Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

sometiems when finishing a mission you get stuck in a nealing pose until you click to the market or something. you can also bounce around stuck in that pose. 

bVrGjv.jpg

VCVkbJ.jpg

Maturing kubrows putting them in stasis and out again seems to be making some of them into giant puppies instead of adult form. 

List of bugs I've found thus far:

1: Rapier holster positions still have a placeholder in there (which tells me the update was rushed)

2: Crashes seem to be caused by all manner of things, but I found one to occur while I was messing around with dual sword holster positions, and another occurred while I had the starchart open and I was chatting.

3: The "mission results" window remains through the loading screen.

4: If a mission is failed, the mission results window may never go away and will think it's still counting down (which it stops doing), forcing you to shut down the game's process just to exit it.

5: If you customize a Nikana's holster position and then leave, then go back to customize its position without leaving your liset first, it'll get stuck in the UI and you'll have to either access your dojo, or force-close the game to escape.

6: If weapons are set to be invisible when holstered, this makes the weapon invisible when you're trying to customize its holstered position as well.

7: Upon force-closing the game and re-opening it, it seems to default to a set resolution that cannot be changed, and forces itself into windowed mode. It is possible to change the game to fullscreen afterwards, but it will keep the resolution regardless of settings and proceed to default to it afterwards even if you close the game normally and re-open it.

8: There was an instance in which I saw only tier 1-3 void fissures, yet many of my clan members saw tier 1-4. I believed this may be due to one showing up on a node I didn't yet have unlocked, but this was proven wrong when a fissure was shown on one of the new void nodes I don't have yet.

Bugs I have found so far.

1. Sometimes after mission warframe stays in sitting position. You can still move by sliding. You can get out of this by re-entering navigation.

2. Dark split-sword uses only custom heavy blade holster styles even when it is used as dual blades.

3. Venus junction requires Vor's prize to be done even though it cant be redone

Crash. crash. Crashes every 3 mins if I'm on trade chat ( [item] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] [item link] )

As some have mentioned in this thread already, I can't get the game off of windowed mode in a small resolution. I did login and download the update, and played for a few rounds, trying to unlock the jupiter junction. One requirment is completing a spy mission with all three data extractions. I did a spy mission on Jupiter three times and it would not register that i had completed the task. So I decided to restart. Upon restarting, Warframe booted in windowed mode, and at a small resolution. Tried to change it in game, and it went to full screen, but the resolution is terrible. I tried to go back into the menu, and it won't let my mouse move below a certain point (right above the options tab) or to the right of the screen, as if there is an invisible window there.

This bug is preventing me from playing warframe AT ALL. That's a first. Needs to be addressed ASAP.

Edit: figured out a temp workaround - In the launcher, upper right hand corner, there is a gear icon for settings. click it, and put a check mark next to fullscreen. Somehow this became unchecked. Rechecking it and starting allowed fullscreen mode with the right resolution.

Edited by CircularReason

2 hours ago, themightypedro said:

So, I completed the Mercury Junction on Venus after doing all the objectives, and when I finished, for the rewards, I only got 1 salvage, instead of the 3000 it's supposed to drop. I'll try to add a screenshot, but I'm new to the forums

kbqyr9zep

WF_Bug.jpg

Here ya go.

16 minutes ago, HotteWOW said:

Venus Junction cant finish becous vor price quest was skippt in update 14 no new way to start it

So that means the Limbo Theorem that I have finished in coop but it never registered it as finished will screw me over?

Ugh. Hated that quest.

Unless the quest The New Strange has changed (as far as needing to build Chroma to proceed) or frame component drops have been rearranged, it's impossible for new players to complete the Saturn junction without getting taxis. As far as I know, Chroma still requires an Ember helmet, but Sargas Ruk is still on Saturn. Unless Kela has moved or someone else drops Saryn parts, that's a road block as well.

Edited by Maeglin73

The new starchart looks veeery god but feels veeery raw. Resources and extractor icons blinking endlessly, the character behaving really weird (I keep stuffing their head into their torso with no purpose of doing so and so on), controls feeling loose, not being able to cancel a starting mission and so on.

No rush though... You did surprisingly well already, releasing it before the event, so I don't mind some bugs at the moment. But these absolutely need to be fixed soon.

Done E-Prime mission 3 times, still havent got one registered completion in Mars junction. Neither have I got any Grineer kills. Also have the Vor's Prize quest problem as mentioned alot in the thread.

EDIT; It worked when in did the mission solo in Solo matchmaking.

Edited by AiloHusky
Problem update.

1 - Going to dojo, then coming back to Liset will make your character kneel forever. You can't move in the liset unless you use Esc menu...

2 - When you finish a mission, mission stats will stay displayed during loading and will sometimes stay all the way into the Liset. When back in the Liset, you cannot move anymore, not even Esc menu can help.

3 - When I hover my mouse over certain planets/mission, it doesn't even highlight them or it highlights a different planet/mission then what I'm aiming at.

I'll come back 2-3 hotfix later because this is unplayable. No way I'm restarting the game after every mission, no way.

I've noticed that Starchart 3.0 no longer gives you the ability to select the standard mission of the node when it has an alert/invasion/syndicate mission on it. Basically reverting to the days of being forced to do the timed missions in order to access the the normal mission.

I've noticed that the holster customization is bugged where it will not respond to the sliders, seems like the freedom to customize the holsters is not entirely there.

And the Starchart is also very laggy, in many cases where I accidentally click a node I didn't want to go to it would automatically start the timer without consent and giving me no chance to click cancel mission. Even when given the chance the lag causes my attempt to cancel the mission to be unresponsive.

When I'm in the Void Relics menu, as soon as I open and change chat tabs, my game freezes up momentarily then crashes.  This has happened twice in a row.

@AiloHusky: Same, Junction doesn't track things well, though I got past it by doing the Sabotage on solo (didn't count when I pug'd it twice).  If it only tracks based on individual completion (e.g. activating sabo objectives, kills, etc.) then team-play may be detrimental in completing Junction objectives. :/

For those experiencing the windowed mode / screen resolution bug: when you open your launcher, in the upper right there is a gear icon, click it, and then put a check next to the 'fullscreen' setting. This seemed to temporarily fix this issue. No idea how it got unchecked, or if / when it will happen again.

After clearing and completing a junction you are stuck at the navigation Consol. You can get out of it by switching to for example the Arsenal via the ESC-Menu but if you do that you can't acces the Navigation Consol anymore and you have to restart (cleared 3 junctions so far and had this problem all the time).

HETHQmd.jpg

Edited by Evers
Added Picture