Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

Yeah I'm not sure what DE was thinking with this nullifier buff.  With so many forum threads complaining about nullifiers, a buff seems like the last thing they'd want to do to their playerbase.

Along with the buff, they should have at least changed the bubble mechanics so high-damage-low-rof weapons could be effective against bubbles...or punch-through.

Overall awesome update, but the nullifier buff is horrible.

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Every complaint about nullifiers seems to be that they function exactly how they are designed too.

correct, they are designed to be anti-fun and that's exactly what they do, make the game less fun

5 minutes ago, Wiintre said:

Hate nullifiers = you want enemy that can't stop you

No.. but many People just dont want to turn their warframes into crap on corpus/void missions.. Every single ability is just worthless ..

A whole nullifier army means:

snipers = crap

Shotguns = crap

Rhino = crap

Saryn (toxic lash build) = crap

Valkyr = crap

Volt (melee) = crap

Excalibur (blind) = crap

Nyx = crap

Frost = crap

... and so on ...

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

3 minutes ago, Wiintre said:

Hate nullifiers = you want enemy that can't stop you

Love Nullifiers = they are challenge, they are nonsense and annoying and a lack of design, but they are challenge... now i want a Penta in all Corpus too... "i love challenge, i hate logic but still i love challenge"

Just now, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Love Nullifiers = they are challenge, they are nonsense and annoying and a lack of design, but they are challenge... now i want a Penta in all Corpus too... "i love challenge, i hate logic but still i love challenge"

And don't forget the opticor crewmen

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

No.. but many People just dont want to turn their warframes into crap on corpus/void missions.. Every single ability is just worthless ..

A whole nullifier army means:

snipers = crap

Shotguns = crap

Rhino = crap

Saryn (toxic lash build) = crap

Valkyr = crap

Volt (melee) = crap

Excalibur (blind) = crap

Nyx = crap

Frost = crap

... and so on ...

Nullifier defender are like "so, that is challenge"

What's wrong with coptering through the nullifier? Does no one bring a melee weapon? And if you don't want to melee then can't you just slide in, shoot, then bullet jump out all in one fluid motion?

Really seems to be a case of git gud to me.

But I do think their design is boring though. It's just a sniper with a backpack and a bubble around it. Could have at least made it a hulking Robo-Rhino or something.

13 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Spot on. I think Nullifiers are great enemy design. They present a challenge, but that's a good thing.

As a solo player who doesn't ability spam...some of the nully changes are good, some meh. 

The only change that would be good is if slow firing weapons would lower the bubble in less shots.

8 minutes ago, armlesspotato said:

*all max ranged globe frosts screams and cries in a corner*

Yup.
Read the note and first thing that went through my head was 'welp, RIP def in any tile with a ledge for Nullifiers to jump down from'.

22 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

This is a bad thing?    sounds like a good thing actually.  Means Frost can go out and kill Nullifiers and not worry about his globe going away cause the touched the nullifier.   

Honestly...  Nullifiers are a good thing,  they help to limit ability spam.   yes abilities are part of the game, but doesn't mean you should only use them.   and most Nullifiers can be downed in a single spin attack depending on the melee weapon you use.  So..  they aren't hard..  like.. Ever.   not even the ones that make a frost globe themselves. 

Can hate all you want.   But even with all the "posts" about nullifiers being bad, and OP.    its really just a small number of people complaining, with the rest of us.   Taking down the nullifiers as it wasn't even there to start with.

2 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

oh look!  an enemy that is properly functioning!  why DE why!  

seriously... you all complain about the weirdest things...

If the function is to be plain annoying than yes, they are without a doubt functioning.

5 minutes ago, Drunkenbagel said:

What's wrong with coptering through the nullifier? Does no one bring a melee weapon? And if you don't want to melee then can't you just slide in, shoot, then bullet jump out all in one fluid motion?

But I do think their design is boring though. It's just a sniper with a backpack and a bubble around it. Could have at least made it a hulking Robo-Rhino or something.

The problem is not one nullifier.........its a army of nullifiers with bubbles over bubbles and more enemies inside the bubbles that at higher level all can one shot squishy frames and agravatted by the fact of crappy tilesets and enemy spawn mechanics..thats the problem...and saying thats not a problem is just ignoring a huge problem.

Edited by minidelight

Just shoot them with guns. I think they still die if they are killed. On the other hand I see no reason why would you want to buff them. And if they have "gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles" why didn't they make any abilities to pop them at once. But well, we better test it in action more first

4 minutes ago, Drunkenbagel said:

^ This..  ..  Really People.  This is how you do it.   Learn this, and win all the time

7 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

oh look!  an enemy that is properly functioning!  why DE why!  

seriously... you all complain about the weirdest things...

properly?

you want to be just a "potato" in a void/corpus mission right?

I choose the "fun" instead.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

1 minute ago, Tveoh said:

This is a bad thing?    sounds like a good thing actually.  Means Frost can go out and kill Nullifiers and not worry about his globe going away cause the touched the nullifier.   

Honestly...  Nullifiers are a good thing,  they help to limit ability spam.   yes abilities are part of the game, but doesn't mean you should only use them.   and most Nullifiers can be downed in a single spin attack depending on the melee weapon you use.  So..  they aren't hard..  like.. Ever.   not even the ones that make a frost globe themselves. 

Can hate all you want.   But even with all the "posts" about nullifiers being bad, and OP.    its really just a small number of people complaining, with the rest of us.   Taking down the nullifiers as it wasn't even there to start with.

That's how it works.  When I'm playing with friends we end up calling out Nulifiers and people take them down as quickly as possible.  Priority targets!  God help the salt levels if the Infested ever manage to corrupt one lol.

Just now, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

That's how it works.  When I'm playing with friends we end up calling out Nulifiers and people take them down as quickly as possible.  Priority targets!  God help the salt levels if the Infested ever manage to corrupt one lol.

Before Buff Nullifier was Priority target.

After Buff Nullifiers are "kill them or mission failed"

1 minute ago, izzatuw said:

If the function is to be plain annoying than yes, they are without a doubt functioning.

Agreed. Admittedly, when i read nullifier changes i was expecting fixes to that anti-fun unit. But we got exactly the opposite x)

1 minute ago, Tveoh said:

^ This..  ..  Really People.  This is how you do it.   Learn this, and win all the time

Ikr? Just go naramon banshee and call it a day! So easy. Idk why people complain :D typical case of git gud amirite?

/s

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

who's to say they haven't? ;)