Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

I'm having an issue with mouse lag. When I move the mouse across the screen, the game lags considerably. This only happens with Warframe, and wasn't happening before this patch. I've tried disabling V-sync, pointer accuracy in windows its self, and still nothing works. Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas?

I noticed that Embers WOF got a new visual. But since the patch stretch doesn't work anymore. I tested it: with and without strech equiped enemeys die once they enter the circle of floating flames. Was that intended? I even made a thread about it, but sadly it seems I'm the only one who cares.

Edited by Iskarioth

I noticed that Embers WOF got a new visual. But since the patch stretch doesn't work anymore. I tested it: with and without strech equiped enemeys die once they enter the circle of floating flames. Was that intended? I even made a thread about it, but sadly it seems I'm the only one who cares.

I can't comment on the "patch stretch" bit, but I can comment on the new visual for Ember's WOF... BRILLIANT. Those swirling fireballs and the accompanying light show is a sight to behold.

Before, Mag's Crush was my favorite effect graphic, but now... I think WOF might have the lead.

Changes:

- Removed Slide Cooldown

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them

- Fixed some collision and AI navigation issues in Corpus Defense missions

- Fixed an issue causing enemies to continue spawning in an Extermination mission, after the count had reached zero

Slide cooldown removed again. This is going to be one of those on/off/on/off things isn't it.

I always thought the pickups not being picked up was a bug.

"enemies continue spawning in an Extermination mission, after the count had reached zero" always confused me

We're not going to stop sliding, ever.

Exactly.. :D

K, aparently putting a message in a room of ur dojo removes the option to deconstruct it, also i can't remove the message either, there always has to be something written in the box or the message won't change. Please fix this DE

embers WOF visual is amazing, but its duration was nerfed severly i noticed. hopefully this gets fixed, or at least they amp the dmg wof does so it evens out

Ive noticed this too

Edited by theclinton

What the hell happened to the bloom effect/lens flares in general? They look much less appealing now, so artificial and much more intense. Nyx's Chaos visual FX has been changed too and not for the best. It you rotate the camera it isn't even noticeable as it has been scaled down drastically. Definitely a downgrade from previous build.

Edited by ikarop

People check your embers and confirm the bug(?). Esp now that we are facing the special def missions  WOF will be needed. I hope it wasn't intended. I wouldn't know since i'm fairly new to the forums but was there ever talk about nerfing ember?