Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

i use black background when on the forums and this was pretty hard to read. One of the sections about lunaro conclave changes (where the new stances are listed) were 100% invisible and had to highlight them to read. But thnx for the update : ] 

Now that Archwing defense is removed i can finally grind the final pieces of archwing weapons that i was missing.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Increased the Twin Basolk Status Chance to 40% and increased Elemental damage to 65.
  • Slightly Increased Twin Basolk attack speed.
  • Increased Twin Basolk Ground Slam damage by 4x , attack radius to 7.5m, and Status Chance to 65%.
  • Twin Basolk Ground Slams can now ragdoll enemies.

I can die happy now.

Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

Overall awesome update with some nice changes but this^ scares me lol.

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

This is a pretty insane nerf to defense.

For the nullifier changes it seems like they are just as much of a chore as before despite many people complaining about how broken they are and how they limit the weapon choices that you can make for missions with them in.