Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confuzzaluzzle

Stuck at Mission Summary screen

I've been stuck at the mission success screen three times now. It will even allow you to enter a new mission with your group, but the screen stays on top and prevents you from doing anything. There is no Repeat Mission or Exit button when this happens. I have to close the game client when this happens. I'm going to submit a ticket. I've also been noticing some serious performance issues of late.

I have this issue as well. It's my first time in over 300 hours of gameplay. I did nothing different at the end of the mission, but the squad was lagging throughout the mission. I can only chat and hit  Esc. Have to use task manager to close Warframe.

I've been stumbling into this bug quite often lately. I noticed it happens when the host leaves squad before I exit the misison summary screen. ALT+F4 is the only way out.

This bug is still happening, I Love Warframe, but this is game breaking. Just got boosters from a friend as a present and I can't play the game.

It looks like I'm the next one adding to this list,

I can't find any pattern in order to find the origin of the problem, most of the times this problem has happened is on fissure missions, bessides that, nothing elese... :/

Hoping for a solution  soon... 

Splitting some comments off of here into this thread so we can track this issue post-The Index update: 

If you're having problems, please leave your comments in the thread above.

EDIT:

Our team has been informed about this issue, but we just need a little more info from you guys to find a solution.

Those of you who are willing, would you mind sending your ee.log to support?

All the information is here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Thanks so much for your cooperation and your amazing patience!

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Splitting some comments off of here into this thread so we can track this issue post-The Index update: 

If you're having problems, please leave your comments in the thread above.

EDIT:

Our team has been informed about this issue, but we just need a little more info from you guys to find a solution.

Those of you who are willing, would you mind sending your ee.log to support?

All the information is here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Thanks so much for your cooperation and your amazing patience!

It would be awesome if you just put in a chat command that reloads the UI. THIS would help against so much UI bugs...

If you are in a party and you go to another mission and complete it you should get the buttons back, no alt+f4 needed :)

I've had this happen twice recently, and even when my group starts a new mission I can't do anything except chat and alt-f4.

Time to add a chat command that does a bug report attaching the current ee.log as chat is the only thing that works, but yeah this is becoming a issue

this happened to me a couple of times before as well, but very recently, it's getting worse and i have been forced to restart my game 5 times in a row..

14 hours ago, MutMatt said:

If you are in a party and you go to another mission and complete it you should get the buttons back, no alt+f4 needed :)

I tried that, didn't happen. No buttons, nothing, had to close Warframe. This is kinda annoying, it happend to me 5 times in a row yesterday. At least I can switch to my desktop.

Hello, I think i may have found what caused this stuck on mission screen.  It only happens when I collect color parts for the dojo research.  It doesn't happen if I do not. Hope this helps.

Specifically, I am researching Mutalist Red

Can anyone confirm?  Perhaps you are getting colors too?

1 hour ago, Aliveagain said:

Hello, I think i may have found what caused this stuck on mission screen.  It only happens when I collect color parts for the dojo research.  It doesn't happen if I do not. Hope this helps.

Specifically, I am researching Mutalist Red

Can anyone confirm?  Perhaps you are getting colors too?

now that you say it yeah, one of the blues if active atm, will test it

edit: @Aliveagain good catch #677278 for ee.logs

ran 2 solo mars mission with colours active with no issues
ran 2 teamed missions with colour research active, alt F4 both times
ran 2 teams with no dojo colour research active and no lockup

Getting the mission results screen stuck after doing relic missions.
No way to clear the screen other than to exit.

It doesnt happen if I'm the host though.

6 hours ago, tastic said:

now that you say it yeah, one of the blues if active atm, will test it

edit: @Aliveagain good catch #677278 for ee.logs

ran 2 solo mars mission with colours active with no issues
ran 2 teamed missions with colour research active, alt F4 both times
ran 2 teams with no dojo colour research active and no lockup

I Just did an akkad,  I got 10 pigments, however, it isn't the same icon as it was earlier today. I did NOT lock up.  Ninja fix?

1 minute ago, Aliveagain said:

I Just did an akkad,  I got 10 pigments, however, it isn't the same icon as it was earlier today. I did NOT lock up.  Ninja fix?

Fixed in our last hotfix.

This thread is super old and is full of different accounts of what would cause this bug.

Because of that, I'm locking this to divert future discussion to our megathread so we can figure out any other causes.

Thanks guys! :community:

1 minute ago, Aliveagain said:

Nice it was fixed, woohoo I did something good for the community!!

Don't tell anyone! 

giphy.gif