Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

=====
EDIT:

For bugs that may not be immediately replicable (for example: finishing a Junction task but it not registering for you, even if it registered for your squad mates, etc.), you are welcome to send us your log file so we can better identify the root of the problem. 

If you wish to send us your log file, please follow these steps:

• Quit the game after encoutering the bug, before loading up another mission.
  • Open \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe (the AppData folder may be hidden - \%localappdata%\warframe).
  • Open a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com and send us your EE.log.  

=====

Hey there Tenno!  

This megathread will be used to house any general bugs / issues your encounter while playing through the Specters of the Rail update. Please note that KavatsVoid 2.0Market 2.0, Star Chart 3.0 and Archwing Movement all have their own bug threads - if you have bugs that fit within those 5 topics, please post it in the dedicated thread! I've listed them below for easy access:

Spoiler

Please keep the following bug report guidelines in mind prior to posting:     

• Be detailed - The more we know about the bug the easier we can identify and fix it. 
  • How did the bug occur? (What were you doing? What was happening in the match when the bug occurred?)
  • Provide screenshots and video evidence of the issue (if possible). 
  • Be respectful. Please do not use this thread to dev bash if you come across a bug. 

If you have general feedback on the Specters of the Rail update, please post it in the dedicated megathread: 

Thanks guys! :community:

========

UPDATE:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP. 

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

Archwing Changes and Fixes:

Spoiler

Rush

• Stasis mine freeze procs will now be removed when outside of the mine radius and when the mine is destroyed.
  • Adjusted mission timer to compensate for the above change and for slightly increased difficulty.
  • Slightly increased the health of supply ships and orbiters.
  • Fixed an issue with mines clipping into level geometry.
  • Tweaks for mines, beams, shockwaves, and explosion sound effects.

Pursuit

• Added in a safety time buffer after a host migration occurs so as to allow players to orient themselves properly.

Archwing & Warframe Sale Price Revisions:

Archwing and Warframe items have had their sale points revised to the following:

• Standard Archings and Warframe = 10,000 Credits
  • Prime Archwings and Warframes = 25,000 Credits
  • Standard Archwing Primary weapons = 500 Credits

Changes:

• The Void Fissure sealing process will be aborted should no players in the squad have a Relic equipped, i.e leaving while only having one equipped Relic will close it out.
  • Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
  • Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
  • Adjusted the timings and maximum amount of repeats for Void Fissure transmissions.
  • Removed the Natah and The Jordas Percept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
  • Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.
  • Improved the way Void Fissure rewards are replicated for Clients after a host migration has occurred.
  • Improved the way the Archwing Pursuit game mode handles host migrations.
  • Adjusted the lighting of the Grineer Forest tilesets.
  • Tweaked the visuals of Void Traces.

Fixes:

Spoiler
  • Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur if a player attempted to change their holster style after changing their weapon skin.
  • Fixed an issue with the Vor’s Prize Junction task not being properly completed if the player elected to skip it.
  • Fixed an issue with older accounts with Kubrow customizations being unable to login correctly.
  • Fixed a potential loss of functionality that could be encountered by quickly closing the Market before it fully loaded.
  • Fixed an issue with long descriptions of Darvo Deal items preventing their proper purchase.
  • Fixed an issue with Clients not properly receiving their Void Trace bonus when their Void Relic reward.
  • Fixed an issue with Transmutation not always working correctly.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed numerous localizations.
  • Fixed aspect ratio of credits icon in junction rewards.
  • Fixed a display issue that would cause the Star Chart to appear incorrectly when playing with a 21:9 resolution.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to load into Junctions after meeting the requirements but not having completed the previous node.
  • Fixed an issue with Landing Craft context actions breaking after quickly hitting ESC while a menu was loading.
  • Fixed some incorrect textures found in the Grineer Forest tilesets.
  • Fixed the resolution of Prime Access images in the Market.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if a non-replicated avatar (ie. Mirage Clone) was affected by a friendly buff.
  • Fixed missing exit button after completing a Mastery Test in the Relay. 
  • Fixed an issue with Host’s being unable to click Start Timer, Clear Vote, or Leave Squad during a Void Fissure lobby setup.
  • Fixed an issue with Squad UI becoming unresponsive after declining a Void Fissure mission.
  • Fixed a number of lighting issues seen on Dojo art assets.
  • Fixed Ambulas range exploit.
  • Fixed Kavats being bred with missing body parts.
  • Fixed an issue where Kubrows could equip colours to their right leg, causing a script error in the process.
  • Fixed a typo in Meso N2 Relic names.
  • Corrected the type of Dual Kama awarded in the Neo V1 Relic. Should have been a Prime Blueprint.
  • Fixed an issue where you could not sell Archwing suits and weapons.
  • Fixed an issue with the Landing Craft ramp closing while poor Kubrows are Kavatrs were still on them.
  • Fixed an instance of Glaive weapons causing the game to crash.
  • Fixed Conclave offerings not be sortable by type.
  • Fixed a UI overlap that could occur if two players in the same lobby selected two different Void Fissure missions.
  • Fixed a crash related to the usage of Focus abilities.
  • Fixed an issue with players spawning at the starting location of an Archwing mission instead of their last location after a host migration.
  • Fixed an issue with matchmaking not properly working for Void Fissure missions.
  • Fixed some missing sound effects on Kavat kitten interaction animations.
  • Fixed an issue with standard Staff holster animations being paid for and premium holster slots being free.
  • Fixed an issue with certain Void Defense missions not having their proper reward tables.
  • Fixed an issue with other players mini map player markers appearing very pixilated.
  • Fixed an issue with Void Fissure start transmission playing again after a host migration.
  • Fixed an issue with Inaros players entering into pre-death and becoming unable to revive during Specter encounters.
  • Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on the End of Mission screen if ESC was hit during the loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue with Eternal War augment not properly increasing the duration of the buff and also preventing you from recasting.
  • Fixed a crash related to switching your holster position.
  • Fixed an issue with Chroma Blueprint parts not referencing updated component terminology.

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

Changes:

• Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.

Fixes:

Spoiler

Potential fix for a couple of progression stoppers related to the Chroma quest:

• Fixed an issue with Lunaro functionality breaking after a goal replay.
  • Fixed an issue with Okina having the wrong polarities.
  • Fixed an issue with the Staff holster customization background image appearing incorrectly.
  • Fixed the pricing of Staff holster customization items.
  • Fixed an issue with Staff holster customizations not being properly visible in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when attempting to breed pets.
  • Fixed an issue with Prime Access Market banners not appearing correctly.

•  

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4

We've run a script for those affected by Void Key to Relics. See this PSA thread for more information.  

Conclave Changes & Fixes:

• Reduced the damage of Stradavar's semi-auto mode in Conclave.
  • Quick melee attacks in Conclave now use the first combo of the Equipped weapon/stance.

Market Changes:

• Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
  • Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
  • Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.

Changes:

• Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.
  • Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.
  • Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next.
  • Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
  • Updated the Earth (to Venus) challenge text to better indicate the challenge requirement to  "Apply 4 MODS to a single Warframe or Weapon", not just overall.
  • Swapped the "Nightmare Mission" Junction Challenge with "Kill the Hyena Pack."
  • Removed Arc Traps spawning in Vor's Prize.

Fixes:

Spoiler

- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' quest if players had already completed one or more of the crafting stages before the Update.
- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Hidden Messages' Quest not rewarding proper Blueprints when playing the corresponding nodes.
- Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.
- Fixed an issue with a Junction progression stopper task by replacing the crafting requirements of Vapor Specters.
- Fixed continued issues with the Landing Craft ramp not deploying during the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed issues with Clients not seeing Void Fissure lighting and effects.
- Fixed an issue where fusing a Mod that was equipped would unequip it or equip an unranked version instead of keeping the proper Mod installed.
- Fixed Nova's Molecular Prime not playing any sounds after the first ka-boom.
- Fixed Cat's Eye Precept audio playing 2 times on clients.
- Fixed issues with volume and radius of Kavat precept sound effects.
- Fixed various crashes and game hangs.
- Fixed a loss of functionality in Relays if you selected a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed players seeing Trial nodes in the Star Chart despite not owning keys.
- Fixed melee holstering issues on a number of Prime Warframes and Hydroid.
- Fixed issue with 'Owned' labels not properly applying to certain items in the Market.
- Fixed missing sounds on Fang Prime / Dual Ether Dagger melee attacks.
- Fixed missing fanfare on 'Mission Complete' UI.
- Fixed Launcher not remembering your Fullscreen preference option for the game.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5

Changes:

•  Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
  • Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

Fixes:

Spoiler

- Fixed an issue with Vapor Specters having multiple Salvage costs.
- Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.
- Fixed the Buzlok's homing mechanic not functioning.
- Fixed new Archwing gun Mods only increasing Impact Status’.
- Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.
- Fixed 'Crossfire' appearing as a mission type on non-Crossfire missions.
- You won't notice it yet until after this is live, but fixed Red Text not being Red.
- Fixed an issue with Kavat's appearing to get infinite Affinity in Dojos.
- Fixed various game freezes and crashes.
- Fixed missing animations on various lever action rifles.
- Fixed a specific game freeze at the end of Mobile Defense missions where the mission was failed.
- Fixed Arid Lancer Synthesis not completing, preventing The New Strange from being completed.
- Fixed incorrect localization strings in game.
- Fixed an issue with missing Blueprint elements for the Patient Zero quest from Junction rewards.
- Fixed issues with squished Prime Access store icons.
- Fixed an issue with Spy and Fissure Junction tasks not properly tracking.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6

Changes:

• Revised the store icon for the Eos Armor Bundle.

Fixes:

Spoiler

-Fixed an issue with movement during melee combos not being as quick as before the Specters of the Rail Update.
- Fixed Genetic Code Template Blueprint not being visible in the Market.
- Fixed missing sounds for various Star Chart elements like Resource Extractors and node pulses.
- Fixed hosts getting (n^2) bonus Void Traces when (n) people pick their reward, instead of just getting a bonus of (n). We are still looking into the Client issue affecting this system.  
- Fixed the Eris Junction on Pluto not functioning preventing progression.
- Fixed an issue with the reticle position on the Star Chart when using a controller.
- Fixed the spelling of the Guided Ordinance Mod to be Guided Ordnance. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Guided_Ordinance

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added hotfix info and update

9 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Doesn't tell me which planet I start off at, can barely enter my dojo or relays.

Already had to force shutdown the game twice.

GG DE.

I'd blame that on server load, just give it awhile for the hype to die down a bit and try again.

Maybe I'm hallucinating, but 

• Increased the amount of Impact damage done with Stradavar automatic fire while decreasing the Puncture and Slash damage these attacks do.
  • Increased the amount of Puncture damage done with Stradavar semi-automatic fire while decreasing the amount of Slash damage these attacks do.
  • Slightly decreased the amount of damage done by Stradavar automatic fire and increased the amount of damage done by semi-automatic attacks.
  • Increased the Stradavar Status Chance to 15%.

does not seem to have actually gone in. My stadavar is still showing 5% status chance, and if that's not changed, I don't think the others were o-o

Erm as what i have experienced so far these are just some to name.

1: When finishing any mission regardless of void tear or a normal mission. The mission results / report would still remain throughout the loading screen as well as when you finish. Not sure if intended or just my problem.

2. When finishing a mission or exiting from dojo, i seem to be kneeling down like the one in the relays at the navigation where you press 'x' to kneel. Or like the kneel in the old dojo hall. Seems to be perfectly in the center and facing the back of the orbiter.

3.I might have accidentally pressed no to the vor's prize quest when they introduced it as I am a older player before the update. This means that as the quest is no longer available for me to redo. Hence the on of the specter from earth requires the quest to be a minimum requirement. It might be my fault here but there is there any way to overcome it? [FIXED]

4.Not sure about this but when there exists multiple missions on a node it seems to take the top node? Not too sure about this but there is no longer any way to pick a different mission. Eg syndicates / alert stacking. 

5.Connection time out bug within a squad when loading, once back at menus unable to start timer. OLD BUG

Edited by KerwinSoh

My Kavat is doing strange things in the dojo. While I was running around checking research it somehow gained two levels. I looked at it when I noticed the level up energy effect and it was gaining pulses of "200" over and over again at a steady rate in white-on-blue like when a mob dies. I could watch the xp bar go up from 9->10. Then it started gaining "+200 power" going up in 200 increments until around 35,000... then it went back to XP.

I left the dojo at this point so as not to exploit, and it did not save. Still the same level as when I went in. No absurd power stat, at least not shown in the U.I. that I can see.

I checked out the Kubrow attachments and I was trying to find out what the "Right Leg" one does. I clicked it and some colors popped up and when I click a color my HUD just freezes and I have to Tab out of the game and close it.

Same happens when I finish a mission.

Edited by CrossTheHolyKnight

Ever Since the Update I keep getting a "Unexpected Server Delay" Error and I cannot move as a result. I've just been killed by level 10 Infested because of that. Please Fix this. Maybe granting Invulnerability while the Delay lasts, or something.

Edit: Using the ingame Clocks during missions this has happened I have concluded that every time it happens the timeframe is the same. Just a little under 10 seconds.

I Tried doing the Nightmare Alert that rewards the Fortitude Mod but I died everytime the Server Delay happened. This basically makes playing solo missions impossible because you never know when the next freeze will happen and enemies will wreck havoc on your face.

If there is anything I can Provide to help you guys figure out how to solve this, just write me (idk Network Analysis during the Error, that kind of thing)

Edited by El-Zilcho
Added new Information

Ummm, you guys added Archwing and Archweapon slot limits (thus needing to buy archwing and archweapon slots), but not the option to sell owned archwings and archweapons... probably just an oversight but you should really get that fixed before ppl start going crazy over it.

Welp, this is one way to incentivize buying holster positions:

zVHBXlh.jpg

Nunchaku standard holster position is completely broken. Also, why can't we adjust the position of the default holster position? I want it in the default place, but it clips into Nezha's back, so I was looking forward to the opportunity to pull it out some. I'll pay the 20p if you want, but currently it's not an option.

I am having issues where I am unable to switch to full screen- When I attempt to launch (From the launcher) it in full screen I get a black screen with no sound or  anything-

When I switch from windowed to full screen (from the game) I get the same black screen. This bug was apparent before the update, however, i just loaded up a mission than i could switch to full screen without a problem- This fix no longer works with the latest update- this bug is repeat able

My Specs

Nvidia GT 750m 

i54200u

8gb Of ram

1920*1080

850evo 250gb

Win10

(All my drivers are up to date)

Edit* 

This  also happened when launching into borderless - however restarting the game fixed the borderless black screen

Edited by BSOD2102
found new bug

Bugs with kubrows not regaining happiness when petted.

Bugs with archwing camera stationed too close to the user while hovering in place, can not aim straight. 

Bugs with junction progress not applying progress at all.

Bugs with newly purchased blueprints disappearing from inventory.

Bugs with clan host migration causing game to end.

Bugs with archwing not allowing to shoot while flying back, suggesting a strafe button to lock the vertical axis.

Bugs while loading into spaceship and loading out of spaceship with the new navigation.

Bugs with the void traces being applies to the void relics, under refinement, as these permanant upgrades are not lasting more then a mission or so in many cases.

Bugs with pressing 'T' to open up chat after a mission is completed while still on the mission summary screen, forces game to freeze.

Bugs with groups queing up for void fissure missions.

Edited by zombi3h3art

When trying to hostler my melee weapon (Dual Zoren) I can not click anywhere on the screen to get out of it, as well Esc doesn't work. I am able to chat to other people in clan, alliance, region etc.

Tested this 3 times, have not tried it with other weapons due to late at night and wanting to sleep... (its 2:40 am in Aus/NSW right now)

Edit: Added info about able to use dialog box

Edited by sebwbes

Today's sorties seem bugged. I get "Sortie completed. You have received the item highlighted below." message in the reward tab. No reward list. I also didn't actually finish the sorties today.

Not exactly sure if it would go in general or market, because it concerns the holsters when viewing from arsenal, but when looking at sheev (and i'm assuming other daggers) there was another holster labelled /Lotus/Language/Items/Holster_DualLowerBack

Edit: A placeholder holster also shows up when checking Rapiers.

Edited by mat1729