Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Taylor

Kavats Bugs [Megathread]

When will the Smeeta Kavat spawning 50+ rare resources with Charm for no effort be fixed?

54 minutes ago, Akimbo said:

When will the Smeeta Kavat spawning 50+ rare resources with Charm for no effort be fixed?

50+? Oww. In one instant or over the course of a mission? with booster(s)? In general, I like the idea behind that aspect and since it's still random, I didn't see much of a problem in it yet.

Seemingly with Inaros, if the Smeeta uses the Charm which gives overshield, 

it will not trigger and stuck at that status ( the UI keeps the Charm icon on all the time ) 

Using Atlas's "Petrify" with Ore Gaze does not return imprints, and may prevent imprints being gained via scanner. Tested as of 8/9/16.

16 hours ago, rngd444 said:

50+? Oww. In one instant or over the course of a mission? with booster(s)? In general, I like the idea behind that aspect and since it's still random, I didn't see much of a problem in it yet.

That's WITHOUT boosters. People regularly get ~30 Orokin cells in one mission. It's so stupid it must be a bug.

On 8/8/2016 at 0:33 PM, HHT_6 said:

My first kavat doesn't have a head and tail. He is an Adarza Kavat, named Lucifer, I didn't use any imprints, it was random. The head was a Fennec Fox and the tail was Mermaid/Fish. It was born with the head and tail but when I mature him for combat they just disappeared.

Here it is:

Reveal hidden contents

4kgrrMq9ivwAW2zOjBwUetW1S?token=eyJhbGci

My Smeeta had the same issue, she was born with a head and tail but when matured they both poofed

On 8/17/2016 at 2:12 AM, Stith27 said:

I recently bred and matured my Smeeta Kavat and when it finished maturing the head and tail failed to load.

Screenshot: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/494654277150237785/9E8744D648C495A5888B067A39363B83CB10C725/

Same bug see:

Spoiler

nH9vN1nc970Q.jpg

FPZ94rR8Gbd9.jpg

I alreay formaed it and don´t want to lose it but i want it with a regular apperance.

I have a kavat with no head. I did have a laugh at it but I know it's a glitch. I did put it in stasis though. Is there any of fixing this? 

No tail and no head. .. shakes her head with a wry smile. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Astra4nn said:

I have a kavat with no head. I did have a laugh at it but I know it's a glitch. I did put it in stasis though. Is there any of fixing this? 

No tail and no head. .. shakes her head with a wry smile. 

On 11.8.2016 at 3:01 AM, MirageKnight said:

For those of you with the Headless / Tailless bug, go to Appearance under the Loadout options for your Kavat and go to preset / tab B or C. The head and tail will show up now...but only on those two tabs.

You can try this but other than that, there's not much you can do, sadly. Such a shame they really shipped it in this state...

So you're aware, this issue was resolved in the last update - at least for me. I hope that's the case for everyone else.

On 27.8.2016 at 2:52 AM, MirageKnight said:

So you're aware, this issue was resolved in the last update - at least for me. I hope that's the case for everyone else.

Well yeah, but apparently, they didn't fix it before shipping SotR to consoles.

I have 2 pretty kavats but I cannot claim there imprits everytime I try to I get ' unknown error' :< I thought this got fixed ages ago ?

On 7.9.2016 at 6:12 PM, minichibi said:

I have 2 pretty kavats but I cannot claim there imprits everytime I try to I get ' unknown error' :< I thought this got fixed ages ago ?

Unfortunately not.

12 hours ago, Avynire said:

DE please fix Cannot revive kavats died in mid air.

This was supposedly fixed but apparently said fix changed nothing.

Also, Kavats are still getting stuck a few tile sets away without any possibility to get them moving again. Sometimes (and they are in need for that a lot), reviving them fixes it temporarily. Plus they still stay dead when using one of the four revives.