Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

While we're on it, let's also buff tonkor and nerf oberon a bit. For the sake of balance !

And what about Mirage and with Synoid Simulor. They also deserve a buff. 

While we are at it. I think nullis are too easy in their current state. They should only spawn in groups of 6 or 7 with overlapping bubbles and never be below level 50. And lots of fellow tenno said they are really easy to kill with one swing of their melee weapon ... decent alloy armor please!

^ sarcasm ^

Edited by k05h

10 minutes ago, RavenCorella said:

I like Nullies, if anything  - I see them as a challenge (which is what they're supposed to  be)

I'm kinda looking forward for a Eximus-manic-nullifier bombard that can spawn sapping mines every 25 seconds.  Would make the game so much more enjoyable.

Night mare missions.

*takes RavenCorella's idea, and Hyekka before the bug fix, and magnetic aura shock eximi, and fire damage from fire patches on the ground you havnt even walk on yet that sucks energy and health, puts all bursa mechanics into one type and all knock down spam, and all Scorches that flame through walls and gives all poison eximus the buffed ignis range, and other crummy design choices and shoves all of it into nightmare missions*

Can we agree to disagree if you have a seperate area and I have mine? Because that bombard idea does not sound cool. 

I overall don't like nullifies but not so much for the cheap difficulty spike they can provide but mostly for the screen clutter.Taking away the bubbles might make them harder so maybe DE could then nerf them a little. I don't know maybe if they just had gold light on them or a pulse of gold light might look better...just no more bubbles please;)

1 hour ago, SerenitT said:

My biggest complaint about nullies is just.... my red crit lanka barely even dinks that shield. LOL. Oh, and my banshee is completely useless against it unless I whip out some stupid rof secondary and hold down the trigger. Can't get close since my banshee doesn't have much mod space for survivability which means melee mode just gets me dunked. Guess it's my fault for liking a particular gun and warframe :\

I like the concept of the nullifier, I just think that shield should get shreked by something like a bow or sniper rifle. Or at least reasonably damaged...

Same problem as a banshee player for me.

There are some people who suggest "slide in and kill them with melee". Do you sincerely fail to see the problem with this strategy? All buffs stripped for starters and you must now expand energy to recast them. My point is, this approach is terrible for frames that rely on abilities. Often players sacrifice mod slots for duration on their warframes for better energy economy so as not to have to recast their buffs as often, and nulls make this worthless. A lot of players here are trying to explain that by cornering us into  two approacesh to deal with an enemy is bad game design. This is not a boss unit and thus should not have such a significant impact on gameplay. The two approaches I speak of is melee or high rof weapons.

Furthermore the  melee strategy is extremely risky if ancient healers are around which they always are. Enemy AI clumps them in the null bubble. If you've never experienced going into a null bubble, then melee or shoot the nullifier only to see 10 damage pop out, while there are other priority targets in the same bubble then we aren't playing the same game here. In these situations you get priority stacking overlap that's once again cheese that is best dealt with high rof weapons. In essence limiting player load out because of one enemy.

1 hour ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

No, its just that most people with 1k+ posts always try to write walls of text to trash anyone who disagrees with them. or they just keep saying the same thing over and over again, quoting every comment that disagrees with them.

Look, I tried to reason with you but you clearly weren't interested. You put it best yourself; you love Nullifiers. Or rather, you love them in the sense that you hate everyone who has a problem with them and lump them all together as the min/maxing "squat-in-one-place press-one-button-to-win" people that the myriad of posters here are demonstrably not. You like Nullifiers because they're almost a one-word way to start a fight, not because you actually adore the mechanics of the unit.

The black-and-white mentality here is exhausting. While not everyone can agree on what to do about them, most everyone here despises Nullifiers in particular and is confident that something needs to be done now that even most guns are no longer effective against them (especially when they're in groups). Balancing is about more than just "make x stronger" over multiple updates until even that one unit is strategy-shattering in a way that such a weak enemy shouldn't be. DE will eventually make adjustments to them... we just have to let them know that what is best for us and the game isn't making Nullies and their bubbles even stronger.

• 3 months later...