Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Gave Rescue hostages their own (incredibly generous) cover evaluators so their cover findings don't conflict with their behaviour. Gave them larger vision range so they react to dangers behind / next to them and not just when they get shot by them first.

this is the greatest thing ever

Just now, Katchwi2 said:

What is the problem?

basically, whenever the game gets a update, more features are added, meaning more strain on your PC. his PC, like mine, cant keep up. I never thought about this, but I might not be able to run it either...

18 minutes ago, PariahG said:

Not sure if this has been answered, but do the Arena maps. I don't know how this is going to work with the new star chart, but that's how to get judgement points.

Just did one and didn't give me any judgement points at all.

3 minutes ago, Katchwi2 said:

What is the problem?

The problem? after months of patches directly worsening FPS, DE still doesnt care about performance issues. Thats my and many more players problem with this game. Which is contributing to the game getting less and less players. It will die sooner than expected, because of basic mistakes like this one.

Edited by andrer2926

Just now, xHDx said:

Just did one and didn't give me any judgement points at all.

If you did an arena (level 20-20 or 40-40 or 60-60) and didn't get judgement points, then that's a bug. Maybe look at reporting it?

1 hour ago, -PP-Sonicz said:

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I can feel the highfive and cheers at DE's hq for releasing a successful update! <3 

They are acctyually teriffied by new bugs and complications they have made in process

2 minutes ago, Sir_Prometheus said:

I can't find ANY blueprints in the market.  Where the hell are they?  DE cites "confusion that items couldn't be made" but then seems to make seem like items can only be bought with plat. 

Can someone tell me where to find the damn blueprints?

If I remember from Prime Time - there are multiple tabs in the market now. Click on the tabs above the information window and it should show you the blueprint costs.

~Edit: That's once you've clicked on a frame or item.

Edited by PariahG

3 minutes ago, montz14 said:

basically, whenever the game gets a update, more features are added, meaning more strain on your PC. his PC, like mine, cant keep up. I never thought about this, but I might not be able to run it either...

2 minutes ago, andrer2926 said:

The problem? after months of patches directly worsening FPS, DE still doesnt care about performance issues. Thats my and many more players problem with this game. Which is contributing to the game getting less and less players.

I have not a powerful pc, but i am highly surprised with all the stuff that happens inside a match fps doesnt really drop... not sure how updates will affect performance, but the game needs to keep forward.

If it gets worst devs should take a look at it.

31 minutes ago, acezero said:

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

• Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
  • Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
  • A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
  • Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

IN SHORT : DE BUFF NULL 

279558_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Oh-God-Why_1

one word to Describe Nullifiers: Obnoxious - A friend of mine once said if you no longer play a game for fun, you have failed your brain... tiny voices in my head ( C'mon bro, it's one enemy.... the other (Dude! deal with it!) conscious later speaks  calmly ( just chill bro and see where all this goes).

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

Is this for real? You know this change won't be welcomed.