Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

I never would have thought DE could be THIS disrespectful to their player base. Did DE just change the way primes are obtained in the middle of an unvaulting? Really? We have to learn a whole new system while we're on the clock to get these briefly unvaulted primes? The starchart and primes update couldn't wait until the end of the month when things were back to normal?

Wow... I'm speechless.

What are you going on about?

1 minute ago, montz14 said:

we are mid mag prime access and the void is completely overhauled. do you not see the problem here?

No. Aside from the unecessary drama and negativity (OMG, bugs, lemme quit this trash game, etc), I don't see the problem. There are bugs? Great, put off farming for a bit, and wait for the hotfixes. But this Prime system actually is superior to the old.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

Ok....I'm just starting to poke around the update after the download made it through....and I find one thing rather shocking, and REALLY hope it's just me having a brain fart.

Where did the option to buy weapon blueprints in the store go?

I see all the usual Buy weapon with plat options, but none of the old credits for blueprints and build it yourself options in the redesigned storefront.

Now, there is this tin foil hat paranoid little corner of my mind going "They redesigned the store so no one would notice that you now have to buy all weapons rather then build them." DE's earned my trust on not being Pay to Win so far, and I've got most of the store weapons from updates past. But for new comers trying to get gear I see a really big problem here.

Just now, someguysomewhere said:

Ok....I'm just starting to poke around the update after the download made it through....and I find one thing rather shocking, and REALLY hope it's just me having a brain fart.

Where did the option to buy weapon blueprints in the store go?

I see all the usual Buy weapon with plat options, but none of the old credits for blueprints and build it yourself options in the redesigned storefront.

Now, there is this tin foil hat paranoid little corner of my mind going "They redesigned the store so no one would notice that you now have to buy all weapons rather then build them." DE's earned my trust on not being Pay to Win so far, and I've got most of the store weapons from updates past. But for new comers trying to get gear I see a really big problem here.

its a tab on the "buy the weapon right now with plat" screen of each weapon.

Please stop complaining about them making the game more difficult. This game is too easy. I get bored in under 30 minutes. I want strong nullies, strong op bursas, strong everything for late game content. Sorties are so easy right now I fall asleep. Level 100 enemies are joke atm. I want a flipping challenge. No challenge = no fun.

2 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Yeah sure did, still basically godmode with weapons that are extremely powerful

I'm not saying that she is great I'm just pointing out that when you said "I do, because everyone gets nerfs BUT her" you were wrong.

There's still many frames that are better than her and they didn't really get nerfed as hard as her especially since they are much better at the majority of content that you will encounter.

Just now, Old.Gregg said:

Please stop complaining about them making the game more difficult. This game is too easy. I get bored in under 30 minutes. I want strong nullies, strong op bursas, strong everything for late game content. Sorties are so easy right now I fall asleep. Level 100 enemies are joke atm. I want a flipping challenge. No challenge = no fun.

go 3 hours into a survival mission solo. there's your challenge. also, this may be all well and good for mr22 max players, but when you have nothing, and you want gear, and the enemies are impossible to deal with, its no fun.

Seriously, for everyone putting up the drama of quitting the game because of a bug, stop. Wait for a little bit, and it'll get fixed fast. Saying stuff like 'this game is s**t, or it has become trash' is not helping anyone. You wanna act childish and whiny, then you're free to leave. But maybe if you can act your age, and be a little patient, then the bugs in question will be fixed.

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

Seriously, for everyone putting up the drama of quitting the game because of a bug, stop. Wait for a little bit, and it'll get fixed fast. Saying stuff like 'this game is s**t, or it has become trash' is not helping anyone. You wanna act childish and whiny, then you're free to leave. But maybe if you can act your age, and be a little patient, then the bugs in question will be fixed.

Im not really complaining about the bugs. I trust DE enough still that I know the bugs will be fixed in time. My problem is the actual content overhaul. its going to take a while to get half their community back...

8 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Resolution drops after exiting the game to lowest resolution and windowed mode.

I have this problem too. Also, my star chart seems to show the Jordas Golem Assassination mission on Eris as incomplete, even though I've completed it nearly a dozen times, and completed it again after the update just to be sure. I can't send extractors to Eris anymore because of this.

Just now, montz14 said:

Im not really complaining about the bugs. I trust DE enough still that I know the bugs will be fixed in time. My problem is the actual content overhaul. its going to take a while to get half their community back...

Any maybe you can be specific enough to address the issue, instead of spouting hyperbole which in all likelihood is false? 

Just now, stanislav01 said:

NO no the one in the ship near the arsenal for the void i think

Finish any Junction.

6 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

8 minutes ago, Old.Gregg said:

I have to agree with these two people here. The game does get really easy after awhile, and endless missions aren't actually difficult, it's false difficulty because of how enemy scaling currently is. As for the bugs, don't expect perfection. With changes this big, even with other games, there would be a large amount of bugs that would need to be fixed. So many of you are acting like children with the overreactions you're having.

EDIT ONE: In terms of the overhauls, this is also what happens when you expect perfection. No system is going to be perfect, There are going to have to be some tweaks, but it's too soon to be assuming that it's all bad. Take some time, and I mean more than five/ten minutes to actually try the systems before assuming things.  I've seen stuff like this happen with a few other games where stuff gets changed in a major way, people say they're going to leave, but they end up coming back anyway. I'll be sitting here telling a lot of people "I told you so" when they come back to the game after they say they're going to "leave."

Edited by Zia_Avenicia
Missing parts of stuff

8 minutes ago, Old.Gregg said:

I bet you'd love a whip and a leather costume too, you scoundrel? ;)

Severe performance drop after patch. I guess I have to degrade image quality level =(

And please, disable auto-grouping for node / quest click. I just want to check mission type but the game drag me into instance.

edit: disregard performance drop - performance restored itself after game crash 8-) Probably memory leak somewhere.

Edited by Spell

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Any maybe you can be specific enough to address the issue, instead of spouting hyperbole which in all likelihood is false? 

I dont want an argument. Im just mad that, among other things, my friend leaves for holiday tomorrow. he really wants the mag prime access gear. he has mag, now we are doing boar. but guess what? the vaulted parts are removed and IDK if its intentional.

Edited by montz14

2 minutes ago, Spell said:

Severe performance drop after patch. I guess I have to degrade image quality level =(

And please, disable auto-grouping for node / quest click. I just want to check mission type but the game drag me into instance.

Ditto