The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI suggestion

Carchemish

So one of the few things I really like about The Division, is the simple UI.  Like Warframe's UI, it's very simple and informative.  However, it also floats right by your character, so you don't have to look all the way to the corners of the screen to get the info you need.

Wish list...Warframe's player frame elements that either float near the player in a similar fashion, or a way to adjust those elements.

http://cdn.ndtv.com/tech/gadgets/UI_the_division_ubisoft.jpg

DISCUSS!!

Hey Carchemish,
We did briefly consider this, but the reality is that the pace of our game wouldn't be very compatible with that type of presentation.
It would be incredibly difficult to follow the UI if it moved around at the same velocity and angles that your Warframe moved at. Games like Dead Space and The Division are able to make this work because they're a lot slower and not as erratic in terms of not only character movement, but amount of action going on in the middle of the screen.

We do however have HUD Scaling Options if you feel like having HUD elements closer to the centre of the screen would help improve your experience :)

Hope you enjoy the new update!

Edited by [DE]Dorian

Well fine...be reasonable and fair about it, GAWSH!

What happened to the good old days when I could look forward to a scathing response like "LOL GO BACK TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT, NOOB!"

I feel violated...but I do look forward to the update!

Edited by Carchemish