Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

• Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
  • Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
  • A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
  • Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

For god sakes!

EDIT: Still dont fix the "shotgun/sniper vs null bubble" problem, eh?

EDIT2: Nullifier enter in Snow Globe zone but you did not saw him because lag... and Mission Failed. DE you dont think or test every change before you jus launch to us right?  What have you done?

EDIT3: "Antifun-unit" or "mission failed unit". Just think, playing defense mission when lag and Nullifier happen together... "where they are?" you will say, and seconds later "Mission failed". Because they were behind you, hidden by the lag, destroying the Snow Globe and killing the cryopod. "Mission failed-unit"... i like this name.

EDIT4: Nullifier is evolving! Gratz, your Nullifier is now a shiny "Mirror Nullifier".

EDIT5: Basically Nullifier now.

77827_200w.jpg

EDIT6: And DE just dont care, as always.

EDIT7: Some warframes survive enemies with their armor (Frost, Rhino, Valkyr), when that warframes enter in a "Nullifier Bubble" can survive because high armor. Others warframes can survive with their own skills cant, because low armor (Banshee, Loki Mag) and just die. Just Imagine a Banshee trying to enter in a "Nullifier bubble"... is 90% chance of death.

Final EDIT: I was moved to the feedback section (nobody read the feedback section, even DE)... im out. Still think about the problem that is the existence of Nullifier itself. The Antifun-unit... the MissionFailed-unit... The MirrorForce-unit. DE have Combas (who are more fun) but still they choose to Buff Nullifiers. Still a shotgun/sniper user have problem with them (and people say nothing about this, i think because they only use automatic weapons). And now they can  destroy Snow Gloves so easily... well... i hate Nullifiers even more now.

I will continue complaining about this in the future. Dont forget me.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

" Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere. "

LOOOOL, that's gonna hurt endgame void runs....the damned things jump everywhere onto the bubble already....

The idea that both projectiles and abilities will be deflected and shields will be destroyed just makes me think that DE wants to take the game from a space ninja TPS and turn it into Gears of War with a shine. They want us to not rely on Meta and weapons that will kill enemies faster, but changed like these are going to have folks relying on it more.

If they ever make a decision quest where we choose a faction to wipe out, I'll be sure to throw in my vote for Corpus genocide.

18 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Speak for yourself. I enjoy Nullifiers because they counter mindless ability spam while also dealing out good damage. 

No, they don't counter mindless ability spam. They counter all buff-reliant frames and people who just want to have fun

7 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Speak for yourself. I enjoy Nullifiers because they counter mindless ability spam while also dealing out good damage. 

Spot on. I think Nullifiers are great enemy design. They present a challenge, but that's a good thing.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Spot on. I think Nullifiers are great enemy design. They present a challenge, but that's a good thing.

They are horrible enemy design to counter horrible ability design. They only exist because DE are unable to get their ability balancing right.

17 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:
  • Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

*all max ranged globe frosts screams and cries in a corner*

11 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

I don't enjoy them because they're mindlessly cheap and have zero interesting design

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

If you think mindless blocking of everything warframes are capable of makes sense, then i think you should rethink it for yourself.

I mean it makes sense because we just (Or I mean I did) Exalted Bladed the bubble away and killed, and it's supposed to block/nullify all that is void energy/powers. It makes more sense from a corpus design standpoint.

16 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:
  • Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.

This was already a thing, it was just bugged before now

Not that I'm all that accepting of the OTHER buff they gave it, the one where it basically kills Frost