Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

After this last Hotfix we start to play kiliken defense. but in the first rounds no enemey appears at the cryopod. they all stick together on the high round platform (the one which now has a ladder), really. till round sixteen only a few (not more than 5 a round) found the way to the cryopod. suddenly we loose because the cryopod was supposed to be destroyed. but there was no enemey at the pod in that moment and before it has 100%. furthermore all enemies stick together in big cluster again on the round platform.

DE please check that out and fix it. we were bored by that lousy gameplay...

Actually i love the braton sound, it feels like lost planet's machine gun which is DAMN AMAZING!!!!!

I respect my colleague's opinion, but before I offer a counterpoint, I must share a recent epiphany.

Last night after I posted that, I played a few more missions equipped with the Braton and I've come to realize my true feelings on the matter. It's not that I don't like the sound... I just don't like that sound on the Braton. It's like turning on a Vespa and having it sound like a Formula One Ferrari. It's  like finally meeting Kate Upton one day and she sounds like David Letterman. It's the wrong fit. I believe that's my issue; the sound is fine, it just doesn't fit. It doesn't belong on the Braton.

I know your gears are constantly turning, DE; and I know that you're always thinking of what would be a nice new weapon to drop in to the game every so often. I think that the next time you come in with something like a fully-automatic tuba, or even a frog slingshot with 3-round burst, you should apply this sound to it. As far as the Braton is concerned however, it should have it's proper sound returned to it.

You mean people who don't like to be just like everyone else and have something that doesn't follow the Wolrd of Warcraft style of ( If you arn't using this armor weapon and skill set you are doing it wrong..) way of thinking are wrong?!?!?

Dude I don't like being told how to play my character my Warframe or my games.

It's like if I told you you have to eat grass wear a kilt and only speak in Duke Nukem slang forever without a choice oh and everyone else did too. Would you not get sick of that would you not want to do something your own way?

To me the no cooldown means I get to watch the rest of my team vanish into the distance while my Rhino built for survivability lumbers along having to constantly fight through the ambushes and huge groups of enemies left behind by the formation skaters. Then constantly seeing "why r u slow?" in the chat. Tried fighting past 4 or more scorps all dragging you all over the place while those damn ball things knock you all over. esc->abort mission

So after downloading 200Mb of update, launcher suddenly stopped working - "Update Fail". It tries to download 200kb (?), then again fails. Restarting computer isn't helping. Any ideas?

Should be an option to 'Check Warframe DB for errors' or some such thing within the options on the pre-login screen (top right corner of the 'patcher') 

Wish I knew what it was actually called but I'm at work =/ - This happened to me on Patch 8 and after sweeping for errors it downloaded a 6mb file and I was g2g. 

Actually, my favorite recent fix/change is the audio adjustment to the Burston... It sounds so f'n sweet now.  WOOO.  Can't wait for the cost changes to dojos so my really tiny clan can start working towards things.  Keep up the great work! 

I know that this was an issue "introduced" with Hotfix 8.1.0, but I'm posting it here because I know that typically older update threads tend to go overlooked when new updates happen.

Seriously, please stop trying to improve things that don't need improvement. It had been a long time since I had equipped and played with the Braton, and I just went on a mission with it tonight.

Oh. Dear. God. Make. It. Stop.

Really, you need to return the Sound FX back to where it was before. The Braton seems like a full-auto carbine (something akin to an M4) or even a capable submachinegun (something like an MP5 or MP7), and before this fix, it really sounded like one. 

Now... it sounds like you're firing a fully-automatic balloon-popping gun stuffed inside a pillow.

I know that I'm only one person's voice, but I would appreciate a genuine reconsideration on this sound selection. I want to be direct and get my point through, without sounding too abrasive or inappropriate. Reconsider the sound. Please.

I'd like to chime in and put yet another voice to those who do not like the new Braton sound. This is the favored primary of a friend as well as me - and neither of us enjoyed the change. It does not feel right.

Other than that - I really love seeing how responsive and receptive the devs are to the playerbase! <3

Edited by Kyria

Removed Slide Cooldown

- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them

- Fixed an issue causing some traps in the Orokin Void levels to not take any damage from certain weapons

Thanks for the update! I particularly like these changes/fixes. :)

Theres allso another black screen glitch, it have happened to me many times. If you close the weapon research in dojo using ESC youre screen might turn black and you cant do anything exept restart the game (I dont know if the screen turns black if you exit the weapon research without using ESC)

Actually, my favorite recent fix/change is the audio adjustment to the Burston... It sounds so f'n sweet now.  WOOO.  Can't wait for the cost changes to dojos so my really tiny clan can start working towards things.  Keep up the great work! 

Agreed. Burston sounds beefier now. Loving that tweak.

As for complainers about the large update?...it's got to be the latest optimized sections and sounds. I've no problem with that!

!-Though I did run into a Enemy Radar effect that turns my friendlies RED rather than green. That a new bug?

To me the no cooldown means I get to watch the rest of my team vanish into the distance while my Rhino built for survivability lumbers along having to constantly fight through the ambushes and huge groups of enemies left behind by the formation skaters. Then constantly seeing "why r u slow?" in the chat. Tried fighting past 4 or more scorps all dragging you all over the place while those damn ball things knock you all over. esc->abort mission

Awesome story, how come my rushing rhino frame usage works with or without slide cool downs.

You are a ninja, heavy but ninja, use walls, jumps, flips, kicks and an occasional strike, You as a rhino can decimate everyone in the room with stomp and blast in gleaming iron t3 exterminate solo.

That's what rhino is about when you use him properly,

On the cool down matter

i'm just sad that lack of imagination in using surroundings is so easily solved with repetitive actions, really brings the creativity in people ( I do once again say that  in actual ingame battle it really looks dramatic and has its role, probably the fact that people abuse it is what bothers me). Lack of boost on repeat slides is mid ground,  DE actually walking the silver lining....

@Kealena: Back to rhino (i love that frame, u really hurt me when u talk like that)

Really , dunno where you got the lumbering part in the rhino, he just walks slow. Add me, ill show you the wild. Same nick ingame... everybody is welcome ofc, usually i'm found on xini. 

Btw contribution...

doing my job as a beta player/tester.

Most of these are repeatable xcept the dojo one, that was an awkward one but fun to see.

Enjoy 

Edited by Palamudin

Sounds like you're running with the wrong team...