Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

well, thanks a lot, but i see some issue:

1 - Even if i am sad with the slot price for archwing and there gun/melee, i don't understand why we cant sell our item in those category ? i have no free slot for Archwing gun, i  want sell one to build a new one, and that not possible.

Any Fix ?

2 - There isn't option to go back to the hold teammate display on the minimap, that a cool feature to show player warframe little picture, but i don't like it and thing are less clear to read the map. Maybe just an On/Off option ?

3 - (a bug ?) when in the arsenal we select a custom holster that we didn't buyed and then go back, we have the custom option to move the holster.

4 - the forma price for 1 unit for 20 platinium, it is a joke ? if we can buy 3 for 35 then the unit price must reflect a little more the pack price. Thanks a lot for the Forma pack but you maybe have to avoid that new player buy "1" forma for 20 when they can have 2 more for 15 more plat, no ?

Thanks a lot for this massive update and all the thing who will come in future and all you did in the past, i hope Titania and the New weapon and Warframe syndic mod will come soon.

Good day.

Theres a ton of bugs that make the game unplayable x_x

Heres ones that completely block the game advancement:

1. Quick rejoining or repeating a mission (by pressing a shortcut). Will get your Sol system map completely zoomed out. If you do not enter the game.. your screen will lock on the map completely zoomed out. You cannot leave, or bring any menu. But somehow you can chat.
  2. Invasions playing on grinner side. There is a big possibility that the mission will NOT WORK when it selects the grinner tileset that needs you to activate the hollow bullet (the one where you enter, get fired into the corpus ship, to start your invasion). Its easy to spot, because when you enter the buggy map, NO ENEMY WILL SPAWN. Only obstacles (like electrical traps).  The hollow shell WILL NEVER FIRE if the bug is active.  Thus you cannot complete the Corpus side mission (the mission in this case was the "destroy or extract coolant".
  3. Randomly the SOL system view will NOT let you load random areas of an unlocked planet (like it is locked down, zooming out and zooming in again will unlock them). Not sure if this is a bug related to the "rank down, but you need to play node missions to gain experience back"

I have noticed that with this update my game has started crashing alot more to the point that i have to restart my computer to fix it.and after a mission there is a chance the rewards screen wont go away not allowing me to continue playing

27 minutes ago, Anavi_Ivy said:

I don't want to pull any hate train or anything but..

Starchart.. I understand that you wanted to make it look.. nice and to give it some new vibe. But, I know one thing. When I have no idea what I want to do, I like to have clean view on possibilities. To cut it short, I liked previous starchart more. It was simple and it was "clean". Right now, this new one is just unnecessary complex. (at least for me)
Also, I experienced bug that was mentioned couple of times on previous pages. Once I finish mission this mission summary screen is just standing there and I can't turn it off.

One more: When there are multiple missions available on same tile, you are unable to choose which one you want to do. (Right now, it is present on Saturn - you are supposed to be able to choose between assassination mission and invasion. However, when I click, I don't get option to choose between assassination and invasion. I am just directly taken to invasion)

This starchart is the best thing that happened since U14, so 2 years ago. If you joined the game before u14, you would understand DE's concept of map progression. Of course it's complicated at the beginning but trust me, its for the best. 

Oh and yes, there's some annoying bug but they'll get fixed eventually (Monday?).

Edited by Stoner74

4 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

This starchart is the best thing that happened since U14, so 2 years ago. If you joined the game before u14, you would understand DE's concept of map progression. Of course it's complicated at the beginning but trust me, its for the best. 

Oh and yes, there's some annoying bug but they'll get fixed eventually (Monday?).

I've been through all the star charts, the old ones were nostalgic and pretty good but the one before this was just perfect.

2 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

This starchart is the best thing that happened since U14, so 2 years ago. If you joined the game before u14, you would understand DE's concept of map progression. 

I don't mind the map progression. The problem is that looking at the planets looks more of a mess than the previous update. I miss the rotating line of maps that make it a bit easier to choose each planet.

I like the new update but I'm experiencing new bugs, like when I try to choose a mission on the right side of the planet; I can't. Also, I lost some of the planets and the void, and now I have to unlock them again. For example, I had Jupiter, with the update, now i have to unlock Phobos, to unlock Ceres, and then unlock Jupiter. But really is a very good update.

5 minutes ago, I-JUST-EAT-YOU said:

I've been through all the star charts, the old ones were nostalgic and pretty good but the one before this was just perfect.

Meh i guess it's a matter of opinion. The U14 was simple, but just too simple imo. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

We have a big hotfix incoming that should fix the majority of crashes. 

And what about the Mission Summary issue, inability to choose between missions, hiding credit costs for items, so on and so forth?

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

designed to make it more fun and immersive

Just tested this and while void fissure closing is most DEFINITELY faster than previous void farming, this 3 minute excavation/survival mode with eximus units materializing in your face is going to get old real fast.

edit- also after 4 fissure missions and 4 host crashes, my relics are gone, no traces andno rewards. I'm trying this thing again in a month.

Edited by Yetman
update

Didnt saw everything from the update so far like archwing but a great update in many of the things DE added from what i saw but i wish they would have implemented the relic system betther :\ the way it is right now feels it like it unpromotes "organized" fissure groups of like a four person group using 4x the same relic for 4 diferent loot rolls for x piece a player may want / need and just suporting stuff like going in with the most convenient / "crappy" relic one may have and maybe have a free shot at betther stuff lol...

Edited by xxfiurionxx