Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

yeeehawww! :D

Addendum : But what about Vauban's balls getting stuck on snowglobe or dojo gray screen of death on labs? 

That's Vauban's own fault.  Getting your tongue stuck on an ice lolly is one thing but OUCH >.<

Changes:

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Updated Sound FX for reloading a Sicarus

- Added visual indicator to Ogris and Lanka when they are ready to fire

- Added Sound FX for Wyrm Sentinel’s Crowd Control ability

- Reworked some of the pit traps in the Loot Rooms found in Orokin Void levels

- Updated Visual FX on Ember’s Overheat ability

- Updated Visual FX on Trinity’s Link and Energy Vampire abilities

- Updated Visual FX on Ash’s Smoke Screen ability

- Tuned difficulty for Mastery Challenges for Ranks 4+ to be more balanced for a wider range of weapons

- Sentinels will now be revived at the end of a dueling round

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them

- Fixed crash that could occur when using Vortex

- Fixed shields not replenishing if damaged while using Nyx's Absorb

- Fixed missing Charge-up Sound FX on various swords

- Fixed dead ends appearing in Dojo at the point where two rooms perfectly connect

- Fixed some collision and AI navigation issues in Corpus Defense missions

- Fixed an issue causing enemies to continue spawning in an Extermination mission, after the count had reached zero

- Fixed an issue with Saryn’s Poison ability, so that the globes now replicate correctly for clients

- Fixed Hornet Strike not affecting DOT from the Acrid

- Fixed an issue causing some traps in the Orokin Void levels to not take any damage from certain weapons

- Fixed an issue causing players to be left in an unresponsive, black screen state when a duel round completes

you guys still need to fix an error with Vauban's vortex, even though the enemies are killed by players, when the vortex ends there are often clumps of ragdolled enemies that enemy radar and sentinels pick up and will actively shoot 

Yay ! 

For your next magic trick, can the prime weapons please be the badasses I know they can be ?

Starting with its sound of the LatronP, which really makes it feel like its not packing the punch I know it is. It has a very light bang, followed by like, a shrill whine at the end. A little annoying after a while.

Unlike the akbolto, which sound so orgasmically meaty, I could be firing literal roast hams at my enemies without a second thought. 

And the reaperP really just isnt worth trying to get it... The top 3 heavy weapons are probably the Hate, Scindo and Gram.

A weapon as difficult to get my hands on as the reaperP should I think, be able to at least match these.

TL;DR: Thank you, please buff prime weapons.