Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

2 minutes ago, montz14 said:

I dont want an argument. Im just mad that, among other things, my friend leaves for holiday tomorrow. he really wants the mag prime access gear. he has mag, now we are doing boar. but guess what? the vaulted parts are removed and IDK if its intentional.

If that's your worry, go tell your friend that he's fretting for nothing. It's a bug (if it even exists; I haven't experienced it yet), and it will be fixed.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

3 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

I have to agree with these two people here. The game does get really easy after awhile, and endless missions aren't actually difficult, it's false difficulty because of how enemy scaling currently is. As for the bugs, don't expect perfection. With changes this big, even with other games, there would be a large amount of bugs that would need to be fixed. So many of you are acting like children with the overreactions you're having.

do you realise how worried I am that a game I have put so much of my time into may now be unplayable for me, due to performance degradation after every patch, and prime access which I wont see for about 4 years possibly being gone prematurely? 

Okay you've GOT to be kidding me.

I had Ceres fully unlocked. Before the patch hit I did the three missions on the invasion to get the Forma. Now that node doesn't even show up and by the looks of it it seems like I suddenly have two missions NOT unlocked which I previously absolutely HAD? What is this?

Also, where are the Weapon Blueprints in the market? There is nothing. The entire subcategory seems missing.

Just now, montz14 said:

do you realise how worried I am that a game I have put so much of my time into may now be unplayable for me, due to performance degradation after every patch, and prime access which I wont see for about 4 years possibly being gone prematurely? 

Again, be patient. I know it might be difficult to ask for (gasp), but it will be fine within the next hour or so.

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

Again, be patient. I know it might be difficult to ask for (gasp), but it will be fine within the next hour or so.

I hope you are right. I hope I can put this up to overreacting. I hope it was just My hype being channeled into hyperactivity and slight panic. 

3 minutes ago, montz14 said:

Bugs can be fixed, along with performance issues. As for the unvaulted parts, DE will probably put an extension on the vault access for the time that the parts were unavailable. Plus, I think(and I do mean think, so I could be wrong. Don't immediately jump on me for something that has the possibility of being false) that some of the blame for the buggy release could be the community itself for putting a lot of pressure on DE with the update.

I have a real and serious problem.

The Venus Junction needs me to have done Vors Prize.

I'm Mastery 21 and didn't opt in to do the Vors Prize quest when they implimented it.

Now I am Mastery 21 and will never be able to access Venus ever again because its not possible to access the Quest.

Life is Cruel.

Edited by ADogAndAMan
spelling, I'm bad at it.

Guys, could someone explain me this...

Before update I had 3 planets fully unlocked. And had lots of completed missions on rest of maps.

NOW

I have all planets either "clean" or have randomly 1 or 2 missions done. WTH?

Second: Will DE enhance starmap? Why I ask? Map sure looks fancy, but efficiency dropped rock bottom...

I do have an issue: the melee changes.

i agreed that some weapons should be nerfed this way (hammers were a bit OP and this nerfed that, even if it was a bit to much), but heavy blades have been broken by this change. In my case, I use my melee most of the time, to the point that i have beaten most missions without a ranged weapon just for fun. after this update i can no longer do that. my War doesnt allow me to move and hit enemies in a way that keeps me alive (namely with the cleaving whirlwind stance) and this is forcing me to change everything i've been working on. Some weapons of mine (including my favorite sword, War) are nearly useless now, since i lose to much health or even die before i start my combo and get to the target. This is giving me 3 options: bear with the lack of movement i now have and tank everything, change to range weaponry with which i have very poor accuracy and not enough skill to help my friends with or start using formas to redo everything i worked on up till now... none of these are things i'l have fun doing.

i know im a minority here. i know it makes little difference to most players. but this broke the game for me, which is a shame since the rest of the update made me excited to play even more.

I love warframe. I dont wanna leave warframe. but im not willing to replay all those hours to get to where i was yesterday, and i hope the Devs can help me with this, little as im sure i mater in the grand scheme of things.

Regarding the Market...We're not stupid, DE (well, not most of us). We know you hid blueprints behind the platinum sale items to bring focus to them in the hopes people would buy more plat. All this update has done is made it impossible for players to see what items have purchasable blueprints without clicking on each individual item. They were better off separate.

Edited by PigeonFish