Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Bulk download doesn't affect updates (just initial download).

Well don't know what to say, closed down the game and steam and ran the game 5 times and each time told me there's an update available so i couldnt log in, everytime i opened the launcher it'd do an update check and say ready, it couldn't find the update until I turned off the bulk downloads. *shrugs*

Glad to see the slide cooldown removed.

I understand wanting to slow down rushers, but there are other better options. The slide cooldown felt very unnatural.

This.

Oh, and EVERYBODY lost something when the slide cooldown was added.

Now that the cooldown was removed, don't think that you explorers LOST something.

It's better this way.

If you want to explore, play with other explorers.

If you want to rush, play with other rushers.

If you don't want a mix, don't play in PuGs.

great, they took the strongest side arm in the game and they increased the damage of the poison by 220%.... I'm done with this game for awhile. There is no customization, you are gimped if you don't use a specific weapon. 

Edited by aTaVaX

Changes:

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Updated Sound FX for reloading a Sicarus

- Added visual indicator to Ogris and Lanka when they are ready to fire

- Added Sound FX for Wyrm Sentinel’s Crowd Control ability (Does it/this actually 'work' or function -- as intended ?)

- Reworked some of the pit traps in the Loot Rooms found in Orokin Void levels

- Updated Visual FX on Ember’s Overheat ability

- Updated Visual FX on Trinity’s Link and Energy Vampire abilities

- Updated Visual FX on Ash’s Smoke Screen ability

- Tuned difficulty for Mastery Challenges for Ranks 4+ to be more balanced for a wider range of weapons

- Sentinels will now be revived at the end of a dueling round

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them

- Fixed crash that could occur when using Vortex

- Fixed shields not replenishing if damaged while using Nyx's Absorb

- Fixed missing Charge-up Sound FX on various swords

- Fixed dead ends appearing in Dojo at the point where two rooms perfectly connect

- Fixed some collision and AI navigation issues in Corpus Defense missions

- Fixed an issue causing enemies to continue spawning in an Extermination mission, after the count had reached zero

- Fixed an issue with Saryn’s Poison ability, so that the globes now replicate correctly for clients

- Fixed Hornet Strike not affecting DOT from the Acrid (+2 for build viability)

- Fixed an issue causing some traps in the Orokin Void levels to not take any damage from certain weapons

- Fixed an issue causing players to be left in an unresponsive, black screen state when a duel round completes

Just hope you made Trinity's different skills stand out.

Update:

Link looks proformal linking to enemy. However Energy Vampire I think should be a purple to distinguish the two or a purple effect/outline. Just my 2 cents. So people can identify the effect on defense missions or in crowded environments. The previous purple absorb energy style effect was very distinct. I feel the colour was lacking, however.

For example on Banshee I can tell that if enemies have orange spheres that I get a critical shot in on that area or if someone is using silence (slightly yellow outline effect.) The new link effect is good with the line connecting the player model to the enemy location. But it still has the same colour as energy vampire and energy vampire doesn't stand out so-to-speak, between link and energy vampire. You can't if there is link and / or energy vampire on the enemy at the same time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Color_icon_blue.svg - I'd be advocating for a colour more like the bottom left hand corner or the colour from the face mask in the energy vampire skill card shown: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130328192843/warframe/images/thumb/4/49/Energy_Vampire.png/100px-Energy_Vampire.png here.

Update #2

Can you guys with the Ogris, not have it charge as the lensflare on the back, but have an energy bar charge up the side of the rocket launcher (Ogris) and you could use the colour tint system as well. But there To give the user more flexability in changing the colours they want their rocket launcher to have as a charge colour. I've found a few lens flares in Warframe are very 'in your face' and 'distracting'. Subtly in aesthetics, so you know what your weapon is doing is better than being in your face. That is my kinesthetic feel thinking. Also when you change the camera left or right it shows the side of the Ogris when you're aiming and when you're not, so this could be beneficial.

Edited by Kinjeto

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them

- Fixed crash that could occur when using Vortex

Oh my DE Thank you!

Edited by Scourger

Changes:

- Updated Visual FX on Ash’s Smoke Screen ability

Thanks for the updates DE...

I want to say that when I read that part I thought

"Does this mean I'll FINALLY be able to see my Ash when I'm invisible from smoke screen."

No. Apparently not. :/

is that in the plan or whats the deal with that?