Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

I don't even know why I'm writing this because every time I see complaints, nothing is done anyway. I'm sorry to say this but you broke the game. I have been playing for almost 3 years now and I have never resented an update this much. I was mad when mesa was nerfed. I was mad when you guys killed blessing and prism. I am a busy person and although my gaming has been on and off over these last few years, you guys always had something to bring me back. I'm not sure if this is the case anymore. I have no enthusiasm left for this game. the reason for the void overhaul was to limit grinding but now I have more grinding to do. Now I need a key/relic for every single reward unlike previously where I could just go for a 40 minute t3s for 8 rewards. Instead I now have to look for my rewards and it has taken me up to 10 minutes at times to find the fissure in a given mission. There is also the fact that I play with friends but although we can use multiple keys, we can only choose one reward. I'm not sure how smart your developers are but in case you haven’t realized, that’s 1 reward for every 4 keys. You literally encourage solo play by doing this. If there are 4 keys being thrown into a mission, there should be 4 rewards for each person, especially now that these missions take forever. If I was lucky enough to get 2 rare parts in the same mission, I should be able to keep both. If that were the case, it would encourage team play by getting you 4 rewards per key, just like the now inexistent keyshares. In all honesty, if you wanted to minimize grinding, all you needed to do was boost the drop rates of rare items. People don’t spend hours grinding for common drops. At the end of the day, the void is now more broken than it was previously and the only ways I can see that being fixed are by either reverting to the old system or getting multiple rewards per mission in the new system because now I need to do a high level interception for 4 rounds just to get one axi relic. That was more time than I have ever spent in a game of draco which you ironically didn’t want us to spend too much time playing.

I'm angry about the Draco nerf too. I don’t have a schedule that allows me to play 24 hours a day. I have 10 unranked weapons that I was really hoping to level up at some point this week. Doesn’t look like that will happen. I’d be lucky to finish in a month

4 hours ago, Chaosmagistrate said:

Hidden Messages quest now won't update properly either.

I finished crafting the Chasis and proceeded with creating the Mirage with the market blueprint.

The quest still is asking me to create the Mirage Chasis.  I hope it will update when my Mirage finishes in three days.

The same.

And then when you check Market for Mirage BP (which should be enabled with credits) = nothing, only platinum

What's with all the fuss? Many claim the game's ruined already, like all the cool kids on the steam page, just not being able to embrace any changes...

The Void itself is a big nice tileset and I don't see any reason why they'd make it obsolete but they did. You have no reason to go there besides argon (and maybe 3 hours long survivals with basically no reason to them because apparently some people just have to keep proving something to themselves), and you have to get every prime part by running a small stationary extermination event every time. I mean, the Relics are in no way worse than Keys and the Luminous system is ace, but I thought the Fissures were going to be portals that'd bring you to a void mission you'd have to complete and then bring you back through the portal. That would preserve the Void in all its charm as we know it and make the actual change, but well. I don't feel bad about the new system, but could've been a bit more.

The Archwing feels screwed up. Like it happened to the parkour system and losing momentum a couple weeks ago, now a similar thing happened to AW. It looks broken, unresponsive. Need to fix this sometime. The new missions are ok, thought finding the shield generators on the pursuit target is a total pain, so after 20 minutes of looking for them I only came up with nothing more that just hitting it with a warhead... Oh, and with new weapon parts all being in different syndicates I guess it's time to change them again and waste more time earning hundreds thousands reputation. Really dumb.

Haven't tried kavats yet, though the absence of a corresponding quest and only 2 kinds of kavats feel underwhelming. With so much hype, I thought it was going to be at the absolute least Kubrow level stuff, but it's meh. Was it rushed? Though getting an incubator segment blueprint from a grineer cat lady instead of waiting 3 days for it felt pretty. Also, Okina is a puncture and slash weapon, really? Everyone knows sai are blunt and used for jabs and defending mostly. Not daggers. Impact+Puncture would've been logical.

The update really isn't so good, but, I mean, I've seen some developers actually ruining their games. Like destroying every weapon in a game stat-wise just for paid stat-boosting weapon skins to be in higher demand... DE is not *ruining* it, they're just making a change, and it doesn't look half bad at the moment. The update was also unbearably rushed and THE bugs, but it was going to be this or getting SotR next week, so whatever, they'll fix most of them soon.

49 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

What I meant was the reason that they were replaced was not because they were bad, but because they didn't fit with the pacing of Conclave. Yes, some of them are terrible, but just some of them being terrible isn't justification for replacing all of them. Not fitting in with the pacing of Conclave (needing both mobility and short animations), however, is proper justification.

My bad, mistook your meaning. Still, I think the option to have those alternate stances in PvE wouldn't hurt. 

11 hours ago, ARGKnoxville said:

Two things I dislike. For one the new Star Chart is the most confusing its ever been. It looks cool, yes, but its confusing to navegate as F***. Its like learning to use the start chart navegation again, it'll take time, that is not too much fun but ok. 

And the other and most important complaint of mine comes with the Market overhaull. Where are the blueprints!??! I mean I know where they are but the whole section got scrapped. Looks like you would only want people buying items with platinum and not with credits. I think it would have been better to have a "Blueprints" section as well since its the most visited part of the market anyways, not make it harderd to find. 

when u click on the item in market the BP is in the tab of the item info, say crafting or something like that

About those relics:

Pls correct me if im wrong but now we can't help friends get prime parts by using our keys?

And you are seriously telling me that before I could get 4 void missions with keyshare and now I can get only 1 prime part per relics and I only got 1 relic for each key we had?

So you cut our capacity for prime parts by 4???

No matter if we can get the prime parts more specifically if we farm for ducats we just need many parts.

I'm really disappointed by these changes.

бновить говно. Я не могу играть в эту игру я лучше в Minecraft я играть, но это не то, что они сделали с картой. Я ненавижу разработчиков такое убожество сделали нормальную игру у меня 20 ключей пропасти и сейчас, я не готов ждать эти сигналы каждый раз, когда я выйти из игры, прежде чем они вернутся к тому что было раньше.                                 

Yeah i don't like this update already. It's nice that you try to give the players nostalgic stuff and such but don't make the game so complex and awkward. I don't understand anything here, it just takes forever figuring out what you did there... The old system just did fine and was easy to understand, the old shop was easy to understand, now? I have problems finding out where to get something... (in the future it wouldn't be that bad that IF you do UI-Changes that we at least have the option between those.

я вложил в игру в сумме 4000 платины и теперь я чувствую себя кинутым котому что я вложил деньги в тот бывший варфреим до обновления. а в этот я и 100 рублей не положу.

The Kavats are awesome, the Archwing 360 is more than welcome, new weps, the makret is is more user friendly.

But guys.

The void rework is, hmm, no idea what to say. Not terrible but I think you missed a bit with this. Before you could go on a 80 min run in T4 Surv and get tons of

rewards, have fun! And now you need to do a 25 min mobile defense for 1 reward which is 80% of the time just standing there cuzz no enemies are comming.

The old map was MUCH more user friendly and without so many bugs, yea I get it, its new so ofc they will be bugs and they will get fixed. But completly reworking the Void is like taking half of the interesting part of the game and just deleting it and adding a replacement that is nowhere near as exciting. Lot of players commented in game that they just might quit cuzz of this update. Not MR 5-10 player, veteran players that put 1000+ hours in the game.

I dont know, I was really looking forward to this update and The War Within, but its a big let down.

Do we seriously have to endure your ideas how nullifiers work, again??

We had this discussion in the past and it saddens me that we have to do it again.

Nullifier should not dispell abilities on touch with the abilities in these cases:

Atlas Rumblers, Chromas Effigy, Frost Globes, Ivaras Quiver, Limbos Banish on teammates, Limbos Cataclysm, Loki Decoy, Nekros Shadows of the dead, Nyx Mind Control, Nyx Chaos, Saryns Spores, Saryns Molt, Trinities blessing, Valkyrs warcry on teammates, all vaubans abilites, Volts shield, 

Nullifier should not dispell abilities on touch with the warframe in these cases:

Frost Globes, Limbos Cataclysm, Inaros Scarab Swarm*, Nova Molecular Prime*, Rhinos Iron Skin*, all vaubans abilities*, Volts shield, 

Im open for discussions about certain abilities, but defensive abilities should never be dispelled: glove, shield, cataclysm, 

* the ones marked with a star are not critical, just desperately annoying

mise a jour malle faites je trouve que le marché est ilisible le systeme de planete aussi les Janctions ne serve a rien a part te faire perdre ton temps voila pourquoi je suprime le jeux est ne vas plus dessus tant que tous est la 

Edited by minefield1234

I am still waiting for the update to download, but are the new void relic/key things playable with a group like the old keys? Can my friends still join in and get rewards as well? Or is it just a solo thing now? If it's just a solo thing boy does that mean getting primes will be a pain? Key sharing still a thing?

Edited by Yonekura

No idea how it works exacly, but I would say no. When I start the mission I pick a key and equip it, mission ends I get to pick a reward blablabla. But when we

were finished, one guy from my squad started the mission again. I could NOT pick a key and even if the game automaticly picked the key I took last time, it still could not cuzz I was out of those. They game started without giving me the option to select a key and like expected, no reward at the end...

The Archwing feels more natural to me now, but this is my personal opinion, never got motion sick so I cant complain. And @HunErik500 It happend to me aswell, thats not a glitch, if ur in a squad and some1 else defuses the injector or whatever, you dont get the completion. Easy solution, go solo like me, no problems there...

the Market Overhaul is a failure...
you said: “The current Market set-up can misguide players into thinking that Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels aren’t craftable in-game”
well I think you really meant the current, so this new one...

It would have been way better to have just one "buy" button which then displays 2 huge buttons side by side.
Left: by with platinum (includes extra slot, potato etc.)
Right: craft yourself with credits (also displaying crafting requirements)
So people will actually see there are two different ways and don't have to search for a tiny little button hidden at the top you wouldn't even notice if you didn't know it's there. (and I had to search it myself the first time I tried to get the new market^^)

Furthermore.. the selection on the top left to choose a category, should probably always be visible on the left (side menu).. maybe as icons that extend once you hover them. Just to make it a bit more visible... or add at least an icon to the "home" text.. Text isn't very visible if placed this way.

P.S. please also fix Eris as reported by these:

Edited by ShiroiTora