Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

Just now, ZurekMorraff said:

Do you mean Sword and Shield?

P.S. Sword and Whip combo, while really strange, would be an awesome weapon type. hint hint wink wink

Um... ever heard of Lacera? Mios?

Now that was sarcasm and it flew right over me, wasn't it....?

Now i realized that my Uranus missions full lost -.-  I have to collect the alad v mutalist nav (infestation outbreak) on uranus but before it i have to unlock (again) the uranus... There is 3 step: 2 is out and the tird seal 3 neo something..... -.-"  

Sorry to say but after testing the new Archwing movement system, i dont like it anymore. Its hard to control with mouse and cant even go straight at all without bumping into things in corpus mission all the time. I really dont think that this new update is new player friendly at all.

4 minutes ago, ZurekMorraff said:

Do you mean Sword and Shield?

P.S. Sword and Whip combo, while really strange, would be an awesome weapon type. hint hint wink wink

sword and whip is a thing its mios and lacera

I like this major update but not for the new navigation system. It wasn't intuitive and and i prefer the older, most simple ans clear. I think it was cool to can switch between the older and the newest navigation.

I like this update but this last point slows myself to say "WARFRAME is the most F2P TPS I see".

So how are we supposed to farm Boar, Dakra, and Mag now? They don't appear in any of the relics.

Also, Eris seems bugs. I've got all the nodes cleared, but it says I need to clear all the nodes to place and extractor. It's the only hub with this problem

5 minutes ago, Shirelagel said:

So how are we supposed to farm Boar, Dakra, and Mag now? They don't appear in any of the relics.

Lith M1: Drops Earth Excavation
Contains:

Hide contents

nBxUQb2.png

Meso B1: Pls find where it drops (i got it from Syndicate Key Pack)
Contains:

Hide contents

3XPlbPS.png

Neo D1: Pls find where it drops (i got it from Syndicate Key Pack)
Contains:

Hide contents

i4HkaVx.png

Axi V1: Pls find where it drops (i got it from Syndicate Key Pack)
Contains: 

Hide contents

8VlNVNR.png

PLEASE FIND DROP LOCATIONS FOR THE KEYS

I don't want to pull any hate train or anything but..

Starchart.. I understand that you wanted to make it look.. nice and to give it some new vibe. But, I know one thing. When I have no idea what I want to do, I like to have clean view on possibilities. To cut it short, I liked previous starchart more. It was simple and it was "clean". Right now, this new one is just unnecessary complex. (at least for me)
Also, I experienced bug that was mentioned couple of times on previous pages. Once I finish mission this mission summary screen is just standing there and I can't turn it off.

One more: When there are multiple missions available on same tile, you are unable to choose which one you want to do. (Right now, it is present on Saturn - you are supposed to be able to choose between assassination mission and invasion. However, when I click, I don't get option to choose between assassination and invasion. I am just directly taken to invasion)

Edited by Anavi_Ivy
2 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Design is questionable. The fact of the matter is that we need nullifiers, so that we can't instantly cheese through a level with our abilities. They're a challenge, and I'll take anything I can get in that respect. 

^^ too much cheese makes Rhino fart a lot! :)

23 minutes ago, Wiintre said:

I still cant update "Update failed"

It happen every damn major update ... WHY ?

You're lucky, it's pretty broken atm. Constantly stuck on Mission Summary, missions start just by clicking them once to mark them, some junction objectives don't work, Matchmaking UI interface randomly vanishes, etc... Was planning on playing this weekend, I guess not.

2 minutes ago, Anavi_Ivy said:

I don't want to pull any hate train or anything but..

Starchart.. I understand that you wanted to make it look.. nice and to give it some new vibe. But, I know one thing. When I have no idea what I want to do, I like to have clean view on possibilities. To cut it short, I liked previous starchart more. It was simple and it was "clean". Right now, this new one is just unnecessary complex. (at least for me)
Also, I experienced bug that was mentioned couple of times on previous pages. Once I finish mission this mission progress screen is just standing there and I can't turn it off.

One more: When there are multiple missions available on same tile, you are unable to choose which one you want to do. (Right now, it is present on Saturn - you are supposed to be able to choose between assassination mission and invasion. However, when I click, I don't get option to choose between assassination and invasion. I am just directly taken to invasion)

Is it hate if it's true?

The new navigation system is pretty damn horrible. It looks nice and all, but its too confusing and too complicated to use, i'd really prefer having the old one back. The rest of the stuff that came with the update seems alright, some stuff may need some polishing; i don't mind the new system with void relics and i think it's only a matter of getting used to it. Its just the navigation system that annoys the hell out of me because the old one was just so nice and simple to use compared to this.

Game keeps crashing since update. Reinstalled, crashing, verified cache, optimised cache, verified cache, still crashing. Turned off everything in the game, still crashing. Tested memory with memtest86. hdd with seagate tools, no problems whatsoever. Please fix it.

- The SPY MISSION REQUIREMENT for one of the JUNCTIONS on JUPITER does not UPDATE.

- THE JUNCTION CINEMATICS show the warframe HOLDING A WEAPON as they exit the landing craft/kneel to activate the junction, etc instead of having FREE HANDS

- Rescue targets DO NOT USE SECONDARY WEAPON GIVEN to DEFEND THEMSELVES. I confirmed this with a Hikou Prime

- THE CURRENT SORTIE (July 8th & 9th 2016) IS BROKEN. Sortie #1 is an infested exterminate on ERIS but we get ALAD V VOICEOVERS throughout the mission as if it's a boss battle. Furthermore, THERE IS NO REWARD TABLE in the WORLD STATE WINDOW.

- VOID FISSURE MISSIONS have BROKEN LOTUS VOICE LINES. She will repeat the warning regarding Fissures over and over EVEN AFTER THE FISSURE IS CLOSED.

- STILL NO FIX FOR VAYKOR SYANDANNA

- STILL NO FIX FOR SPLIT DARK SWORD SUGATRA ATTACHMENT POINTS

- STILL NO FIX FOR APPROACH CINEMATICS on ERIS showing an INTACT CORPUS SHIP when it should be an INFESTED CORPUS SHIP

- still no fix for APPROACH CINEMATICS for OROKIN DERELICT missions showing an INTACT OROKIN TOWER instead of an INFESTED OROKIN SHIP

16 minutes ago, xXUltronusXx said:

Sorry to say but after testing the new Archwing movement system, i dont like it anymore. Its hard to control with mouse and cant even go straight at all without bumping into things in corpus mission all the time. I really dont think that this new update is new player friendly at all.

Yes :/

1. Did you noticed when you attack an enemy with sword, the enemy just moving forward - with you- (in the middle of the meele attack). It is very frustrating example on interception missions. :( 

2. The camera is horrible, the character blocks out the half screen to me. (on every resolution)

1 hour ago, Urlan said:

We were of the opinion that that the new prime system was increased grind - there was a devworkshop thread about it.

I remember making comments about the archwing movement being potentially disorienting or clumsy for players, Maybe it will be improved later.

I remember thinking the same think about the marketplace rework when seeing the mockup - I am reading now that you can't even find the blueprints without going through numerous other selections now - so its less easy to navigate. Perhaps it is better for phones?

well the market sucks, void is not grind like before we get to choose and all 3 times i got worthwhile stuff and not junk.  kavats broken

1 hour ago, montz14 said:

hitting ESC is the only known fix AFAIK. never had the bug myself.

Doesnt work for me, have to relaunch every time. I assume they will be fixing it soon tho