Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Feral Kavats are turning invisible without particles.

I noticed this with a couple of clanmates when we were hunting cats with 2 Oberons and an Ivara.

The ally marks didn't appear on these kavats and they don't show up on scanners, however they are still scan-able and the red ring shows up when you're looking at them. The ally marks show up after the kavat has been scanned but they don't get their invisibility particles back after being scanned.

Kavats are not being taken into account for affinity and mastery rank. I went to my Profile->Equipment->Sentinel and Smeeta Kavat is grey as if I don't even have it.

I have Forma'd it some times, maybe it caused some trouble in the system.

11 minutes ago, Dan1lo said:

Kavats are not being taken into account for affinity and mastery rank. I went to my Profile->Equipment->Sentinel and Smeeta Kavat is grey as if I don't even have it.

I have Forma'd it some times, maybe it caused some trouble in the system.

For me, they're grey under Sentinels, fully leveled under Kubrows and both under 'All'. Forma aren't the issue here, it's merely an allocation error.

54 minutes ago, Ravel7 said:

Kavats don't have a selectable  collar slot / can't wear the primed collar 

The Kavasa Prime Collar or Collars in general aren't intended to work on Kavats.

From the SotR main update notes:

Spoiler

How to Acquire a Kavat
No collar required! Scan 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes from Feral Kavats. These scans grant you a chance on every scan to get a signature.
Once signature is acquired, you will need to research a Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment from your Dojo or purchase one from the Market to house your new Kavat Companion!

47 minutes ago, IamRageypoo said:

still can't trade imprints, c'mon...

You're aware it's weekend right now and that, logically, there was no hotfix since two days ago? I get that it's annoying but this isn't as game breaking as e.g. the broken matchmaking system and even that is left as is.

4 hours ago, rngd444 said:

You're aware it's weekend right now and that, logically, there was no hotfix since two days ago? I get that it's annoying but this isn't as game breaking as e.g. the broken matchmaking system and even that is left as is.

This has been going on for more than 2 days now, since at least Friday as far as I know. We've had a hotfix since then.

5 hours ago, Rivenscry said:

This has been going on for more than 2 days now, since at least Friday as far as I know. We've had a hotfix since then.

You missed my point. He has like seven posts just yesterday in different threads about how he can't trade Kavat Imprints. I was merely saying that posting about an issue which was mentioned at least five days ago already (didn't bother to check other threads) that often on the weekends won't achieve anything other than perhaps them having a harder time to browse through all this stuff.

5 minutes ago, rngd444 said:

You missed my point. He has like seven posts just yesterday in different threads about how he can't trade Kavat Imprints. I was merely saying that posting about an issue which was mentioned at least five days ago already (didn't bother to check other threads) that often on the weekends won't achieve anything other than perhaps them having a harder time to browse through all this stuff.

I'm fairly certain I was the first person to post about it in this thread, and that's beside the point. This is a bug reporting thread, this is a major bug that DE haven't fixed yet despite releasing at least one Hotfix since it was first reported. I don't expect it to get fixed overnight, but 4 days is plenty of time for them to at least make note of it.

8 minutes ago, Rivenscry said:

I'm fairly certain I was the first person to post about it in this thread, and that's beside the point. This is a bug reporting thread, this is a major bug that DE haven't fixed yet despite releasing at least one Hotfix since it was first reported. I don't expect it to get fixed overnight, but 4 days is plenty of time for them to at least make note of it.

When you look at the sheer amount of bugs listed here (a lot of them over and over again) and how most of them aren't fixed yet, you should understand that a trading issue might not be their first priority (there's (in my opinion) major stuff messed up since Lunaro which still isn't fixed). Also, this still seems to be five days ago and therefore two days before your initial post (not that it's important but since you insisted; it's probably going on much longer already).

A trading issue being a major bug is your opinion. I'd call Kavats getting stuck all the time while actually playing a lot more major than that.

Besides, while it is true that you should do exactly that in a bug report thread, one shouldn't repeat themself a multitude of times unless they have new information regarding the issue. It will clearly not help to get the bug fixed any faster and the whole point of a megathread (I don't really think it's a good concept, to be honest, but that's their call) gets compromised the moment stuff gets posted separately.

Don't get me wrong, I want them to fix all of this stuff a lot faster and I'm puzzled how a new and much advertised feature like this isn't a top priority for them (The War Within, that's why..) but a higher post count revolving this particular one won't help is all I wanted to say with my initial post.

6 minutes ago, rngd444 said:

When you look at the sheer amount of bugs listed here (a lot of them over and over again) and how most of them aren't fixed yet, you should understand that a trading issue might not be their first priority (there's (in my opinion) major stuff messed up since Lunaro which still isn't fixed). Also, this still seems to be five days ago and therefore two days before your initial post (not that it's important but since you insisted; it's probably going on much longer already).

A trading issue being a major bug is your opinion. I'd call Kavats getting stuck all the time while actually playing a lot more major than that.

Besides, while it is true that you should do exactly that in a bug report thread, one shouldn't repeat themself a multitude of times unless they have new information regarding the issue. It will clearly not help to get the bug fixed any faster and the whole point of a megathread (I don't really think it's a good concept, to be honest, but that's their call) gets compromised the moment stuff gets posted separately.

Don't get me wrong, I want them to fix all of this stuff a lot faster and I'm puzzled how a new and much advertised feature like this isn't a top priority for them (The War Within, that's why..) but a higher post count revolving this particular one won't help is all I wanted to say with my initial post.

I repeated it once, when replying to someone else.

1 minute ago, Rivenscry said:

I repeated it once, when replying to someone else.

My initial post which you then decided to argue about clearly wasn't about you but the other guy with lots of 'bump'-like posts regarding the issue. Anyways, have a nice day.

23 hours ago, rngd444 said:

For me, they're grey under Sentinels, fully leveled under Kubrows and both under 'All'. Forma aren't the issue here, it's merely an allocation error.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. It's fine under "All", but then greyed under "Sentinels" (which might be a misplacement bug) and then alright under "Kubrows" again. Maybe Kubrows should be renamed to Companions or Pets or something similar.

The same bug happens with archwing where I can find Amesha and Elytron under ArchGun

1. I cannot fuse Kavat-Mods. It says my account has to be charged for this reconfiguration.
2. The Kavat cannot open doors in the ship.
3. The Kavat often stays way behind without following instandly or "beaming" to you.
3. The Kavat often stands in mission without moving. I think when it senses an enemy, even a camera. In one mission it stands still and was killed without attacking its attacker. Than it does not followed until I ran back to it and stands somewhere. In other missions (3 until now) it suddenty stands still completly somewhere without moving or "beaming" to you until the extraction. No such problem with the Kubrow.

Edited by PrometheanLegacy