[DE]Drew

Update: Specters of the Rail

I see you added the new dual dagger stance, may i ask what happaned to the tonfa stance?

oh god the nullies are going to be hell now... my poor million health bubbles I take 10 minutes to get going...

• Upvote 5

Hope everything's gonna work as intended.

sad day for  Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

• Upvote 6

Just now, xmegarockx said:

sad day for  Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

truly.

• Upvote 3

This was an okay patch, nice alert change.

Crazy nerf on people people like vauban and hydroid tho.

Thanks so much guys, and to the person who typed these notes out - you're a hero.

Edited by Destrab

i use black background when on the forums and this was pretty hard to read. One of the sections about lunaro conclave changes (where the new stances are listed) were 100% invisible and had to highlight them to read. But thnx for the update : ] 

Now that Archwing defense is removed i can finally grind the final pieces of archwing weapons that i was missing.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Increased the Twin Basolk Status Chance to 40% and increased Elemental damage to 65.
  • Slightly Increased Twin Basolk attack speed.
  • Increased Twin Basolk Ground Slam damage by 4x , attack radius to 7.5m, and Status Chance to 65%.
  • Twin Basolk Ground Slams can now ragdoll enemies.

I can die happy now.

Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

Overall awesome update with some nice changes but this^ scares me lol.

2 minutes ago, Mageroeth said:

This was an okay patch, nice alert change.

Crazy nerf on people people like vauban and hydroid tho.

How did they nerf hydro i missed it 

This won't be done for a couple hours, 30-200 KB/s to download a 4,000+ MB update .-.

Edited by HammerofDusk

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

This is a pretty insane nerf to defense.

• Upvote 3

For the nullifier changes it seems like they are just as much of a chore as before despite many people complaining about how broken they are and how they limit the weapon choices that you can make for missions with them in.

• Upvote 4

So much good stuff in that list.  TY!

Also my Oberon's new role is... Kavat Baby Sitter.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if DE knows this, but the community generally frowns on the nullifiers existence in this game...

• Upvote 7