Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

okay, I like the starmap, and most of the changes.

But, i don't like the buf to Null fields, they are too over powered now. He have little defense against them. While i admit that Frost and Mag bubbles needed a nerf this may be a bit of overkill. At least i hope they reduced the spawn rate of these enemies as they are now much more difficult to deal with and the can technically protect a much larger area since you cant cast your abilities within (Null range + your  range.) please at least give us a delay after the field comes in contact with the field before dissipating or something to give us a chance to prevent the canceling.

i did a run of void since we need to unlock the Whole chart and found a "cephalon fragment", cant find anything here, on big G or wiki, had to leave without do anything wi it.

what's its purpose and how do i use it? ty

About those relics:

Pls correct me if im wrong but now we can't help friends get prime parts by using our keys?

And you are seriously telling me that before I could get 4 void missions with keyshare and now I can get only 1 prime part per relics and I only got 1 relic for each key we had?

So you cut our capacity for prime parts by 4???

No matter if we can get the prime parts more specifically if we farm for ducats we just need many parts.

I'm really disappointed by these changes.

Just now, Shriker_sh said:

About those relics:

Pls correct me if im wrong but now we can't help friends get prime parts by using our keys?

And you are seriously telling me that before I could get 4 void missions with keyshare and now I can get only 1 prime part per relics and I only got 1 relic for each key we had?

So you cut our capacity for prime parts by 4???

No matter if we can get the prime parts more specifically if we farm for ducats we just need many parts.

I'm really disappointed by these changes.

Arn't we all?

Nulli should be able to reflect bullets back at tenno too. Like you shoot their bubble and it reflects randomly to another direction with like a damage amplification. Oh and their bubble should disable mods too. And turn off your sentinel. Jam your guns, and drain all your energy. 

Yeah that would be great. 

(Not really.)

I was so damn excited for this update. but no. I havent managed to install it yet, its bug ridden (apparently), they ruined the void, I can no longer farm for prime vault parts, keyshares are gone, all my starchart progress is gone, and kavats are near impossible to get. thanks DE.

Just now, Lyravain said:

A more pressing matter; we have a bug that prevents movement or action after leaving a mission (whether complete or not). Occured in Junction, Relay and Dojo to me as well.

I thought that was just me!

There is also a bug where you can't equip any relics (The new Void keys)

Nullifiers, nullifiers everywhere :smile:

Being able to change holster melee style is awesome <3

The new star chart looks fantastic.

There are couple bugs ofc but I don't mind, I'm sure devs will fix it soon.

Thanks for update!

Edited by Blazej_aka_zymla