Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

anyway, i love the new update, lots of things to do even for a MR 22 now which i made today in the first run after levelling the new weapon =))

good way, even better direction for forthcoming updates

i hope for less salt for the forum and that the umbra excal is in the war within ... im not sorry to say that im waiting finally only for the umbra in this update ... (speculation because i dont know really) ^^)

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Naugus said:

the what now? where do i even find that? and why didn't they make it a quest? missed opportunity there! >.<

Same thing as for the Kubrow, but for Kavats. Search Kavat in the market. Not sure if you can purchase it with credits, though I'd imagine you could.

1 minute ago, Naugus said:

the what now? where do i even find that? and why didn't they make it a quest? missed opportunity there! >.<

well its in the market 175 plats , but well its a waste i used 280 plats for a segment and kit . when ever i try to make the kavat it says unknown error. sud have waited for the dojo research to finish nd not waste 280 plats ..

16 minutes ago, nighter3d said:

Normally i try to keep an open mind and just say "just a matter of getting used", but i'm sorry... I can't stand the new projections.

The new prime system has made things the absolute worst grind imaginable to the point i rather have void fatigue...there is absolute NO variation... just tacked on Rift-excavator on a random mission that you will be annoyed at doing. Granted with a group it should cut down on time needed, but it doesn't change it is probably the most boring thing ive EVER seen!!! :<

The Nullifier bubbles popping frost globes easilly make defense against corpus annoying...granted i will probably NEVER have to fight them beyond 5 waves ever again cause why bother?? Void defense doesn't exist anymore and like hell i would ever do a sortie defense against them!!

But the worst is the archwing... For the first time in years i actually got DIZZY by a game!!! It disorients me and my head wants to wobble to compensate constantly. result is that i almost fell down the stairs when i took a break!!! HOW DID THIS GET THROUGH TESTING?!?!??!? And the overhauled momentum...yeah it only forces one to slow down and never boost cause else you will always fly into walls over and over and over. Archwing went from kinda-boring to downright aggrevating. You cannot do a full freedom in a game that allows instant turning. Real simulators know how to keep inertia low so it doesn't disorient...that isn't here so headache ensues as i try to discern what is up/down

As for the map and Market...ehhh the starchart is just a matter of getting used to it, but the market is highly unintuitive and i need to manually search every item cause i cannot find anything through the "filters"

We were of the opinion that that the new prime system was increased grind - there was a devworkshop thread about it.

I remember making comments about the archwing movement being potentially disorienting or clumsy for players, Maybe it will be improved later.

I remember thinking the same think about the marketplace rework when seeing the mockup - I am reading now that you can't even find the blueprints without going through numerous other selections now - so its less easy to navigate. Perhaps it is better for phones?

Well, i've got a simply brilliant impact from this update. Despite horrible alert-based farming system, that replaced all my keys, and despite a huge spit to all lone farmers since it's now close to impossible to finish T4 rift with a team of randoms, nevermind alone. Despite getting literally into a bug while selecting holster options and seeing the game replacing current frozen inventory over everything and denying to close it until the game restarts. Despite horrible attempt of a new market. I've got one solid thing that quited my future playings for a long time. I've managed to complete T4 rift, chose the reward i've wanted and after this menu... i've got, you won't believe it, BSOD. First BSOD since buying this notebook a month earlier. That's your honor of doing that, DE, I definitely won't be playing Bugframe for a while now, and i'm one hundred percent sure i'm not alone. Thanks for your time.

Hello Fellow Tennos,

please somebody explain me a little this relic selection process.

We tried it with my GF and it was a little strange. I've invited her to squad, so we were two. I've selected a void mission, i get the relic selection screen but she get only the voting (no relic selection). Cancelled the vote. She started the same void mission and it this case she get the relic selection and i only the voting. We did one mission in that way so one of us didn't get any reward (no relic selected)

We tried it in an other way. Disband squad. I've started a mission, selected the relic. Mission loaded up, ESC, invited her to the group and she get the relic selection screen. Done the mission and both of us received the reward.

Or should we done something differently?

TY

So much stuff...so much new shiny bugs...

DE, prepare yourself to fix like you've never fix before. Still like new stuff, but bugs, placeholder images and names, etc. really annoying. At least with so much testers I hope you finish your job sooner than usual!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DIGITAL EXTREMES, TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  

Disappointment.

New void "planet" doesn't seem to give anything.

Void rifts drop quadrozillions of bombards and nullifiers right on top of you. Wow, nice, that's like, totally cool and stuff. *slow clap*

Like kubrows in the beginning, kavats dna is very hard to get - NOT TO MENTION THE INFESTED that pile up on them and crowd them (go-go cheezevara sleep time)

Archwing control is atrocious.

Market is even more atrocious.

This Update ruined the game for me, at least at the moment. All the new stuff is just buggy and confusing.

Navigation on star chart is so bad. I want to drag and drop and then it clicks and starts a mission which I didn't even watched because I zoomed out.
This junction stuff isn't working (killed Jackal on Fossa and it didn't count, did Sabotage on E Prime and it didn't count ...).
Other problems: missing textures (just black skin on some areas and enemies), instable matchmaking, confusing market navigation, no market-option to hide TennoGen-Stuff, ...
And on top of all this buggy stuff, I'm ranked back to 21. -.-

Seems to me, that DE has turned from small polished updates in short intervals to huge buggy updates after longer times.
I'm really disappointed with this update and I can't imagine how DE could hotfix all this in short time! 

Edited by M4T2E