Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

Hello DE I really like the Kavats and weapon and archwing but i dont like the new star chart and the market facelift i dont really like that i liked is when it was normal so i hope that you change it a time because my game is lagging

Corrupted Vor in T4 Interception will no longer delay the end of round countdown (just the end of round) so that if he's the last enemy you aren't stuck waiting as long.

What T4 Interception?

2 minutes ago, DeadlyBannana said:

This is important!!! I have a game braking bug that makes me stuck on reward screen and im unable to close it, whenever I complete a mission. I have to close warframe and relog in every time I complete a mission DE fix this is ASAP !!!! Lovely update but did they even playtest before releasing???

You're not alone, quite a few people have mentioned this issue.

4 minutes ago, DeadlyBannana said:

This is important!!! I have a game braking bug that makes me stuck on reward screen and im unable to close it, whenever I complete a mission. I have to close warframe and relog in every time I complete a mission DE fix this is ASAP !!!! Lovely update but did they even playtest before releasing???

I just want when prime time starts up and they are showing things off that they run into these bugs. :)

6 minutes ago, DeadlyBannana said:

Same here. After completing a mission it just gets stuck there :(

Just now, DawkCobNight said:

Aye god <3 I cant wait to check these all out in game <3 

Just gonna wait for it to finish updating though. ah god, this is gonna take half a day of so <///3pUTni.jpg

its probably not worth it right now. its broken and buggy and the new prime grind is terrible.

Some bugs I've encountered so far...

Spoiler

9UHp0qi.jpg

Nikana prime using sheath skin

HhS7658.jpg

Sortie rewards?

d5E9SNP.jpg

After fissure closing, annotation permanentaly visible. (Maybe 2 nodes used simultaneously)

m8eg6ev.jpg

After finishing the mission...

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Added minimap portrait icons to the UI to show you which Warframe a player in your Squad is using at a minimap level.

I'm not a big fan of that thing. Now there's so many things on the map its insane.

I love this update! So much! Thanks for the huuuuge update! The only problem I have with this update is the Void. Since I am a 3Y player (I've played this game since it was in beta, in 2013) I was used to the previous void. Jump into the missions, (for example, a t4 defense, you and your friends were planning for a massive try-hard and a bunch of stuff) but know...I don't know what to say! I guess it's for better! anyway, thx for the update! Waiting for your oppinions guys!

2 hours ago, phoenixfireburd said:

Didn't they just say those keys still have a use?

Read the patchnotes and the "preview" section:

https://warframe.com/news/specters-of-the-rail-is-here

" With the introduction of the new Star Chart comes a new way to acquire Prime items. The Void will now be part of the map allowing for players to freely travel back and forth without the need of Void Keys. As you play through regular Missions you have a chance to obtain a Void Relic. Each Relic has a set of items that can manifest from it. Bring your Relic to a Void Fissure Mission which can spawn anywhere in the Origin System. Search and close the tear within the Mission to power the Relic. Once you’ve succeeded you can reveal your Reward. Didn't get exactly what you wanted? Don’t worry! Every time you do this there is a greater chance to manifest a Rare item. Your Void Keys still hold value as you will find they are immediately converted to Relics in the Update! "

2 hours ago, JuruMakam said:

He just wanted to show it off how cool with a lot of key is

And you, stop bullS#&amp;&#036;ting. Thanks.