Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, serwal said:

hello,

impossible to do the update, cause the udate failed " 5 " timeS

WTF!?

fix it please!!

Just now, xXxARVxXx said:

anyone can tell me why the update fail a lot during process ?

probably just your connection. working slowly but surely for me.

10 minutes ago, montz14 said:

do you really think it was a direct insult, or just ignorance of the threads existence?

it was more of a direct insult, and a straight up Hammer Down! you know where Nullies stand in the Dark side of my heart, and other players, clearly i didn't see those buffs coming, with this players will turn into pillars of Salt, and the salt dunes, will flow through every inch of the game.

1 minute ago, NightElve said:

it was more of a direct insult, and a straight up Hammer Down! you know where Nullies stand in the Dark side of my heart, and other players, clearly i didn't see those buffs coming, with this players will turn into pillars of Salt, and the salt dunes, will flow through every inch of the game.

Honestly I didn't mind them before, I've always treated them with caution. Nothing really changes now, I just need to be careful when I'm on my frost. You deal with them the same, melee looks to be best, get in, kill, move on. Or just focus them down like you always do.

Please just improve that download server ... download stopping every minutes and it just happened every major update.

And new features and changes and fixes are nice and thank you DE

Edited by Wiintre

what a surprise. With each patch performance gets a hit. Devs dont care. This game is more demanding than GTA V on my pc. So laughable, i guess this is it, i cant play anymore, my pc gets a total wreck on fissures. Again, thats a shame.

Just now, PariahG said:

Honestly I didn't mind them before, I've always treated them with caution. Nothing really changes now, I just need to be careful when I'm on my frost. You deal with them the same, melee looks to be best, get in, kill, move on. Or just focus them down like you always do.

let's wait and time will tell, but as far as i know Nullies are now going full on Hammer time!!

6 minutes ago, NightElve said:

poetic, and true.

You can't seem to select the regular mission when that node has an alert. Is that intended or a bug? Also the new holster items are really expensive. Idk if they're worth spending that much on. Invasions will sometimes use nodes that don't exist anymore. The UI is rather small on the star chart. Why are some quests like Natah and Second Dream now rewards from junctions. They used to have something special that started them, like scanning a Occulyst on Uranus. Unless the quests change some to incorporate those things, I feel like something has been lost. Oh and it seems like when keys got converted a lot of rewards were lost or they weren't translated properly to the relics. I had keys of every kind meaning I should have a chance at every reward, however I have a very limited amount of relics and access to a very tiny spread of rewards.

I'll probably keep updating this post or make my own thread with some problems/bugs I've found. Still, thank you all so much for all the work you've done on this.

Edited by Jade-Lotus
More problems (sorry)

2 minutes ago, andrer2926 said:

what a surprise. With each patch performance gets a hit. Devs dont care. This game is more demanding than GTA V on my pc. So laughable, i guess this is it, i cant play anymore, my pc gets a total wreck on fissures. Again, thats a shame.

What is the problem?