Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

I have been working for a while on building Nova prime. The only missing part was chassis when void 2.0 hit. I farmed void traces for a while and refined a flawless V1 neo relic. Then I was lucky enough to chance upon a nice group of 3 other players in the recruiting chat, all with radiant V1 neo relics of their own. The capture mission went like a charm, nobody quit, no crash occured, everyone got their 10 yellow balls, Guess what we got : dual kamas bp, forma, Volt bp, bronco barrel....

I just needed to share that.

Enemies has invulnerability after corrupted for several seconds.

This is a bit annoying, sometimes they start attacking while invulnerable.

This wastes my ammo and energy.

With Reactant drop rate reduced, this is annoying for void runs.

Just make the corruption instant and remove the invulnerability please.

hello again, wanted to expand on my previous post the page before.

- farming new relics form new primes

i think most players get the idea to make it possible to "hold" old primes possible and give a simple way to add new content so to speak. The main problem i have is not the system, that new primes get new relics and we still have our old ones. This in fact is pretty cool. The main issue lies in the fact that farming relics is quite dull and farming for a specific relic is nearly impossible (More to the relic farming mechanic below) but this fact puts people off and i can understand the problem. A solution would be to change the system how we get our relics and one dev stream hinted that with relic drops from eximus. So maybe that will be solved somehow. i dont know. The only thing i remeber that i farmed for 10x t4 sabo keys in the past. And that was a real grindfest. Since you played hierachon pluto excavation a ton. I would not get any sabo keys most runs. would be lucky if i got 1 and really good if i left with 2 keys. So yeah, if i assume we get around 4 or more relics when nekros and the weapon hit us. This means farming for specific relics and that will be not fun at all. So yeah,the main problem is the farming mechanic.

Another point is the relic value. in the past player would trade vaulted stuff for plat. This vault system offers good options to make plat by seeling relics from vaulted items. i assume relics are tradeable, dont really tried it,but seems logical. which is okay in a way. trading relics for plat is the same as keys before and seems totally cool. It bears a problem tho, that players could possible offer "rides" for plat in their group to players wanting a chance of a vaulted prime part. And yes you can say this will be forbidden and so on. But with this new vault system you set an option for this kind of thing. It makes it possible. And players will do/try this in the future.... which kind of scars me. Liked the fact,that there was no "offer taxi for x plat" in chat, which tends to make the community very friendly. Hopefully this will not underminde that.

- relic farm madness

farming relics...yeah. where to start. The current by far most effective way is to go into the excavation missions and do them to get relics. in dark sectors u can take vauban and leave the excavators way early and go to the next,which means you will always have one running, even in random groups. so one relic every ~6mins, if the sites are close even faster or if you got a selected group, who know what to do. So how do you know you get a vauban in the group. yeah you have to play vauabn. so this mission type is basiclly farme locked if you want to spent it most effective. And when i can leave an mexcavaor 20sec+ before he runs out or need to stay there with other frames,thats quite a difference. the secound most effective relic farming way was spy missions, but these tended to leave specific keys out in the past, solo you could run them in about 5mins. And you would not always get a key. this seem to have changed with relics. havent done a ton of spys,so maybe i was just lucky and got relics all time. dont know if you can drop all relics of each tier tho. So you will get relics in a rate of 6per minute at least. If i compare that to defense, or survival,we get like 1 per 10min, was lucky at akkad and got 1 at wave 5 and 1 at 20. Assume survial rewards are changed a bit to. But thats double the time to farm. And the wave 5 one is a chance,can get crap too... So your relic farming is locked to one mission type and one frame (spy would have a bit of a wider variety yes).

The other thing is, you want to play against enemys that shoot or you want to go against the infested  (dark sector). If you have the chance fo farm faster and more relaxed you will probably go with the infested. So yeah we have 3 excavations. one for each tier. So if you farm a specific tier of relic. You see the same tile set again and again and again... and again. Get the point? The good thing is all players come to one mission, you will not be alone, which i like for random groups. But since the time split between endgame content and key farming is so unbalanced (see my other post). you speed a lot more time then before relic hunting and this gets boring really fast. There is no change. The other problem is that the ice tileset on europa is a bit better form the spawn with the fix, but due to the ai and the different map levels, the spawns/energy supply still gets stuck more often then hierachon for example. so one ppl is stuck waiting on the excavator to defend,while others search the map for energy cells... And you dont have another option for a dark sector excavation. There are double or triple the amount of dark sector defense and survival missions. why? if the engl warframe wiki is up to date,there are 10 ds survivals and 13 ds defense mission, there are 3.... 3... pls let it sink in...3 ds excavations. The reasoning behind that escapes my mind.

Thats the mission dull part. Another point is the farming for specific relics, which is or will be a must with the introduction of the new relics for new primes mechanic. So we got 6 active relics for each tier. If i'm farming a t2/t3 or t3/t4 excavation if have 12 relics in the pool. I only need one of them for my part. So my chance every 6mins is really low (~8%) to get what i want. Its around the rare drops table. So i m hunting a prime part,which in fact might not even be a rare chance on the relic itself. But to get the specific relic i basicly have a rare drop chance, which makes the prime part i want a rare one.... Assuming here i hunt a new released relic, no one has and i dont need stuff from the other ones i drop. So farming specific stuff is quite a challenge.

- suggestion for improvemnts:

so in general,we got the same mission types, more fokus on relic farming, dull relic farming by that fact, no real way to test ourselfs. and a ton of other stuff. So here are some ideas how to battle this stuff from my side. a lot of people made good suggestions. Please keep in mind these are purely ideas. In the end the developer decides what to put in the game ;)

• make a system to indicate reward tier. Add a border,symbol,color,the ducat vaule or any other thing to the end screen to indicate to the player of a relic mission how rare the reward really is.
  • add an option to farm for void traces. this could be by adding them in the rewards at the void tile set missions in packs of 5,10,15,20 traces depending on the tier and/or time spend in endless mission. this tileset is currently unused. other option would be to ramp up the void traces in the original fissure missions in endless types. So after 5 minutes/waves you would get your normal traces, after 10 you would get 50% of the 5 minute one reward (~5 traces), at 15 you would get 100% or the 5 minute one (~10 traces), at 20 you would get 150% (~15 traces) , this could go further by increasing the base vaules for the later rewards. so at 20 you would have around the same amount of traces like runing 4x 5mins/waves endless missons, could even be a bit more, need to be balanced. the reward could varry by tier, giving you more for higher tiers. and increasing the traces you get after staying over 20mins by a lot. making farming for traces in 20mins/20waves/4 signals + endless missions a musst. and this would give a significant reward for doing this missions again.
  • remove void traces from "in-mission" drops and make them a endscreen reward / additional reward on completion of waves/signal/excavators/survivals. You could still get them by opening special caches or completion other neccessary in-mission objectives.
  • add relics in more drop tables. this maybe already done by the "eximus drop relics" thing, so i dont know. But add relic in all drop tables. So if i played 20waves defense i would have a decent chance to get 3 relics, which would create decent options to farm relics in comparision to the same old excavations. There will still be a "best" one, but the difference shouldn't be this big in terms of time/reward.
  • make relic drop tables just tier locked. at the past you would get void keys for specific mission types in specific mission. one could argue this made sense or not. but with specific void missions getting void keys for defense and intercept in an actucal intercept mission made somewhat sense. relics dont have a missiontype lock. so please just make a tier one mission of any type give you the tier one and two relics, tier 2 normal mission give tier 2+3 relics, tier 3 missions, give tier 3+4 relics. This would make farming easier. newer player could unterstand the drop system way faster. you would not need a wiki to check if relic x would even drop in that mission. just check levels and done. you know.
  • recruitment chat: there are several options here. one would be to make all fissure mission recruitment only. void recruit system like it was before, if u dont recruit u are solo. so no random group finding. another way would be to make refined relic runs recruitment only. this would preserve the public group system somewhat. So choosing public would only show me unrefined relics to equip. invite only or invite via friendlist/recruitment people would give you acess to the refined ones. keep in mind this would speed up farming primes even more, since more ppls would find matching groups. kinda dont like both options myself very much. but all that comes to mind concerning this issue. Since most ppls like the public matchmaking for the conviniece and since void missions are faster recruting a long time makes no sense a option to preserve both system and get life into recruitment chat would be my preference here.
  • equipment overcharge system: add a marker on the map like fokus, but near the void fissures that opens (could also be an activate option like the oroginal fissure thing where you opened it). you can pick them up like volts speed dna spiral before. you pick up one and your equipment is overcharged. overcharge works like before. but you simply pick up your overcharge once, no collecting. it's like focus, so no carrier vakuum problem (or activate,then no vakuum problem eiterh^^). The buff timers stay the same. this can occur multiple times per mission. an option would simply be to make it a bit like the focus thingys,which appear sometimes. Another way would be,that each fissure can overchrage u if you chosse and you have a cooldown,where your corrupted warframe/weapon need time to adjust to the normal state. Anoterh option would be, once per mission you could overcharge you warframe, once your weapons. So at maximum you would have 4 overcharges per missions. Buffs wouldn't be able to overlap. so only one thing at a time
  • ducat farming: add an option to queue up relics or choose a relic type. So in endless missions you could open more relics. As endscreen you would have endscreen 1 for relic rotation 1, endcreen 2 relic rotation 2 and so on. Would mean after the mission you spend more time in the endscreen. other option would be you just get your rewards from the relic you queued up after specific points during the mission, bit like void before. This would make solo/group play more balanced. You would still have the choose option for the "one relic" missions. So in endless you could choose a group, but solo play would not be as punished as it is at the moment.
  • mission/tileset diversity: the fissure corrupt the enemys, the space, by the fissure breaking open, they corrupt your warframe powers/weapons. why do they not corrupt the maps? maybe this idea is not consistent with the lore,i dont know. but just my thought. Kind of like the well made infested spaceships, where in grineer guu comes from the walls. a large hive develops in a room. The fissures could do the same, this would make makes a different expierience. my thought would was that the fissure corrpt the reality our warframes expierence. This would look like the cephalon suda  or the training room. So parts of the map would convert matrix like to this big data blocks and then lead over to turn into the void tile set style. in the space between there would be this data edge like the simaris training room. I'm assuming the sephalon suda effect for each of this spots would be a bit much. But just this data/matrix feel would already do alot for the mission. If this would lead over into the void tileset. you could add the laser/pressure plates from there,which would ease up the atmosphere for the fissure mission in my eyes. For statis defense missions this option would open up a way to change the map each x waves (like the moon defense completly). Or just to change parts of it,by a part it it being corrupted by the fissure. when is closes you would have the normal tileset again and fissure at other places would corrupt other parts of the map. You could even make a data like bridge from the normal fissure missions to the void tile set. For example: During a capture after i capture the dude, the next tile to tile break will be changed to a void "bridge" this would look like the cephalon suda effect and after you enter you would play the void tileset for the rest of the mission. since your warframes "mind" has been corrupetd by the capture target you just neutralized. You would basicly be portet from the normal mission tileset to the void set. but just by entering the void tear/bridge. idk if that possible engine wise. but would be a cool option. But even just making parts of the map corrupt will make the maps different and specail from the normal starchart mission, what is needed in my opinion.
  • second mission objective in fissure missions: personly i dont need these, but seems like the design route is to implement that here some options. these will be needed to finish the mission, they are not optional. for higher mr players,this should not be super challenging, but would add some mission diversity. it basicly just adds two missions typs together most of the time,with one part being a faster version of the original one:

Capture:

1. option: after you captured the target lotus analysis the target and detected some missing information without that the target is worthless, you need to search a cache/special item to make the information from the target more worthwhile -> cache search in the rest/near the end of the mission, will be visible with loot detector stuff. if not found during 1-2mins lotus will mark it.
  2. option: some sort of "mini boss fight". the dissapearing act, which some capture targets pull,will be a musst at like 25% and 50%, 75% health (maybe just 1 or 2 times would be easier). during the time the capture target is invisible, you can not shoot it,it will not leave the room, its just "shielded"/portet away.  You hurt it so much,that reinfocements support the capture target, these have some kind of delay/shield mechanism. and would include some special units. So for example spawn 2-3 executioner like/heavy units,with some fodder. these hold the key/energy/shielding mechanism to support the capture targets escape. you would have to kill these support units, then the capture target like normal. maybe they set up an enegie barrier, and by killing them you destroy these barriers,the capture target would be outside the barrier (waiting and laughing, hoping for your failure^^). could be some other mechanis. as a high level tenno, you would just 1shot the support units and the the hunt goes on. would not change much, but just ease up the mission pace a bit. could teleport the capture target away some meters,so you would have to hunt again a bit.
  3. option: add in some other mission type after the capture, for example extermintate, enemys block you escape route and you must eliminate enemy forces to get back out safly. or a interception device prevents extrations,during your capture other enemys set this mechanism up to prevent oyu from leaving -> some kind of sabotage or get the security code to hide your ship from the a planetary blockade set up during your capture -> open one spy vault, you get my point. the lotus text after the capture would set up the short story/information for the player to let him know what happend/results after this capture of a high valule asset fromt he enemy.

exterminate:

1. option: lotus tells you on the corpses you found a map to hidden data or caches, which would support the tenno side in the fight, making them essential to get before extract -> cache search, or spy, you could add other stuff on here like the option 3 from capture.
  2. option: the extermination got the attention of the enemys, reinforcements are coming -> spawns in special enemy(s), mini bossfight, (bursa, executioner, juggernaut)

Sabotage:

1. option: you need to get the codes to sabotage the objective -> doing a spyvault or capture before or search a specific chace
  2. option: the enemys have blocked you landingcrafts ability to extract and the enemys trying to revenge this act, by trying to kill you- > short survival or could be short defense on a console you hacked to get your landingcraft there
  3. option: breaking the secrutiy links of the reactor -> mobile defense on two points before the sabotage

defense:

1. option: mini bosses, liked the hyena at this weekend event, something like this after some waves
  2. option: if we go with the corruption theme, the target is corruptet by the fissures (losing hp,lik-10 or so). you need to kill some special corruptet enemys attaking the pod. by killing them the defense target gets the hp back (or a big chunk, like +1000). -> somekind of capture/exterminate scenario, priority targets, fodder is still attacking
  3. option: lotus detected some special information for you to extract (concoles you need to defend), so you have one additional defense target on the map, this will maybe change (maybe you intercept a signal on these computers from the enemy attacking forces). maybe these will shield your primary defense target, so you would only have this console and only one defense target at any given time. so maybe wave 1= primary pod , wave 2 = signal console, wave 3= signal console, wave 4/5 primary pod or some other way. but means you change your target

survival:

1. option: lotus (or ordis) manged to normalise the pressure/air thing, (survival stops?). lotus needs you to find a console (or spy vault) to hack and give her the option to extract you. -> console defense, or mobile defense or just spy
  2. option: the first hack to activate the survival is a spy vault, triggering the alarm early will just alarm, not trigger the survival
  3. option: sabotage/capture right after the arrival alerts the enemys, the prevent you from leaving by the survival scenario, the distraction was the sabo/capture

excavation

1. option: the hacking/defending of a console will reveal the data to mark the excavation sites
  2. option: data to the sites is hold by a special enemy -> capture at start
  3. option: mini bosses after some breakpoints at excavators

intercept

1. option: you need to power up the signal stations -> defense at one extra console at middle, this basicly unlocks the intercept
  2. option: special intercept enemys (hacker typs), they just enter the circle of the points and capture them in a second or three secounds (maybe some fancy energy animation^^). they are a bit stronger, harder to take down, marked by the lotus on the map with the crosshair tho

mobile defense

1. option: you power up/unlock the void gate device, this creates a portal (like void sabotage) or a fissure,which overcharges your equipment during the last defense. lotus trys to contain this fissure and prepare extration for you to take information you analyzed back to the ship -> some kind of defense/extended 3rd mobile defense point . bit like the griner tileset,where you have 2 mob def points and then unlock the 3rd in the middle.
  2. option: by hacking into the console you unlock the position of a rescue target -> rescue after all mob def points
  3. option: the data you got underminded the enemy system, you just need to start it up -> sabotage
  4. option: you cant read the data, is locked with a key -> spy mission or capture the enemy holding the key to encrypt

rescue

1. option: recover the key to the cell -> spy/capture
  2. option: the extract is delayed you need to defend the resuce target for a given amount of time/waves -> defense like in sorties

hijack

1. option: spy/capture before to ge the codes for the moving thing
  2. option: delayed extract -> defense short time
  3. option: door for the thing is looked you need to override it at a console -> mobile defense there, or code from spy vault or code from enemy/capture/mini boss

So yeah, thats it so far. what i would love to see and expected like many other players with the fissure,was some kinda of void sabotage style mission. So this could be thing for all mission. With the corruption of the map itself, it could open up hughe possibilities, but needs probably more content to be created so dont see this in the near future. and was suggested a bunch of times. thx for reaing, all i can think of at the moment. hope we get new improvements soon. fight on tenno ;)

I tried a couple more Void Fissures today (bringing my total Fissure runs to about 20 since the update). Congratulations DE, you have made a game mode I despise more than Archwing (which makes me feel physically sick btw). I just spent 20mins getting rid of all my relics in trades simply because I am never going to be running that god awful game mode. Fortunatly I am rolling in Ducats and have no need of any Prime parts (sorry clan mates, no more gifts for you). I truely feel sorry for players who will be forced into void fissures just to get Prime gear.

• You can't fail rescue missions
  • Capture is a stupid speed run, it always has been; ignore enemies, kill one guy and extract
  • Survivals last 5minutes
  • I can only imagine how terrible defense missions are, but hey, they might have predictable spawns and be the only 'good' mode
  • Interception, hah! over my dead body. I didn't do them when there were multiple rewards per run, certainly not going to do it for 1 reward.

It's a flustercluck of enemies spawning right on top of you;

• DE - "oh you thought this was a corpus mission, haha *%$! you here's a bunch of Bombards"
  • DE - "I know how much you love nullifiers, here, have 6 at once! Don't worry I'll deliver them right into your face so you don't have to try and find them"

The result is me simply ignoring everything, speed running the whole thing as Loki with all the speed mods; grab 10 reactants and get the flock out of there. After doing that about 3 more times, I'm done. No more. I don't even have other games that I want to play, but in this scenario, nothing is better than something. Even the lure of new tileset, new warframes, Galatine & Sancti Prime are not enough to make stay.

See you in 12months once this mess is fixed.... if the game is still around then

Edited by SoulOfTheHunter

14 minutes ago, SoulOfTheHunter said:

I tried a couple more Void Fissures today (bringing my total Fissure runs to about 20 since the update). Congratulations DE, you have made a game mode I despise more than Archwing (which makes me feel physically sick btw). I just spent 20mins getting rid of all my relics in trades simply because I am never going to be running that god awful game mode. Fortunatly I am rolling in Ducats and have no need of any Prime parts (sorry clan mates, no more gifts for you). I truely feel sorry for players who will be forced into void fissures just to get Prime gear.

• You can't fail rescue missions
  • Capture is a stupid speed run, it always has been; ignore enemies, kill one guy and extract
  • Survivals last 5minutes
  • I can only imagine how terrible defense missions are, but hey, they might have predictable spawns and be the only 'good' mode
  • Interception, hah! over my dead body. I didn't do them when there were multiple rewards per run, certainly not going to do it for 1 reward.

It's a flustercluck of enemies spawning right on top of you;

• DE - "oh you thought this was a corpus mission, haha *%$! you here's a bunch of Bombards"
  • DE - "I know how much you love nullifiers, here, have 6 at once! Don't worry I'll deliver them right into your face so you don't have to try and find them"

The result is me simply ignoring everything, speed running the whole thing as Loki with all the speed mods; grab 10 reactants and get the flock out of there. After doing that about 3 more times, I'm done. No more. I don't even have other games that I want to play, but in this scenario, nothing is better than something. Even the lure of new tileset, new warframes, Galatine & Sancti Prime are not enough to make stay.

See you in 12months once this mess is fixed.... if the game is still around then

I can sympathize with this, currently I am drained from running these fissures and getting either forma or things that aren't even worth the ducats now. Hopefully, this fissure situation can be heavily revamped into a manner that can make it fun instead of more grindy than the previous void key environment.

36 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I can sympathize with this, currently I am drained from running these fissures and getting either forma or things that aren't even worth the ducats now. Hopefully, this fissure situation can be heavily revamped into a manner that can make it fun instead of more grindy than the previous void key environment.

If only we could get actual forma, but alas, just forma blueprints. I've got 80+ of those already and acquire them faster than I can build. I used 6 forma's today; 3 on Nekros following the rework, and 3 more on Reaper Prime. 24 hour build time for forma is insane considering how much can and ultimatly must be used in game. Nearly every gun that's worth upgrading requires upto 5 forma (6 in some cases). Melee weapons weren't that much of an issue but now with high drain mods like Primed Fury/Preasure Point/Blood Rush they will need many forma soon too. Hell, if ready made forma, orokin catalyst/reactors or exilus adapters were in relics, even as rare drops, I could see the point in refining relics. Especially as a veteran player where prime parts serves zero use apart from increasing wealth of ducats or platnium.

But the problem isn't the reward, it's what must be done to 'earn' the reward. I'm a relativly new player (despite being MR22), coming in shortly after update 17 (or whatever Parkour 2.0 was in). Those sorts of changes were improvement that could be universaly seen as such, bugs were accepted because it was apparent that overall it was an improvement, a step forward. This void rework is so hit and miss with the players, regardless of the bugs; how much can a revamp of a rework fix?

All the old void needed was an increasing drop chance of the 'good' items the longer you player a mission for. If the mission got harder over time, the rewards should get better. I doubt any warframe player disagrees with that.

The rework has gotten players out of the void tileset, but then it simply spawns all the void enemies into the other tilesets. I can only describe it as idiotic. There isn't even a reason given why void fissures even exist.

I'm fed up, bitter and have nothing but complaints about void fissures. Best if I just call it a night. I'm sure everything I want to say has been said a thousand times before by others.

Edited by SoulOfTheHunter

Issues everywhere. This new system gave us nothing but problems. A lot more than we had before with the previous Void, which tbh I loved so much. 

Each day passes by and I get more and more pissed off and depressed about this bs. I already wrote some suggestions in this thread - before and after the "fix". The thing is, there's still so much more to fix. Like, the old Void had its problems, mainly the reward tables... Actually, just them. That was really the only real problem of the old Void. The fact that the odds of you getting a better reward didn't increase with the time/effort you stayed playing in those endless missions. The Void was overall perfect and it was the thing that made me play so much Warframe. Right now, I'm only logging to get my daily reward and maybe play the Sorties. My friends stopped logging as regularly as they did before the change too. To be honest, it looks like this system will never be as good as the old one. Not unless there are some huge changes in the future. 

It pisses me off. You know, reading all these pages and like, a lot of reddit posts too, the fact that people who I've known to be active players, just stopped playing so regularly, I can see that I'm not alone in this. There's a huge amount of the playerbase that just hates this Void 2.0. So my question is, do you even care about all these players that you attracted with your fantastic job on the game, only to have them leave because you decided to change the best thing about the game? 

Like, I was talking to a friend about the fissures and Warframe in general. Yes, he said that it was kinda getting boring with these changes, but that's not the point, I told him that since there's a thread on the forums, that would mean that it's still an open conversation. Changes could come sooner or later. I told him that there are 23 pages of walls of text from people that, like him and I, dislike every bit of these Fissures - and that's the truth. You know, nerfs are one thing to be mad at, this is a whole game mode, actually, it's THE GAME MODE. For a lot of people Warframe was the Void - and I don't see a problem with that, why would there be a problem with that when everybody was happy?!? But that game mode is gone. Now we have some bs missions in their place, so we can play against other factions and etc. Wasn't that the point in the Sorties anyway? And also aren't there are a lot of other game modes that "makes" us play against all the other factions too? You had Void key farming, Fusion core farming, Resource farming, Invasion missions and you have the Sorties... I don't get it, what more do you want?! I really envy the consoles right now, they don't have to deal with these stupid Fissures... not yet anyway. This reminds me, since they are getting the update soon, does that mean that this thread will go away? Then again, if this thread is just put here just for the sake of it, it wouldn't even matter... 

Now that I think about it, I guess if I was like MR 10, I'd probably like the new system. You can farm the prime parts a lot easier with no effort really. Join public groups for that relic farming, have other people carry you. Yeah, I'd like that if I was that kind of a player. I'd love every single thing about Void Fissure if I was a damn casual. Six forma Dex Sybaris?!? Why... just use the Tonkor. It will kill everything in the game anyway. Yeah,thanks a lot... I'm gonna go play Pokemon GO now, or read a book or something, idk... 

I'm sorry for all the hate I just wrote. I'm actually very pissed off right now. It's not the best feedback really, but it's feedback. It shows that we're not okay with this. I hope that someone reads at least 1/10 of this thread, it will be enough. Then again, why am I saying sorry if this thread ignored... weird. Anyway, sorry for the hate. Hope you guys fix this damn mess. 

I agree with above 3 posts about the issues with the new Void 2.0. I myself was a very frequently playing user until void 2.0 was released first. At first it was ridiculously stupid and then we received a last resort fix which apparently was something to shut the players mouths so we don't ramble about it and DE was hoping that the new fix is good enough to do that, but NO. Every player I talked to is extremely pissed off about the new Void system and they said that old Void was hell of a better one. DE why did you have to change that? I understand the issue with the reward table, that could be added, so void keys could be replaced with relics too and void tracers could still drop in void missions and have your relic updated, but those fissures and gathering reactants ruin everything. You cannot Capture the mission without killing dozen of NPCs. Everything is ruined now, void missions are now worse more than ever and I don't see how that makes you enjoy the game since half of the time playing warframe is farming in the Void and if we don't have a decent enjoyable to play Void then what?  So to sum that up the main issues with the new Void are:

- Missions are no more what they used to be. What I mean is that capture mission goal is no more capturing the target but gathering the balls first and then capture that target or vice versa which for me is not capture mission, but some kind of exterminatish-gather-ball-capture.  Every mission now is about exterminate and gather balls + complete the other task that you came for.

- Damn multiple rewards. I liked that man. I liked to play survival, defence or interception and stay like 60 waves just to get multiple rewards and having fun at the same time. YES we can stay now in the mission when we complete gathering the balls but why do I have to do that since we don't receive any rewards. When we asked for endless missions to be returned we didn't want a normal Survival which can be played on any other planet, but for multiple rewards, why didn't you understand that.

- Fissure itself is very thoughtless you know ? I know you wanted us to play on different tile sets other than the good old void, but you know spawning nullifiers right in your face is not cool especially when you have few bombards and a bursa or a napalm and I hate the fact that when monsters turn into corrupted they are invincible for a seconds and you waste bullets and energy on them, or you cast anything and they don't get affected by anything and next moment you are already wrapped up by couple of nullifiers and they are raping you up.

I don't want to give up playing the game but every time I log in and I play the sorties I don't see any other reason to stay and play the game. Damn I miss the old Void. Hope you do some changes and make the Void playable again.

Edited by k1sam3

One things I dislike about Void 2.0 is the presence of forma in the reward table ;

The last thing I want to see when I complete a mission with a radiant relic is it being wasted on a Forma BP especially if that reward has a low chance of dropping with an unrefined relic such as the AXI V1 or appears twice on the reward table like the Meso D1 relic. It's especially frustrating when you run with a friend, with two unrefined relics and get rare drops and run again a bunch of time with radiant relics and drop forma bp.

How about just transfering forma bp as a one of the rewards for void tileset missions and give fully built forma, or better yet, bring back some older prime warframes, weapons and parts that are in the vault right now, and switch them every so often when you release a new prime set.

Idk, just my 2 cents. 

-Edit-

Switching the odds when you refine a relic and removing a tier of refinement might be more interesting too. (note that the percentages only serve as an example and don't represent the actual odds of getting a drop):

Unrefined Lith S1 Relic

• Bronco Prime BP : 22%
  • Hikou Prime BB : 22%
  • Paris Prime String : 22%
  • Paris Prime Grip : 11%
  • Forma BP (WHY!?) : 11%
  • Spira Prime Pouch : 2%

Refining it to exceptionnal could bring the odds more in the middle of the drop table so players could get more control on the drop you could get without outright giving it to them.

Exceptionnal Lith S1 Relic

• Bronco Prime BP : 5%
  • Hikou Prime BB : 20%
  • Paris Prime String : 25%
  • Paris Prime Grip : 25%
  • Forma BP (WHY!?) : 20%
  • Spira Prime Pouch : 5%

And refining it to Radiant would bring the odds to the rarest item so again players would feel that they have more control over their reward.

Radiant Lith S1 Relic

• Bronco Prime BP : 2%
  • Hikou Prime BB : 11%
  • Paris Prime String : 11%
  • Paris Prime Grip : 22%
  • Forma BP (WHY!?) : 22%
  • Spira Prime Pouch : 22%

Of course prices for refinement should be changed accordingly to balance traces income vs drop rarity and the illusion of control players get. So an exceptionnal relic could cost something like 125 traces and a radiant relic could cost 250.

Edited by MisteurMunchies
New idea.

Can't tell for certain if it's been made known yet, but Corrupted enemies are still on the same faction as uncorrupted enemies. If they're controlled by the neural sentry they should attack and be attacked by the native faction on the node. Just like in void sabotage missions where the Grineer/Corpus are hostile to The Corrupted.

It makes no sense that enemies under the control of the neural sentry would be friendly to other perceived intruders and exclusively target Tenno.

As for what I do know is mentioned countless times, here it is again: Matchmaking is impossible for fissure missions. Whenever I join a squad or other players join mine, it reverts to the standard mission on the node and sometimes asks a second, third, or even fourth time to equip a relic. All to no effect as when the mission engages, there is no fissure.

It makes no sense why this issue would crop up for fissure missions only, when the option between special and normal missions works just fine for alerts, sorties, invasions, and syndicates.

KNOCK IF OFF WITH ENEMIES SPAWNING RIGHT ON TOP OF PLAYERS ALL MISSION LONG. 

Seriously, how was design this bad allowed to make it to production, more less STAY THERE THIS LONG? 

Throughout a Grineer Survival mission today, my girl and experienced Nullifiers spawning non stop RIGHT ON THE PLACE WHERE WE WERE STANDING. Constantly. For the final five minutes of the mission, we didnt even HAVE powers. 

This...this isnt even Warframe any more. Its just a generic space shooter. May as well call it Killing Floor in Space at this point. That's where its headed.

This is awful, terrible design. I mean...magically allowing enemies to spawn ON THE SPOT WHERE PLAYERS ARE STANDING might not be the worst game design I've seen from a purely technical standpoint...but its been hours and I'm STILL trying to think of a Non-Capra Demon example that compares to it...

On 10/08/2016 at 9:42 PM, Tuuhea_Takasumu said:

rarely the matchmaker starts the normal node instead of the fissure. Haven't been able to reproduce on purpose.

That happens on alerts and sorties as well. It's incredibly irritating and certainly not the "oh I must have fat-fingered it" issue that I thought it was originally.

Heck, yesterday I started a sortie on my own that turned out to be the normal mission and within a minute 3 more people had joined in who all expected to be in the sortie.

Edited by ACorpse

The only thing I want changed...the fissures should not appear in the spy vault sections. Doing void fissure spy just fine, getting through the vault, right to the hack to open the door to the actual vault room. Then all of a sudden corrupted enemies on top of me, they fire, and the uncorrupted enemies set the blasted alarm off. I couldn't hack fast enough without more popping in. This is the one section that you should NOT have fissures in DE, please fix it so the fissures will appear outside of the vault sections, but not inside them.

In the first void system everybody always got their relic unlocked and everything proceeded nicely. The new one is inconsistent, stressful and much more open to problems.

What are you supposed to do when you queue for a void and get inserted in to one that is 75% complete and everyone else already has their traces? I don't enjoy desperately trying to collect traces while everyone else sits at the exit and the timer counts down. Even if you communicate that you need your traces and the other players cooperate it isn't any fun for them to hand hold you on a mission they have already completed because the queue system decided to drop you in late.

Even outside of this worst case scenario I have repeatedly worked the objective and found myself at 7/10 traces while everyone else is sprinting to the finish.

Why not make traces team wide? It would solve everything and make the entire experience much more enjoyable and less stressful for everyone.

Fissure missions really are garbage. Just utter and complete rubbish. 

Same enemies every time. Absolutely no variety. Just Bombards, Gunners, Ancients and Nullifiers ON EVERY SINGLE MISSION. Here we were supposed to have an update to fix repetitive grind, and...you've got us fighting the same three or four tedious enemies on EVERY mission.

Case in point: Rank 9-11 Exterminate. On Earth. A GRINEER mission. Spawned at least a half dozen Nullifiers, and often 2-4 at once, on every run. 

Much like Nullifiers are robbing the game of its identity, Fissure missions are robbing factions of their uniqueness. Used to be, you would bring a loadout to deal with the faction you were fighting. Now, you just bring the same loadout for every single mission. Because lets face it: If it werent for Fissures, you still wouldnt be running normal star map missions. 

Seriously, this update is pretty terrible. Fortunately, fixing it is easy: Only allow Fissures to corrupt the enemies already present. STOP SPAWNING FISSURE SPECIFIC ENEMIES IN EVERY SINGLE MISSION. WE DONT NEED MORE ANCIENTS AND NULLIFIERS.

I don't mind fissures, But c'mon, atleast have some prime parts drop in the void at rotation C, I quite miss the tileset, I miss the challenge of staying 40+ minutes and being rewarded, I mean right now Steelfiber is quite disheartening at 20 - 40 and 60.

The void went from a place I enjoy, to a place that is one fot hose standard defense / survival locations without any real purpose, Sure you have Argon, but that's it.

Needless to say this has also made derelicts even worse unless you are vault running / kavat scanning.

Why not place some prime parts at rotation C's, or at the very least built forma or a small chance for somethign like an exilus adaptor.

SOMETHING to make it worth going there for again, Because as I see it, The once beautiful void tileset is going to waste.

Love new fissure missions. I don't like the idea of farming relics for new primes, not with current system for them, because it's much like old void.

I hated endless missions tbh. Before last update I basically ran only void sabotages. Some captures (speed run galore, my best T4 cap was around 25 seconds, full volt).

With new system finally I get to play various mission types with different tilesets and enemies. Loving it. Do a 5 minute run, get a choice of reward, feel satisfied. 

Just fix getting spawned into an extermination mission too late and we're golden. That and nullifiers need to go. Completely reworked. They're not enjoyable or satisfying to kill. Please give me bursa and combas instead.

As for my initial complaint about relic acquisition... Make em indeed drop from eximi. Same chance as oberon parts.

Fissure Exterminate:

The number for required enemy kills needs to be substantial or increase when a player joins the match. For players joining mid-(ext)mission it's difficult for them to gain the required amount of reactant due most of the enemies being dead.

Prime part copies/fillers:

I recently noticed how paris prime was in practically every era; getting a paris prime part in an Axi relic is not great. I can understand forma being spread through each era as it's useful but a common prime weapon that already has all it's parts in the Lith era, not so much. If filler parts are needed I'd rather see a variety of random parts from every era. Rather than everything in the Lith era used as a filler.

New changes after last patch:

• Reward rarity indicator.
  • Enemies have much shorter invulnerability period after corruption.

These changes are very good, thank you.

Problems that require changes:

• Late-joining and slow players cannot find enough reactant before EOM.
  • Endless and longer-than-capture missions are very undesirable.
  • Sabotage caches go unsearched.

My personal opinions that may or may not be factual:

• No reliable way to target desired relics has made prime farming more hostile to a casual playing schedule.
  • No possibility of multiple rewards per mission (or any reward for effort) offers no illusion of skill > RNG.
  • Repeating the same short missions for random (and often meager) rewards is not engaging.
  • These missions are in the same tilesets used to farm relics, which encourages burn-out of the entire game instead of just one small area.
  • The void tileset goes unused.

Thanks for reading!