Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Taylor

Void 2.0 Feedback [Megathread]

The prevalence of Rescue and Spy Fissure missions is far too high. 

You're taking missions requiring careful, coordinated play using stealth oriented frames, and shoving a combat heavy additional objective into those missions. 

Not to mention, those missions ceased being fun a LONG time ago themselves. If you spent enough time on them to try and find a Rime Rounds and other rare mods chances are, the last mission you ever want to see again is Spy. And adding a combat objective to it is...bad. The frames and gear you would bring for the one mission contradicts completely the stuff you would bring for the other.

Consequently, when I log of a morning like this one...and fully half the fissures are Rescue and/or spy...I just log out and go find another game to play.

How many times do you think I will do that, before I simply cease coming back to this one again, ever? Because I can tell, its really coming down the line...you're one good coop competitor away from losing at least two more players permanently.

@Bondsmagi suggested allowing void traces drop in the void, This would allow people to farm traces while they farm some relics. It would also give more of a purpose for people to visit the great void tileset.

My problems with the void fissure (so far) is :

1. Random fissure spawn auto-alarming nearby enemies.

2. During spy, random fissure spawn can triggered the alarm, which is kinda annoying..

Considering that i mostly playing solo, since i also like to doing spy mission for rank up my gear

My suggestion was keep the enemy unalerted even when fissure is spawn. as for spy, i would prefer that fissure won't spawn on data vault, just like syndicate deathsquad when they only spawning outside data vault..

And also a bit question about did you gonna change the Survival/Excavation fissure, because a lot of people kinda curious since both mission has no limited time/excavator

On 8/22/2016 at 4:59 AM, Nox_Terminus said:

They need to remove fissures from spy missions, there is no way to stealthing through anything when a bombard decides to spawn on your forehead.

Here are my thoughts on what I think should be tweaked about this new system

1. We should be allowed to farm void traces from the void as a resourse instead of getting them for collecting 10 reactant.

2. We should have a minimum of 15 void traces when collecting them as a resourse. Make them as rare as plastids or rubedo or something.

3. We should be able to collect reactant as a resourse from the corrupted in fissures like normal but with no limit to how much we can collect. 

4. Instead of taking a relic with us we use the reactant on a relic of our choosing in the void relic refinement segment in our ships.

5. The tier of the fissure you are playing determines the strenth of the reactant. For example. Reactant from a lith fissure can open a lith relic with 10 reactant. Reactant from a lith fissure can open a meso relic with 20 reactant but reactant from a meso fissure would open a meso relic with 10 and so on. Reactant from an axi fissure would open a neo relic with 8. Meso with 6. Lith with 4.

6. Ducat pricing is modified. Here's how I see relics. Each relic has 6 possible drops. The top 3 are non rare items and the bottom 3 are rare items. Non rare irems from a lith relic are worth 15 ducats excluding forma. Rare items from a lith relic are worth 25 ducats. Meso non rares are worth 25 and meso rares are worth 35. Neo non rares are worth 35 and neo rares are worth 45. Axi non rares are worth 45 and axi rares are worth 50 ducats to top it off with a nice rounded number.

Let me know what you think guys!

Right, so I just came back from farming Nekros, Tigris and Galatine. The entire process minus the initial stock up on traces took me about three days of dedicated playing. Overall I'm very happy with how the system changed. The grind has been spread out between relic acquisition/trace farming and eventual runs, with the last part - at least when playing in a group - felt like it had the least amount of frustration attached. Whereas before you had little to no trouble procuring the means to enter the prime acquisition mission, the frustration of actually doing that mission was significantly worse, particularly the endless types. The most relics I had use for a part I wanted was 5 or 6, again in a group setting, which is completely acceptable, and once the part dropped it felt more like a true reward than a catharsis of all the anger and frustration built up from doing hours of survival. The fact that I wasn't overly punished for farming the relics solo made up for having to team up with people to get the actual parts for vastly superior chances.

However, I kind of "cheated" the process of getting the relics I needed a little, looking up the exact drop tables and chances online to find out where to farm the most efficiently. It helped a lot in choosing which missions to do, and without that additional information I'd probably have been miffed about not knowing what options I had. If I had to criticize anything it'd be that I would have liked more transparency on where to farm efficiently for the relics in game. The codex entries are a start, but I'd wish you'd expand on them and ideally add drop chance indicator for the drops in those missions somewhere, similar to the prime part drop chance indicator in the void refinement station.

Oh, another QoL tweak would be a symbol in the party list to indicate when someone has their ten reactants collected. Right now people have to manually tell the squad when they're ready, which works, but can be a hassle on repeated runs.

1. What I really miss from Void 1.0 is the ability to do Fissures (Void Missions) with my friends who do not have the same key as me. Where I can host my key so we can all share in the experience and profit. With the new relic system if I am going for a rare prime part I feel obligated to have the rest of my squad to have a Relic XX Radiant. I can't help feeling that the relic system has alienate me from much of my friends and my clan. 

For example:

Scenario Void 1.0 

"Hey guys I want farm X, lets do a T4 Survival, I'll host" 

"Sweet let's go!"

Post Relic System

"Hey guys anyone else have a Relic XX [Quality}? I want to farm X"

"...."

"No? Okay..." =(

Everyone has that key for best results, instead of just one person and everyone running it.

2. Prime farming has become very impenetrable for  players who do not play frequently. There are now 3 layers of farming. Relic Farming, Traces Farming and then actual Fissure/Prime farming. There's just too many layers of RNG, Thus contributing to the above stated problem I have with the Relic System.

12 hours ago, Rapidx said:

...I can't help feeling that the relic system has alienate me from much of my friends and my clan. 

For example:

Scenario Void 1.0 

"Sweet let's go!"

Post Relic System

"...."

"No? Okay..." =(

Everyone has that key for best results, instead of just one person and everyone running it.

2. Prime farming has become very impenetrable for  players who do not play frequently. There are now 3 layers of farming. Relic Farming, Traces Farming and then actual Fissure/Prime farming. There's just too many layers of RNG, Thus contributing to the above stated problem I have with the Relic System.

Know the feeling, so this happens [during a nekros system radiant run] and I think I just died a little inside.

uDC4OtdkW1Je3dGAKx8n2XJ8zVOQe14RoxjM3bx1

The system needs serious quality of life changes:

-No more picking up reactant. It artificially slows the pace of game play while adding nothing to quality or enjoyment. Reactant drops should either gravitate to Warframes, or just vanish into the ether, as they are automatically attracted to the Fissure to close it. Forcing us to tediously monitor the ground for reactant drops is...frustrating.

-Corpus Fissure spawns are broken. They often spawn right on top of players. Survival fissures do likewise. This needs to be fixed. Likewise, Nullifiers in Corpus and Survival fissures still often spawn with intact, full size bubbles. Also needs fixed. 

-Void traces should drop in the Void. Maybe from hidden room containers. It could also replace control modules or rubedo on Void drop tables (and Orokin Cells could replace the other because, really...how do these NOT spawn there? Seriously.) Right now, the only way method for acquiring traces is RNG, and this makes us feel as if we have no say or agency in improving our relics. Which makes the entire Trace system a waste. Giving players some agency in collecting Void Traces by allowing us to farm them from the Void gives us a reason to go back there, and makes the Trace system an enjoyable, participatory one as opposed to passive RNG.

Hi!

We've been playing for Nekros prime pack, and discovered the new system while doing so.
(We are on Xbox One, between MR 20 and 22 with thousands of hours playing this game and the previous void from day 1 ^^)

Our feedbacks :
- We think the relic equipped SHOULDN'T be displayed : it encourages "parasites" that come in and quit right away if you don't have the relic they want
(and I don't see the good point in displaying it)

- The reactant icon on the HUD is only displayed if the resource is off-screen : if you look in the right direction, there is no icon!
(this one may be a bug, we don't know)

- The number of reactants SHOULD be displayed for each player so that other players know when everyone has 10 (or display the "flame / fissure" icon when 10 is reached)

- Remove some mission types from rotation :
  * Capture : I was alone and joined a public game with a group of players that already had some reactants and they extracted before I could have my 10...
  * Exterminate : the other players were waiting for me this time but there was no enemies left to get my 10
In the end, when alone and playing public, I only go for mobile defence to be pretty sure to have enough time and enemies to gather my reactants.

The other frustrating part is that you have nothing in this case and even see other players loot!
What is the point in playing fissures if not for the loot or traces ?
In fact, I would even be for not being able to extract until every player has 10 reactants, since there is no point in leaving before that.

- Be sure to have 1 mission for each tier at any given time : it happened to have no Axi or Meso missions available
(we don't know if it lasts long because we went to get relics instead)

- The range for traces number seems too broad : between 6 and 30 ??? I think between 10-20 would seem more fair.
It would also be nice to have a mechanic like getting more reactant or kill more corrupted enemies to get more traces
(or maybe, get a new traces pack every 10 reactants)

Thank you for reading.

The relic system has definitely made it MUCH harder to put together a dedicated team to get 1 item. Rather than needing a single key, Every player needs the relic, and then 100 traces if you're trying to get a rare (or even an uncommon). I have had very little luck finding a team to get a Nikana Prime blade to hand over to Perrin Sequence, and even when I do find a team it's usually only for a single run before everyone breaks up and I have to go back to spamming recruit channel.

This has been put in spoilers for the sake of those who scroll and not want to read this. Unspoil each in turn to see my opinions and words on the matter of the Void...

Benefits of new Void:

Spoiler

-Anger is no longer a major case, unless on a mission with limited enemies (Extermination, Sabotage).

-Everything can be acquired and done within a neat timeframe if one is efficient.

-You can still farm for Vaulted stuff if you happen to have the Relics.

-You no longer have to use the Warframe Wiki to know what your Relic might drop.

Drawbacks of new Void:

Spoiler

-As mentioned, some of the Fissure missions (Exts and Sabs) have limited enemies, when all are killed, 10 Reactant isn't always liable to drop. Perhaps instance the Corrupted from mission requirements and have a system implemented NEEDING up to 20 Reactant to drop (minimum 1 per 1 or 2 Fissure appearences). This makes some people quit the mission, and that usually triggers more Corrupted, which means the 3/2/self gets a Prime part, and everyone else is annoyed that the mission bugged out on them.

Problem specifically is: Not enough Reactant in enemies-limited-by-quantity missions.

-As mentioned by others, Reactant is difficult to pick up and seems to still behave as it used to be, requiring you to walk right over it to trigger the pickup. Also, when using melee or possibly powers, weapons, when going over it or onto it are halted and stopped, as if one forcibly picked up a power cell or something and overrid the previous action. 

-Reactant markers are only visible upon looking away from the Reactant, forcing one such as I to look away from it and reverse until I pick it up or see it when looking behind myself. 

-Some missions aren't suited to this iteration of Fissures, like Spy, Sabotage, and probably Capture (you could reintroduce the old system where one person can plug the fissure and everyone else can focus on the main mission, albeit the Fissure could teleport between non-mission-essential rooms to have it act like the new system to a degree).

-As mentioned by others, it is, may, or will be, more difficult to acquire a full team for just one item they have a 75% or less chance of getting depending on the Relics, what they want, and how much Trace they fed into the Relic, whereas the old Void could rely on one person for the item's chance to appear depending on what mission type it was.

The idea can work like this: A new item, created from Void traces and Ducats, would allow Tenno to select the Prime part while themselves lacking a Relic. It can be in the same rarities as the Refinement, as to bolster the chances for a specific item and instead offer the equivalent of the part in Ducats or refund Traces. These could be names something like 'Relic enhancers' or 'Void catalyzers', though it's up to you what these should be called, if they are to exist.

How this could work is that it takes another's Relic, at random, and copies a possible outcome from it's reward table, but with no Void Traces being earned and the chance it could just churn up Ducats 'by accident' because of the fact that it is liable to use Void logic on itself, resulting in it 'melting' down into it's components because it's not a Relic.

-Void Traces can be difficult to gather in some instances, especially in missions where getting to Extraction becomes priority over killing all surviving Corrupted.

The path to improvement:

Spoiler

-Reintroduction of the old Void Fissure system to the following missions: Extermination (not enough Reactant drops for all instances), Rescue (Corpus/Grineer/Infested are alerted by the Corrupted invaders and thus set the temperature to 'Deth' in the target's room), Spy (some say that the Fissures spawn in the Data-vaults, maybe this can remedy it), Capture (sometimes the Corrupted will delay you from doing the mission, and then you've got conflicting priorities: Fetch Reactant, or shoot the legs off the target?) as a temporary, or if people actually like it, permanent solution.

-Introduction of 'Mimic Relics' built from spare Prime parts or Ducats and Void Traces that mimic the leader's Relic with a chance of dropping Ducats and Traces 'by accident' that can be researched via Orokin Lab. These would reintroduce the Old Void indirectly.

-Introduction of 'Old Void' time-fiddling using Void Traces. Visiting the Void should prompt you to pick a Relic and spend 5 (T1) /10 (T2) /15 (T3) /30 (T4) /50 (T5) Traces, or skip Relic selection. Skipping means no Reactant or Traces drop from Corrupted. Selecting a Relic will enable all Corrupted to drop the Reactant and Traces; Corrupted levels are scaled based on how many Traces are spent to manipulate the Void to believe you're carrying a Key. 

Upon bribing the Void with itself, you and your squad can go in and effectively play 'Old Void' as it was, but none of the new Prime parts will drop there unless you brought a new Relic.

-Introduce the ability to grab as many 10 Reactant as we want, as the Corruption effect doesn't last long enough to be used properly, and Corrupted keep dropping them even after everyone has 10/10. Additionally, Reactant will gravitate to players and be marked on the minimap itself and be perma-marked until you have picked it up or reached the base 10/10. Attaining more will allow you to re-proc the Corruption effect, but consistent proccing will increase the chance of you being entirely Corrupted and then be marked as an enemy, like with Radiation hazards.

-Show other players' Reactant numbers below their names on the side where it shows them if you toggled the 'show squad' thing to ON in the mission. This will make it easier to tell who's got 10 and who doesn't. Additionally, displaying the Relic type (V2, F1, G1 for example, then I(ntact), F(lawless), R(adiant) as the naming method; G1 R is how an Axi G1 Radiant would look in-mission under their name if the squad display is enabled during missions).

New example: yesterday, we went with a friend for a T2 sabotage.

When we reached the room, it turned into an exterminate with around 40 enemies!

We had 1 or 2 reactants when it changed to en exterminate, and didn't reach the 10 before running out of enemies ...

Hi - coming in late on console!

Would there be a way to make it clear which relics you have that are vaulted from the refinement and mission selection screens (just a V somewhere would be cool)

Also the relics don't seem to be in any kind of order on those screens - can a sort by function be added (age or vaulted/unvaulted or refinement level or duplicates) Simply having them in alphabetical order would be very helpful!

Thank you :)

Having read the past 6 pages of posts on this Mega Thread, along with my own experience, the following are what I believe are the most common issues everyone is facing. Possible solutions are listed below as well.

Note: All points marked with a star are (what I think) related to the lore behind the fissures themselves, and are discussed separately.

Note 2: This post has been rewritten to improve wording and text format, especially the fan concept listed at the end.

Note 3: Post under renovation. Temporarily saved in case of blackout.

01. Public (and Invite Based) Matchmaking Issues:

1. People cannot gather enough reactant on time when they join fissure missions partway (Especially Capture and Exterminate).
  2. Mission start times are inconsistent, because of which it's sometimes impossible to equip a relic on time. At one time you might get ~20 sec, at another not at all, even in invite based missions. [Although the main culprit on my end is net lag, is there any solution to this?] [Edit: The public mission problem seems fixed, not too sure about the invite based one. Can someone check please?]
  3. It takes a lot of time (from 15-20 min in recruitment chat, to not all, even after half an hour), to get people of the same relic and refinement together. This is specially the case for older relics.
  4. Scammers and Trollers which multiply problem 3.
  5. Sometimes you end up in the regular form of the mission. [Edit: Seems fixed now]

Possible Solutions:

1. Set Fissure missions so that they cannot be entered partway.
  2. Relics should be equipped from the Void Relic Segment prior to heading to Navigation. [Edit: Seems no longer necessary, if you can't look for a squad without deciding if you want to equip a relic or not. Not too sure about invite based mode]
  3. The Rules for Public Fissure missions should be changed a bit.
    • You cannot enter public fissure missions without a relic equipped.*
    • At mission start, you can decide if you want to join people with random relics (Ex, any Lith Relic), people with the same relic as you (Ex, Lith A1) or people with the same relic and refinement level as you (Ex Lith A1 Radiant). [This is to prevent Radiant exploitation]
    • A counter at the screen which tells you how many people are present (and waiting) at each game mode.

02. Fissure Mission Mechanic Issues:

1. It is hard to notice where reactants drop sometimes, specially when it's right in front of you. [Edit: Seems to be more of a matter of getting used to it, but it's still hard for many people].
  2. Fissures in Spy missions and the Void make no sense*. The Spy ones are, to many people near impossible to complete, specially when a fissure erupts in a data vault (I haven't tried yet, though).
  3. Almost no one uses Exceptional and Flawless refinement levels.
  4. Current System of Void Trace Gathering creates excessive grind, specially to those who can't afford boosters or have yet to get a Smeeta (or in my case, both).
  5. Apart for Argon Crystals and Simaris Quests, there is no longer any meaningful reason to go to the Void at all (and some of us, who haven't got Old Void burnout, actually want to do missions there. Resource Gathering and Prime Farming say otherwise).

Possible Solutions:

1. Please make them glow more when Thief's Wit is equipped, like mods used to prior to SotR, or some sort of Halo to distinguish them (or any kind of marker, for that matter).
  2. Please remove Spy fissure missions altogether. Further discussed in the next topic.
  3. Change Void Traces so that they only appear in the Void* as caches, spread out throughout every mission type except endless ones. (In Endless it can be an uncommon dropped resource).

Warning: The following are my issues with Void 2.0. That is, the inconsistency of the Lore behind fissures themselves. The issues themselves are noted below. The Solution presented is a fan concept, along with how it applies to the points marked with a star above.

03. Issues with the Lore behind The Relics Themselves:

1. The fact that relics hold 'the probability to hold a specific item' does not make sense to me. Why would the Orokin create something like that in the first place? Assuming there were relics used by the Tenno during the Old War, It would only create problems in weapons and warframe acquisition, in a time where every day they're pushed closer to complete annihilation.
  2. According to the original fissure mission dialog, void traces are by-products of relic opening. Then how do we get traces without a relic?
  3. What happened to Void Keys? Uptil now they've been an integral part of the Warframe Lore.
    • Captain Vor became Corrupted Vor and could enter all towers due to his special edition Void Key.
    • The Corpus/ Grineer use Void Keys to enter the Orokin Towers (i.e. Void Sabotage).
    • The Stalker uses Void Keys in the Second Dream.
    • What about the Tenno? How do we enter the Towers? Post SotR, it's no longer mentioned anywhere how we gained access to the them.
  4. Although it's been already stated in Fissure mission mechanic issues, how do Fissures in the Towers themselves make any sense at all? The Neural Sentry sets his own people against his people? When he has complete control over them, why bother?

Possible Solution (fan concept):

The Void, as shown in the star chart, is a giant permanent Void Fissure which opens to the Void realm itself. The Unique nature of Void, however make travel through it near impossible. [Unless you have a Tenno ship and navigation system].

Void Fissures are small unstable mini-portals between the Void realm and the Sol System, from which Void energy flows from the Void to the System and remain open so long as a relative 'flow' remains. The Void, in turn acts as a 'sink' to excessive void energy in the Sol System.

Void Fissures are the equivalent of trans-dimensional energy storms, appearing in places where there is excessive lack of Void energies (like near zero humidity in a dessert, versus a 'void' humidity of around 100%). This implies that gathering and dispensing Void Energy like a (very) low level humidifier, is one method to greatly reduce probability of Void Fissures appearing, though quite a costly one. Spy vaults should one place they are used!

Void Fissures can be both natural and artificially created by Neural Sentries [How? I have no idea. Ask the Orokin].

Torsion Beam devices are (maybe, this is a guess) used to open portals between two points. When equipped with Void Keys, they can open a path to an Orokin Tower hidden in the Void by acting as entrance passes, the only known method of Void Travel by the Grineer and the Corpus. Weather one is welcome after entry though, is another story.

The Tenno use Void Keys and there own Navigation System to locate and Enter Orokin Towers. Said keys may be acquired from additional Void Junctions at Europa, Phobos and Neptune [Either the same way as other Junctions, or a set up where the Void Junctions act as research outposts for the Void and the Orokin Towers. Certain tasks need to be completed to get access to permanent Void Keys of a particular region].

Relics can be thought of stable mini-portals that connect to particular well hidden (and tightly guarded) storage rooms. A Relic can be said to be any of the items listed, but only one at a time, and is destroyed after use. (Useful in wars, to keep access of said rooms as restricted as possible).

Refinement can be thought of as a method to ensure a particular item is obtained from said relic, only the Orokin had a method to ensure particular a drop, while we (the Tenno) have no choice but to use cruder methods, which only increase the probability of a drop.

Void traces should only be found from the Void, in caches spread out throughout the Towers. [For mid level players, too much farming left, not enough time to enjoy the scenery, unless the scenery is in the mission itself].

Void Fissures corrupt people in the sense that, due to overcharge of Void Energy, they either die, get knocked out, or go berserk with appropriate buffs [Mostly berserk]. Artificial fissures are used by Neural Sentries to increase the ranks of the Corrupt (Example: Fissure corrupts. Actual corrupted enter and drag berserk and unconscious people back through the fissure).

What is reactant? A crystallized form of Void Energy, formed like salt crystals when clumps of active void energy suddenly move from a saturated (full of void energy) to a non-saturated area, gathering around exposed high Void energy sources (like the corrupted, newly made or otherwise). They decay like Argon Crystals but with a much shorter lifespan. Thus opening relics require the Tenno to be on site to gather and use them.

Reactant hold the same property as the corrupting void lightning from Void Fissures, but much more concentrated (like short term radiation). Tenno have a much higher threshold for Void energies, but two squad members standing together holding different amounts of reactant act like Tesla coils, creating lesser void lightning. This can cause havoc to both machines and nearby people, thus it is not recommended to rescue people while gathering reactant, or even entering the Liset! If you must open a relic, do it before the rescue!

Tenno have an innate Void energy discharge system, which only activates when Void energy levels cross a threshold (like after opening a relic). Thus no member of a squad is allowed to extract unless everyone has discharged (or someone holds no reactant at all, although that would be counter-intuitive).

Spoiler

Sorry, nothing here. Don't know how to edit this out.

Radiant needs a buff!

The old system with ONE key we can do 20mins, 40mins, and even an hour to get multiple parts.

The new system with ONE radiant relic we only get ONE part and most of them, 8 out of 10 are always forma!

Radiant cost 2 times more than flawless but only gives a step up.

The old: ONE key and do long enough and hope to get parts I want.

The new: MULTIPLE relic runs and hope I get the relic I want. Farm enough traces and radiant it and get some crap MOST of the time.

This is not fixing anything.

Please go back to the previous way of doing Reactant. It's almost impossible for me to do relics now, because I always seem to have the bad luck of spawning mid-match, and almost every single match has people who will just rush to the extract and not care that I can't get enough Reactant before extraction is done. With the other method, I at least had a decent chance of, you know, actually getting anything at all out of my relics. Now, I don't even get to open mine 9 times out of 10.

We got what we got atm. Everybody loves refarming void traces! Teaming up for Radiant only runs is a pain sometimes.

How about actuall [exceptional], [flaweless], [radiant] relics could be introduced to drop tables after a one full A A B C rotation. This clearly is an aim for endless missions having just a little bit more point to stay longer. However a random spy exterminate etc. mission could have small chance for dropping radiant  But also those not [intact] relics could be dropped maybe in some void missions on first rotation like T4 survival, or old T4 Mobile defence, as an additional Raid' s reward. Well u get the point , T4 survival (or most of actuall void missions) - very high chances for Flawlees , Radiants , while something like Hieracon excavations quite slim chance for Radiant, and no sooner than after one full rotation (maybe two). Maybe something like this would bring more variety to random fissure runs rather than all squad yielding intacts. Maybe would lessen void traces grinding, that we all love. I am pretty sure some peoples would prefer stay longer in endless missions and get some [radiant relics] rather than constantly loading in and out to same capture fissure.

On 8/28/2016 at 0:50 AM, Rapidx said:

1. What I really miss from Void 1.0 is the ability to do Fissures (Void Missions) with my friends who do not have the same key as me. Where I can host my key so we can all share in the experience and profit. With the new relic system if I am going for a rare prime part I feel obligated to have the rest of my squad to have a Relic XX Radiant. I can't help feeling that the relic system has alienate me from much of my friends and my clan. 

For example:

Scenario Void 1.0 

"Sweet let's go!"

Post Relic System

"...."

"No? Okay..." =(

^^ This...and even much worse when trying to farm for older prime parts.

I was trying to farm for a Vauban Prime Chassis. Took me about 2 hours just to get a full group, some didn't even have enough traces for radiant but I didn't mind.

After the run, everyone left and I tried to get another group for another hour. I got frustrated and decided to just rerun other relics to farm traces and solo radiant Axi V1s since I basically decided that finding groups would be a waste of time.

8 runs later I still couldn't get it. It just feels so alienating.

Also, I was a frequent player just a few months back with a stock of old relics. This would have gave me an advantage in Void 1.0 since I wouldn't have to farm so much.

Now with Void 2.0, I feel like all that past farming was wasted. I just feel so betrayed at this point.

DE should seriously consider adding the old Void 1.0 into the game. That's right, have both systems running - the old and new. Let people choose which version to play.

I dislike that in public matchmaking those who join partway may not be able to get sufficient reactant to open their relic. Just a few minutes ago, a late comer to my team could only get 9/10 reactant before we ran out of enemies in an exterminate mission. No one should have to play a void mission where there just isn't enough reactant for their relic, where they fail before they have started.

I very much wish I could simply give them my excess reactant. I don't care about leechers too much if I get a crack at their drops, too. Or else, some other method of either ensuring that people can get the needed reactant somehow after all enemies have been slain, or some method of preventing them from joining after it's too late to get reactant. 

It would be great if playing fissure missions with a relic solo (specifically solo) won't give a 15 second reward screen option upon getting to extraction. It should behave like Defense and Interception missions that are played solo where choosing "Extract" or "Battle" instantly performs an action so you don't have to wait. It would make running your relics solo so much better.

3d-4th day trying to finish any lit exterminate (to kill everyone task) void missions - no luck. 40-50 mobs to kill and almost never 10 reagents dropped 

I don't know why everyones complaining about a lack of reactant. You can't run out of reactant. The fissures don't stop spawning. Ever. The reactant isn't even that rare and it's very easy to see. I don't get what the fuss is about. The only way a "late comer" in a fissure mission can not get the reactant is if everyone leaves before they get a chance. In which case. Play with your friends. Not randomers.

On 9/1/2016 at 1:59 AM, ShadowMark25 said:

Possible Solutions:

1. Set Fissure missions so that they cannot be entered midway.
  2. A Relic should be equipped from the relic refiner prior to mission start from navigation.
  3. Public fissure missions should have different modes. Example,

i.                You cannot enter public missions without a relic equipped.

ii.                At start of mission (Ex Lith), you can decide if you want join people with random Lith relics, only Lith relics of the same type as you, or only of the same refinement and type as you. [This is to prevent exploitation of people with radiants].

02. Fissure Mission Mechanic Issues:

a.      It is hard to notice where reactant drops sometimes, especially when it's right in front of you.

b.      You cannot tell how much reactant other members of the squad have gathered*.

c.      Fissures in spy missions make no sense* and are near impossible to complete.

d.       There is no point to Exceptional and Flawless levels of refinement.

e.      Current system of Void Trace gathering creates excessive grind.

f.      There is no longer any meaningful reason to be in the Void. (or rather, relic gathering/ trace farming/ resource gathering for clan takes up so much time that we can no longer easily enjoy the void.)

g.        Exceptional and Flawless refinement is of no use.

I agree with the solutions on #1. This would be a sure-fire way to stop scamming/exploiting.

The reactants needs to have these changes:
- Make the colliders on them larger so that we don't walk back and forth trying to pick them up (possibly as large as endo).
- Keep the markers visible at all times and turn them off once the player collects all 10.

As for the relic refinements, I have to agree that Exceptional and Flawless are pointless.
- Right now, the drop rates for common, uncommon, and rare drops respectively are:
  Intact = 76%, 22%, 2%
  Exceptional = 70%, 26%, 4%
  Flawless = 60%, 34%, 6%
  Radiant = 50%, 40%, 10%
- In other words, it's better to just go Radiant if you're going for the uncommon drops.
- This is the the way it should be:
  Make only 3 types, so get rid of Exceptional.
  Intact = 50%, 40%, 10%
  Flawless = 30%, 50%, 20%
  Radiant = 10%, 40%, 50%
- This way, the probability curve shifts to the desired rarity. So if someone wanted to get an uncommon drop, he/she would go flawless instead of radiant.

This or completely revamp the system so that there's no more common/uncommon/rare categories and just allocate the traces to favor specific drops.

Another suggestion is to have a system where we can break down any relics (including the old ones) and turn them into traces.