Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

Thank you DE God Bless you for your HARD WORK to bring us this update in last moment ,now you can take some brake and get ready yourself for tomorrow's event.

I wish you good time for tomorrow''s event and good time you are the best after all.Who works hard deserves good time after that.Thanks again.Cheers

HYPE thanks DE, really looking forward to next year when the update finishes (jk) on 5% aaaahh my patience is terrible. But seriously, thank you so much DE I've been really hyped to play with the kavats and see the amazing new starchart etc :).

2 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

No informations on the Rebeca's Warframe release ? 
(Yes i'm really impatient, to be able to play those new, look so good)

You mean the Fairy Frame?

Its coming with War Within, not this update.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

• Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
  • Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
  • A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
  • Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

I feel like I'm missing something - isn't this more or less how it works currently?

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

I feel like I'm missing something - isn't this more or less how it works currently?

Similar, but there are a few new things - like cancelling Frost Globe for instance. Nullifiers received a bit of a buff I'm afraid. Time to prioritise them even more. :)

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

Can we not? The second you overlook one nullifier on a high level mission everybody will get shreded. 

And if we can still play the Void missions, like said in previous devstream, the nullifiers will jump down in the Defense tileset inside the globes and because they still clip through everything they might touch the globe even sooner.

I might be too soon on this though.

1 minute ago, nakkiniki said:

Why wouldn't they be?

Because the void rework made the void missions unplayable when more then 10 enemies got near to you.

Frames would go from 30-40 to a steady 9.

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

• Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

Was that really necessary? No, i'm speechless.