Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Having problems with the HUD. Since the update the names of the enemies are misplaced, instead of being above their head it is a few inches to the left or to the right. Also in the starmap if I move around the names of the planets and the planets move apart from each other. Same happens with the missions and the planet. It is all but a huge mess. I have a widescreen monitor so i guess this is the cause. I tried to play with resolution and aspect ratio but wen i get the HUD right everything is stretched and looks horrible. I guess the problem is a miscorrelation between the resolution of the game itself and the resolution and location of the HUD elements.

NOTE: This only happens with the enemy HP and name and the names in the starmap. All the other elements are where they should be. 

D4DlvTT.jpg

2 hours ago, KerwinSoh said:

4.I might have accidentally pressed no to the vor's prize quest when they introduced it as I am a older player before the update. This means that as the quest is no longer available for me to redo. Hence the on of the specter from earth requires the quest to be a minimum requirement. It might be my fault here but there is there any way to overcome it?

i did the same thing when update 14 was introduced. I guess we wait to make quests replayable... if that ever happens

Having a issue where the game softlocks on the mission rewards screen at the end of a mission. The mission rewards stays there during the loading screen and when i get to the ship i cant close out of it and cant do anything when i get to the ship.

ot sure if screen shot would help but I'll put it there anyway

Spoiler

jLwO6yn.jpg

Edited by Kanlor

Game gets stuck when I try to change the holster style on the Scindo P.

Has happened three times in a row now.

EDIT: Clarification, it happened with the Nikana P as well, it seems to be happening whenever I change to the Telos Syandanna on my Loki P, then  go to change the holster style.

Edited by PoisonHD

The Holster Sliders do NOT work on Nova Prime. Nothing changes. They however work on regular Nova. 

off topic: please please please for the love of god fix the horrible clipping with Nova prime and the Tennogen skins. Its preventing me from throwing money at the screen

2 hours ago, Seldszar said:
  • Ash Prime ponytail physics is weird, I don't know if this is a bug or intentional but this is really strange, this is like the weights doesn't exist.

Intended, use classic ash helmet to be fab

To put it relatively simply, this :

Just went to help clanmates that want the Kavats in Dojo research, left back to orbiter, and this is what I found. Can access most of the landing craft terminals, but not the navigation terminal. Only fixed by relogging

46 minutes ago, Itscrazy27 said:

cause of this lame &#! fcking stupid patch with all those nonsense of changes to the game god dammit why DE is cause yall are to damn stupid or what now every two missions the mission report of what you have looted when i get to extraction point stays there even in loading screen and when i'm back at my ship i cant do nothing then force the game to shutdown and the second time i couldnt even use alt f4 or alt tab or alt ctrl delete just absolutely nothing then just turning my god damn computer off and on how can you play properly when you guys cant even patch a game properly since that stupid patch i have this problem so i hope they fix it fcking ASAP cause this is no fun playing every two mission forcing my computer to shutdown cause the stupid mission report keeps showing and cant do nothing about it to go away not even esc or what so ever

That is certainly not the proper way to report bugs. Chillax.

Also, the Starmap seems to instantly start the countdown when clicked. Not sure if intentional or not.

When using nekros' shadows of the dead, the timer freezes and the shadows stay until they are dead. After this, you cannot recast it because it's still 'active'!

This occurs every time you use it.

(it might be helpfull that i'm using the SotD augment)

Im haveing a few issues as well that i didnt have befor the update

1) Warframe is useing more Ram + CPU power... so optimization has gone out the window -for right now i hope-

2) E-Prime has a glitched spot [all blacked out]

3) I just had a common 3 core stuck on my screen and the only way it dissapeared was with a host migration

i mean im on a 1 and 1/2 year old laptop thats ok...

Specs -again this is a laptop thats 1 and 1/2 years old-

CPU) AMD A8 5550M 4 cores ~2.1 Ghz

Memory/Ram) 4096 MB wich is what 4 Gigs

Graphics) AMD Radeon HD 8550G

Video Ram) 2162 MB wich is what 2.1GB

OS/Operateing System) Windows 10 64-Bit 

Warframe continuously starts in windowed mode, when I make it full screen at the correct resolution, it tells me some settings wont take place until I restart the game, so I restart the game, same thing happens.  Over, and over.

4 minutes ago, Prohibition said:

Warframe continuously starts in windowed mode, when I make it full screen at the correct resolution, it tells me some settings wont take place until I restart the game, so I restart the game, same thing happens.  Over, and over.

Happens to me as well. And in some crazy resolutions that i haven't selected ever.

And please, bring the "Play now" button back. I tried to pan the star chart, clicked the mouse button on Earth and by doing so accidentally started the mission that i didn't even intend to.

Edited by OrigamiChik3n