Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

Changed the map: ok! (Lost some of the missions what was completed: ok!) New appearance: ok! I lost lot of things: ok! BUT!!! What the hell is happened with the shop??? I cant find the blueprints in the shop (just complete weapons), almost everything is for platinum (dont misunderstand, i have/buy platinum and i use), but really? Everything? Who the *** is came up with this idea???

Also, those of us who have already COMPLETED all the ORIGINAL junction points for the missions, need to be retroactively rewarded our rightful mastery points, we shouldn't have to go through all this crap again with extra stuff on top of it to obtain something that you decided to idiotically throw in which screws us over.

53 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Seriously, for everyone putting up the drama of quitting the game because of a bug, stop. Wait for a little bit, and it'll get fixed fast. Saying stuff like 'this game is s**t, or it has become trash' is not helping anyone. You wanna act childish and whiny, then you're free to leave. But maybe if you can act your age, and be a little patient, then the bugs in question will be fixed.

No, DE should be taken to task for not QAing their release. No unvaulted prime parts in the relics is inexcusable when they release a limited time unvaulting, give you the dates, they know it' exists, then they overhaul that very system and don't include the unvaulted primes. Not everyone can put off their farming some only had a single weekend or day or two to farm them as it was (ya know those people with the actual jobs that have the money DE would like).

I admit that the update is confusion but as for unplayable lets use bug reports for it shall we. As far as the market and star chart is concerned about using them it would be a plus if there was a choice in said matter be it an option to see this updated version or the legacy maps as well as market. I do find myself at a lost when coming into this void tear alone, as if being online wasn't there. And here I thought online gaming was to play with others in the community, now it feels as if going to a bonus stage within a stage to make you work harder then before.

What a mess of an update. You make all these changes yet provide no tutorials and guide on how to navigate through these new system. 

Everyone doesn't know how to get the new segment. Everyone doesn't know how to get prime parts and what projections are. 

Your new market is even more messed and looks more pay to win to new players with plat being shown first. Everyone is asking where is the blueprint and all. Add a new tab called BLUEPRINT please. 

Seriously DE work on your user friendliness and tutorials to guide your players cause not everyone reads your forums or watch your devstreams. Include the tutorial that triple A games always do please. 

Edited by GKDK

Couple bugs i found already are, when you click a node on a planet it starts the mission. No "Accept" anymore, though i do see it show up shortly before throwing me into a mission i never wanted to do. Also, it seems I am unable to Launch Extractors anymore. Likely due to the Junction system, this is likely a bug that only really applies to older players who have already fully explored the Star chart. Seems you only have to do them once, but its mostly tedious, considering any lower planet just gets slaughtered by me just STANDING there. As a Side note: i had over 20 T1 Survival Keys to farm the Boar Prime stock now it seems with the new void system i have ONE chance to get it. I regret not farming it sooner, but as you guys stated "a repetitive and regimented process" doing those types, especially Tower ANY Survival.

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Reactant

the fact that our  old keys got converted in only 5 diffent relict of each tier is a farse....because there are more then 5 keys per tier ..

basicly the only thing that players now do is excavation missions 24/7 so they can get the keys they need for the items even if they had hundreds of keys before because you were too cheap to convert the keys we had evenly into all the new ones.

and don´t get me started on the markplace.....unintuitive and the non plat options are hidden in tiny symbols that you can only see if you go into the buy option of the item...

45 minutes ago, Nazaruth said:

I do have an issue: the melee changes.

i agreed that some weapons should be nerfed this way (hammers were a bit OP and this nerfed that, even if it was a bit to much), but heavy blades have been broken by this change. In my case, I use my melee most of the time, to the point that i have beaten most missions without a ranged weapon just for fun. after this update i can no longer do that. my War doesnt allow me to move and hit enemies in a way that keeps me alive (namely with the cleaving whirlwind stance) and this is forcing me to change everything i've been working on. Some weapons of mine (including my favorite sword, War) are nearly useless now, since i lose to much health or even die before i start my combo and get to the target. This is giving me 3 options: bear with the lack of movement i now have and tank everything, change to range weaponry with which i have very poor accuracy and not enough skill to help my friends with or start using formas to redo everything i worked on up till now... none of these are things i'l have fun doing.

i know im a minority here. i know it makes little difference to most players. but this broke the game for me, which is a shame since the rest of the update made me excited to play even more.

I love warframe. I dont wanna leave warframe. but im not willing to replay all those hours to get to where i was yesterday, and i hope the Devs can help me with this, little as im sure i mater in the grand scheme of things.

"I love warframe. I dont wanna leave warframe. but im not willing to replay all those hours to get to where i was yesterday, and i hope the Devs can help me with this, little as im sure i mater in the grand scheme of things." - feeling it!

Aww man, I always seem to be away on a trip when a big update or an important event hits.

Although, judging from the amount of QQ in this thread I assume it might be a good thing this time around. Still, it's inevitable that a big update has bugs. Chill out, guys.

The nully buff sounds annoying and uncalled for though.

50 minutes ago, ADogAndAMan said:

I have a real and serious problem.

The Venus Junction needs me to have done Vors Prize.

I'm Mastery 21 and didn't opt in to do the Vors Prize quest when they implimented it.

Now I am Mastery 21 and will never be able to access Venus ever again because its not possible to access the Quest.

Life is Cruel.

...im at MR21 too...feeling it :( - DE what have [YOU] done! :(

3 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

I never would have thought DE could be THIS disrespectful to their player base. Did DE just change the way primes are obtained in the middle of an unvaulting? Really? We have to learn a whole new system while we're on the clock to get these briefly unvaulted primes? The starchart and primes update couldn't wait until the end of the month when things were back to normal?

Wow... I'm speechless.

It was announced more than a month ago discussed in multiple dev streams and previewed in a prime time.On top of that there is a dev workshop outlining how it works. It isn't a hard to figure out system and you in no way should be surprised by it