Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

To be honest, this is the least excited I have felt about an update for a long time.... The only thing I am really enjoying right now are Kavats. I used to swear by Kubrows but Kavats are blowing them out the water for their usefulness.

I really miss doing endurance runs in the void for multiple prime parts. I loved the challenge of doing long T4 Interceptions and Survivals. Yeah, most the the time the rewards did blow but the challenge was there and you at least got paid with ducat fodder. It has now become near impossible to find a squad wanting to do long runs in the void...

I don't like how all the all my Keys turned into Relics, especially since new Primes come in New Relics. Before I didn't have to farm new Keys to get the new Primes because I already had a huge stock pile. Now I have to Relic Farm before I farm Prime Parts. I just wish there was a way to convert old Relics into new ones.

Don't get me wrong, I really do like that DE has put RNG in our hands with Refinement, but the grind has increased with the Relic System. No one seriously trying to get the part they want is going to fogo Trace farming so instead of reducing the grind, you guys increased it.  It would be great if Traces could be obtained outside of Void Fissures. The Void should also reward Traces.

Archwing is growing on me. I feel it has improved but haven done it enough to really tell. Archwing still needs more. A lot more.