Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

5 minutes ago, montz14 said:

yeah... they really shouldnt utterly disable abilities in the first place, IMO the buff needs retracting and they should just weaken abilities, or make their efficiency really bad when in their radius.

DE just made a clear insult to those threads complaining about Nullifiers, lets see how this goes..

And now I can't do/finish Sortie 3 ;) :( ETA still 30 mins with about half the download remaining.

Looking forward to checking it out but have been very busy so don't know when I'll get around to properly exploring, didn't know it was dropping today ;)

1 minute ago, NightElve said:

DE just made a clear insult to those threads complaining about Nullifiers, lets see how this goes..

do you really think it was a direct insult, or just ignorance of the threads existence?

Edited by montz14
spelling error, I think?

Just now, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

DE!!! DE!!! PLEASE NOTICE THIS COMMENT

PLEASE SPLIT THE UPDATE!! ITS TOO BIG. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT SOME COUNTRIES HAVE SLOW/BAD NET. PLEASE SPLIT THE UPDATE. LIKE 700MB something. 

you must know that they cant do that when so many people are mid update.

4 minutes ago, xHDx said:

Very nice update, however.

How do I earn Judgement points. It's not explained here. I need to fight Kela De Thaym, but it says I need 100 Judgment points? Anyone pls?

Not sure if this has been answered, but do the Arena maps. I don't know how this is going to work with the new star chart, but that's how to get judgement points.

Just now, PariahG said:

Not sure if this has been answered, but do the Arena maps. I don't know how this is going to work with the new star chart, but that's how to get judgement points.

thats actually and interesting thought... I wonder how it will work? maybe she just wont be a pain to farm anymore?

Well, I'm Not sure about the Nullifier change, since it looks like it will completely change Frosts usability.. but I'll refrain from complaint until I run my frost a few times. I Can't say I thought it was in any way broken before. I hope you tested this before implementation, rather than just dump it on us. Otherwise it sounds like some great changes. Particularly the nav changes, I hated that rotating BS that sometimes just wouldn't. 

Thanks DE

"Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere. "

Ok. We will be doomed in high tier def mission.
Especially with lower rank players who don't have high capacity weaponry or playing skill.