Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confuzzaluzzle

Stuck at Mission Summary screen

After completing a mission and returning to the orbiter, no exit button appears to close the summary screen. Also can't escape out of it and can't hover over or move anything, warframe just goes completely unresponsive yet can still use the chat function? Just can't get out of the summary screen! 

Same thing happened to me today after I downloaded the most recent patch. I got stuck at a mission summary screen right after doing a void mission. I can move my cursor, but I can't do anything with it.

Also pressing escape button does completely nothing.

Same, it has now happened to me 3 times, on 3 missions. It's quite anoying to have to alt+f4 after every compleated mission.

same on solo and group missions. it's happened to me 3 times now. only way to get out of it is to close client. it happens when you finish a mission the mission summary screen stays up during loading. if i click on anything before it finishes loading it will freeze all inputs.

Group missions thus far , dident try solo but im guessing since will had same on both i guess its the same for me.

Confirmed.

Solo and Group Missions.

Bug is noticeable because rewards screen persist through level load back to the Orbiter.

i found out that u use your mouse back and forward web page button will get this kind of problem and in the shop too you can only move your mouse you cant press the exit and change page or other thing else 

I have the same thing happening. Its super annoying having to reset the game every time it does this. It happened twice and both times i was soloing.

Quickly mashing Esc seems to bail out of the screen before it freezes after the mission.

Has been working most of the time so far.

Same bug here, Both in and out of Group mission I get stuck at Mission Summary.  There is an Exit and Repeat Mission Button, Pressing Exit does nothing, Pressing Repeat Mission starts the vote or que.

New for me, after Alt-F4'ing out, I can no longer set the game client to Fullscreen @ 1920x1080, it will only start in windowed mode default res (1280) and when set for Fullscreen 1920, it switches to fullscreen, but stretches to fit 1920, AND locks the mouse to a 1280 window...(can't quite reach that options button....good thing controllers work).

I sincerely hope to see some bug fixes in the morning, A shame to see a lot of plat and time flushes away due to bad QA testing.  I'm sure the Facebook Newbs are loving their 'first experience' as well...

Another bug involving this one is that everything done in the mission this happens with doesn't count toward junction tasks.

this is already happened to me 4 - 5 times. there is nothing i can't do only reboot the game. please fix it soon. thanks

Idk what causes it (or if it is random), but I think y'all should try to not use the chat right after a mission. It might be what induces it.

Like all the guys/girls here had the same problem..stuck with the misson summary screen 4 time now..group and solo..and i also had a problem with the drop system..went in hieracon (2.5k run) got 30 cores from mission..and after the mission..on the summary had only 9..it's the third time when i have this kind of problem and it's annoying..

Same, just happened to me right now. I couldn't do anything other than chat, and I had to forcefully exit my game. I took a screenshot, although in hindsight, it really doesn't show anything useful.6cob5ec.jpg