Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

In the relics and arcane section of the codex. Once you use up all your relics that relic will no longer appear in the codex.  For example have Neo S2 in the arcane and relic part of the codex. Use all of your Neo S2 relics and the entry is no longer there. 

Edited by EvexNight

Not sure if this has been brought up but:

1. My weapons sometimes refuse to reload when the chamber hits 0 even though my ammo inventory is full or nearly full. It's now happened with the Sobek, the Tigris, Hikou Prime,Kunai and I think Spira prime. The weapons do not auto-reload nor do they reload when the reload key is pressed. I have to perform a melee move and if that doesn't work I have to switch weapons back and forth.
  2. With the throwing weapons there seems to be a bug where they stop working completely. Even with ammo in the chamber they just stop throwing. The same actions as above have to be done to fix it. (edit: Now it's also happening with other weapons like the Tigris and Hek)

This started happening to me once every few missions after the release of the SotR but seemed to have gone away after one of the updates. Then about a week ago it has come back and getting more and more frequent to the point of it happening 2 to 3 times per mission

Edited by kruwreka

On 12.8.2016 at 1:34 AM, EnderDDT said:

Certain prime parts are not selling according to their rarity. I found that the "Fang Prime Handle", despite being an uncommon reward, was still only selling for 15. There are likely others, as some of the prices didn't seem right, but I didn't take the time to be certain at the time.

I would assume this is because some items like "Fang Prime Handle" are both Common and Uncommon rewards. Said handle is Uncommon in Lith F2 relic but is Common in Meso N1 relic. I don't think DE has actually stated this anywhere but it is the only logical conclusion.

On 8/17/2016 at 9:33 AM, groznez said:

I would assume this is because some items like "Fang Prime Handle" are both Common and Uncommon rewards. Said handle is Uncommon in Lith F2 relic but is Common in Meso N1 relic. I don't think DE has actually stated this anywhere but it is the only logical conclusion.

Not so. The Vaubaun Prime blueprint sells for only 50 despite it being rare (and 50 not being one of the levels for pricing).