Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United States of Tenno is recruiting new members (remade thread)

(PSN)Bigc_1125

My name is Big_C1125 and I am the leader of United States of Tenno. We currently consist of 75 members, most of which are on at least a few times weekly if not daily. As of right now we do not have any Mr requirements to join, all that we ask if that you stay friendly and mature to other fellow members. We do however have a 14 day inactivity policy after which you WILL be removed from the clan. If you know you will be out for longer, please pm me ahead and I can designate you the rank of "MIA".

THE DOJO: The dojo has been extensively decorated and been built mostly by me. We have colors throughout (red and blue), 4 dueling rooms, 2 obstacle courses, and much more. We are also completely up to date on all lab research. 

COMMUNITY: On top of our 75 clan members, we are also a proud member of the Legends of the Lotus alliance which has 28 clans and hundreds of members. We do have a psn community for the alliance and I will soon be making a community for the clan ( this is where I will start hosting our plat events, posting builds, etc). 

If you have any questions or you feel that this would be the clan for you, please comment in the post or msg me through my psn Big_C1125. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Edited by (PS4)Bigc_1125

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...