Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

30 minutes ago, m4xwellmurd3r said:

To be more clear, you have to click on the item you're interested in, then hit the credits tab. If a blueprint isn't available it'll tell you why (can be crafted in the dojo(?) )

Yeah it's a little confusing, however Steve already said on Twitter they're working on making it less misleading.

Other than that hiccup I'm enjoying the marketplace's new UI so far.

I'm not. The old one was cool. It looked like I had walked up to my console and fired it up and opened up the Tenno version of Ebay. The new one feels totally disconnected from the Liset. Same issue with the new star chart.

It really causes a lot of disconnection and immersion breaking when you go and walk up to the other consoles and they act like an actual console you're using on the Liset, then you walk to the Market and Nav and they basically warp you to a new screen.

The new planet chart seems nice once you get used to it though the icons should be larger. Now it's quite hard to tell apart the regular, syndicate and alert missions.

I kind of like the new void reward system and it's really great that we can see the rewards for each relic. But I can't say I'm a fan of the whole fissure thing. Considering it's the only way to get prime parts now, it's gonna get very repetitive very fast. There should definitely be more variation in how those fissures are completed. And maybe those fissures should only pop up in the Void. The Void tileset is really awesome and it's a pity to see it being turned into a regular planet. Also, I'll miss doing endless void missions for prime parts:<

The market looks good though I can't seem to find some items...

Also, not sure if this was addressed before but what's up with void key to relic conversion? I had every type of void key but I'm missing several types of relics. Is this intentional or a bug or what?

22 minutes ago, m4xwellmurd3r said:

The new one feels totally disconnected from the Liset.

I hadn't considered that, but I guess you're right. I like that the map is more linear now, which is a health step back; but it also took another step back towards the way star charts were before lisets, as you said.

As for the marketplace? It's not super intuitive at this stage and will take some getting used to. I personally only had a problem with accidentally ending up in the weapons shop instead of the blueprints shop a couple times, but other than that I had no issues with the market and was satisfied with the way it looked. What I do love about the new market however is the ability to hide things I already own.

On 7/8/2016 at 9:12 AM, [DE]Drew said:

New Dual Stat Archwing Mods (At full rank):

• Arch-Melee: Meteor Crash - +60% Impact + 60% Status Chance
  • Arch-Melee: Nebula Bore - +60% Puncture +60% Status Chance
  • Arch-Melee: Astral Slash - +60% Slash +60% Status Chance
  • Arch-Gun: Comet Blast - +90% Impact +90% Status Chance
  • Arch-Gun: Quasar Drill - +90% Puncture +90% Status Chance
  • Arch-Gun: Zodiac Shred - +90% Slash + 90% Status Chance

so i found quasar drill and it does not have the 90% status on it is this a bug or a miss poast?  

Man, This New Market looks good but after a couple minutes trying to find out how to buy stuff with Credit I thought for a second you could no longer buy blueprints with Credit, I was like: This can't be true.

So I looked it up... you must click the item and then on the tiny Credit icon.

Can you imagine new players opening up the market and all they see is platinum and not a single Credit item? Come on DE! Even I am worried about Newcomers giving up on the game by having a wrong idea of what's going on.

I'm thinking on other games with microtransactions and I think the best way to communicate to new players that they don't need to spend plat is to include the credit cost for a blueprint right next to the platinum cost.  In the lower right corner of each item's square, it should read "35,000 credits OR 175 platinum" - and when a player clicks the purchase button, they should be prompted to decide whether they buy the complete weapon (with slot and catalyst/reactor), or buy the blueprint which they have to build themselves, and informed of the differences at that screen.  All of this information should be presented side-by-side - the blueprint option should NOT be a separate tab at all.

Edited by FrackingBiscuit

5 minutes ago, FrackingBiscuit said:

the blueprint option should NOT be a separate tab at all.

What if instead of either credits or platinum, it default opens onto the info tab?

Then from there a player can inspect the item first before anything else, and then move on to deciding between blueprints or making a premium purchase?

I agree that the devs should make a more clear emphasis that platinum isn't the only option. If they're going to show a price at the bottom of the tile, like you said, they should show both prices. I felt like I was taking a risk even clicking on the item (even though I know there has always been a confirm purchase follow-up button).

5 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

What if instead of either credits or platinum, it default opens onto the info tab?

Then from there a player can inspect the item first before anything else, and then move on to deciding between blueprints or making a premium purchase?

I agree that the devs should make a more clear emphasis that platinum isn't the only option. If they're going to show a price at the bottom of the tile, like you said, they should show both prices. I felt like I was taking a risk even clicking on the item (even though I know there has always been a confirm purchase follow-up button).

I had thought about that before and I think it's just as viable a solution.  I settled on what I posted because I think having everything visible at the same time will prevent anybody from being confused as to what their options are, but your idea still ultimately fixes the problem of players being afraid to even open the market.

I love all the new changes and I haven't ran into any issues until now.. At the Saturn junction on Jupiter one of the three objectives is to "Complete a Corpus spy mission with three successful data extractions on Jupiter".. I have completed the Corpus Spy Mission Adrastea Level 18-20 on Jupiter three times now, getting three successful data extractions each time without setting off any alarms.. The objective at the junction still shows as needing to be completed even though it has been completed three times now.

The marketplace should show both credit cost and plat cost for weapons/frames. It basically looks like you're telling new players the only way to buy things is through plat, and even if you know where to look to find the credit cost, it's really inconvenient to have to click on each weapon and then switch tabs to find that out.

Or, better yet, add a toggle at the top of the actual marketplace window that lets you swap to credit cost for blueprints. Less cluttered and would work just as well.

But seriously, what's up with the nonexistent kavat drop rates? Seems to be worse than pre-buff kubrow egg farming...and we only needed one, not ten.

3 hours ago, sir_deadlock said:

I hadn't considered that, but I guess you're right. I like that the map is more linear now, which is a health step back; but it also took another step back towards the way star charts were before lisets, as you said.

Well that's kinda what they were going for - a more interactive version of the starmap before the Liset was introduced. Basically they were trying to make the best of both worlds, since a large group of older players wanted the old starmap back. "Immersive" or not - this new version is definitely less convoluted.

However it would be nice to get a good transition going between walking toward the starmap and using it like it was before. Same with the new marketplace. But, at least in my opinion, such a transition really shouldn't be their highest priority. There are far more important things to fix/work on. Still, it would be nice.

TO many BAG To many Problems...
 And Still no one fix it..

New Quest Dont Work.. (Rail Quest)

You can Unlock all the Place in Map.

Navigasion on Map is a  "Confuse" and and need to put mouse Speed to minimum.

So many more...But Bored to say it.

Go and Finde them..

Launcher Problems, Stuck  in Lisa, Enemy Fly and Pop inside the graphics,....... and More..

Two of the quest i was in the middle of are glitched out now because they changed calypso on Saturn to a sabotage from a survival and i need to build a scorched beacon but it doesn't actually exist on warframe. Also it wont access any mission in the void and i'm now getting pretty angry. I don't know if any of the developers are actually reading this because warframe has a history of bad customer support but idk.

23 hours ago, ranadragon said:

The Saturn junction is broken. "Complete a corpus SPY mission with 3 successful data extractions on JUPITER."  part of the junction does not work, I have tried to do it full stealth as well and yet it did not finish. Please fix this along with some of the other junctions.

yep that one is kaput. lol.

finally they fixed kavats but well i got kavat segment dropped from the mobs, so basically we r idiots who used resources to research it in mountain/moon clans and also who used plats to get the first kavats, since kavats didnt work for a few hours

6 hours ago, KarolZkalisza said:

why you delete blueprint, warframe? 

its there but well Since DE is so great with sharing info , that we need a separate website..

u just click on the item u need it opens in the description tab on top there is a small icon of credit, click and it wil allow u too buy bp

A few people mentioned it, but not with any feelings...

They changed Draco?

Draco, the most popular mission in the game,

Where 24/7 you know there is a PUG just waiting for you.

Just got a new frame/weapon you need to level, want to test out a new build, Draco.

Wait you mean my slow Nova is not the best build for an interception??, yep Draco.

OK change is good and sometimes needed, but of all the changes, this is the one that I am going to miss, like an old friend who has passed.

I mourn you my good friend Draco