Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Taylor

Kavats Bugs [Megathread]

My Kavat doesn't have head and tail. Log in/out doesn't work, change computer doesn't work. But the gene code I copy showed ok.

(Sorry I don't know how to upload pic, but the problem should be pretty obvious.)

Really hope this stuff is fixed soon. My Kavat is still loosing DNA stability while stuck in this "unknown error" bug when trying to claim the imprint and I can't do anything about it.

At this point a response from DE saying .. yes were working on it would go a long ways.

Hello to all tenno and dev.I have a little issue with the kavat imprinting. when it finished and i wanna claim it it says unknow error and its still doing it but the imprinting was done long time and there is a claim button. I dont know just i have this issue or not im just posting it maybe someone has a solution for it or something.
 Thank you.

TheGraveDiggerr

Unknown Error Kavat

Same problems here .... 4 Days i Try it now ... nothing happend and im that dump to buy it with plat .... was not expecting that so many bugs will come true ... 2x Quest bugs - Kavat bug all i want to do is bugged atm -.- 

Trade Kavatas bug...Kavatas imprints cancelled a trade. When we try accept it, shows trade failed. Bugged...

Hey guys, we're looking into the Unknown Error bug right now. Thank you all for your patience!

15 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys, we're looking into the Unknown Error bug right now. Thank you all for your patience!

yay finally i can take my kavat back out xD hope its done soon 

When I get my kavat imprint, I encountered an unknown error and cannot get it delivered...i cant use kavat & kubrow 

Just now, Bigmast3r said:

When I get my kavat imprint, I encountered an unknown error and cannot get it delivered...i cant use kavat & kubrow 

ye there is a few of us having the same problem, the DE have just spoke saying hes fixing it now so yay

On 7/27/2016 at 4:12 AM, JohnnyQuantum said:

Not able to trade Kavat imprints.

pleas someone help me i cant trade for kavat imprint it keeps saying trade failed* someone a mode or someone relay to them that theres a kavat imprint trade error keeps saying trade failed

4 minutes ago, chinney said:

ye there is a few of us having the same problem, the DE have just spoke saying hes fixing it now so yay

Yep! A fix is on the way! Breeding/imprinting your Kavats and Kubrows should starting working again as of the next Hotfix. Thank you all for your patience! :)

16 hours ago, Deskam said:

It seems like Smeeta kavat imprints are broken and cant be traded. I tried with 3 different people and every time when we both accepted and error appeared saying Trade failed. 

im having the same problum whenever i try to get my kavat imprints from my friend it keeps saying trade failed and closes the  trade  trasnaction

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Yep! A fix is on the way! Breeding/imprinting your Kavats and Kubrows should starting working again as of the next Hotfix. Thank you all for your patience! :)

just out of curiosity are you going to bring back the kavabrows xD

2 hours ago, chinney said:

just out of curiosity are you going to bring back the kavabrows xD

i wanna know if there going to fix the kavat imprint trade error where when u trade for the imprints it says trade failed and then closes the trade window

Just now, LunariaSpearkite said:

i wanna know if there going to fix the kavat imprint trade error where when u trade for the imprints it says trade failed and then closes the trade window

there fixing i think all types of pet problems at the moment for the next hot fix so ye probably 

A while back, I ended up with a headless Smeeta Kavat. My plan was to get a new one, so I made an imprint of it. What I didn't account for was an unknown error to occur when I tried to claim the imprint. Now I can't switch to a different companion or consign this one.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262717416877706910/2AD864AF23948F3B43DE2BBFCF67CC2248B05EEB/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262717416877707195/A484E38283DF9451109F0478842EB1A207F808BE/

Just now, Vx2Copper said:

A while back, I ended up with a headless Smeeta Kavat. My plan was to get a new one, so I made an imprint of it. What I didn't account for was an unknown error to occur when I tried to claim the imprint. Now I can't switch to a different companion or consign this one.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262717416877706910/2AD864AF23948F3B43DE2BBFCF67CC2248B05EEB/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262717416877707195/A484E38283DF9451109F0478842EB1A207F808BE/

read up its getting fixed for next hotfix xD i will get my nami back 

6 minutes ago, LunariaSpearkite said:

Looking into it! Thanks.

wild kavats inside boobens bastille will start to float till they are right below the roof of the room

I get the stealth glitch on ivara too, but it only seem to happen when it uses a specific charm effect or mischief  it keeps the stealthed energy sheath effect and doesn't seem to get enemies attention,  but at least the alerting enemies while appearing invisible bug is fixed :D :D

EEBE90BD6E8B3B1FC1DA1C587E46B4D2BF40E623

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Looking into it! Thanks.

how long will "looking into it" take? We've already waited a week.

My kavats imprints are missing from the imprint list, i made them during the "abomination" period i think, but i am not sure, but they are not from an abomination at all, i used 10 genetics codes to get that one, i didn't even knew about aboination at this time. Is that a bug or ?