good reason.

Just now, creepercola106 said:

I don't think they would've postponed it. They definitely would give us some sort of stat if they did, and not leave us in the dust. That's not really how DE works. They've (almost) always been dependable on status', and if they aren't giving us a status, it's probably for a good reason.

i reallllllly hope so

Just now, creepercola106 said:

Just have a bit of faith before jumping to conclusions.

lol i just said " i think" not a conclusion, but yeah its definitely not like DE to do something like that. Really hope they figure it out lol

8 minutes ago, Ninjahunter8020 said:

I remember just running random missions XD Took me a bit to figure out how it worked, but I did manage to work it out on my own. Still a bit of a flawed system though that was needing a change. From what I've seen/what they've shown us the new chart is really straight forward. Can't wait to get my hands on it and start tackling those ... rail things XD And kitties. We're getting kitties too, I want a kitty for my ship.

I taxi'd to only a few planets but otherwise I've been able to traverse the starchart, it does look really nice and those junctions rewards look quite appealing, I'm keeping a cautious enthusiasm but I WANT THE KITTIES :D I think I'll happily buy some platinum to prepare for this :D

Just now, LittleArachnid said:

I taxi'd to only a few planets but otherwise I've been able to traverse the starchart, it does look really nice and those junctions rewards look quite appealing, I'm keeping a cautious enthusiasm but I WANT THE KITTIES :D I think I'll happily buy some platinum to prepare for this :D

They've revealed/shown what some of the junction rewards were? Where? When? My hype train is going strong but I need to know this information and add it to the stockpile of fuel!

Just now, Ninjahunter8020 said:

They've revealed/shown what some of the junction rewards were? Where? When? My hype train is going strong but I need to know this information and add it to the stockpile of fuel!

They were weap BPs, void relics and other helpful incintives for newish players

Just now, Ninjahunter8020 said:

I saw a glimpse that prime parts (might) be a reward but they could change that, there's going to be more fusion core alerts as well. Latest prime time showed a demo version of it that Rebecca and Megan played.

Welp... if we were still hearing form them I'd stay up, but after six hours I guess they called it a night. Going to take a nap and check for an update in the morn- er... later this morning.