The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis' Memories Fully Restored (43/43) [+World Building Info Included]

Ibro156

Just now, siralextraffo said:

So like, let's say I keep on running the same mission and I find the first 3 entries for Earth; the first fragment is completed, to start finding the second one I can run the same mission I was running for the first as long as it's on Earth and it will automatically count for the 2nd entry?

If it's like this is waaaaaaaaaay easier than Kuria, I like it! :D

Yup, just like that.

14 hours ago, Aimop95 said:

Honestly if the Corpus Crewmen didn't have some sort of mass production of humans, I'd be very disturbed about the amount of civilians we were killing. 

They are not civilians as shown by the pic info. And they have control of several planets, there should be a huuuuuuuuge amount of them, anyway. There's really no need for mass production of people when their story is that they use robots. This makes them less unique and basically baby Grineers. Or high-tech grineers with better tech that doesnt mess up the bodies.

Also, where is J2K mentioned? He's been renamed Lephantis for the longest time and I don't see how this is a retcon, nothing of what's said in the description interferes at all with the Lephantis we fight ingame. It merely states the obvious, that Lephantis is a really old infested being that has grown to a massive size.

I call him J2K cause it sounds cooler.

Originally he was an ancient Orokin weapon created to fight the Sentients.

Then it was turned into an ancient weapon used during the old war.

And now he is just another infested but he is really old.

Both the Corpus and this update on J2K just rip out piece of their uniqueness and turn them into generic stuff.

1 minute ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Both the Corpus and this update on J2K just rip out piece of their uniqueness and turn them into generic stuff.

None of these statements are mutually exclusive. Lephantis can be all of these at once.

3 minutes ago, NikodemosTheMan said:

None of these statements are mutually exclusive. Lephantis can be all of these at once.

Then why does DE keep taking away the dialogue that makes such statements?

I go with the lore that's in the game. I dont create my own head cannon.

11 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Then why does DE keep taking away the dialogue that makes such statements?

I go with the lore that's in the game. I dont create my own head cannon.

I'm not finding any evidence that DE has removed anything relating to Lephantis. I just did an assassination and Lotus dialogue popped up saying Lephantis is an ancient beast that was created to be a weapon in the Old War. Mind pointing me some proof to your claims?

22 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

Ignore the pic, me being stupid and not reading things properly. But didn't Ordan needed rescuing. He seemed like a Elite Dax, if he was given a chance to meet the Orokin face to face. Has he said himself that he knew no one that had met them physically.

I know you said don't tell. But the pic was suppose to be the "bone plug", I idea.

Hmm. I read through the quotes again and I think this may be the better way of explaining. So he is talking about him being an assassin, not from any group i Believe seeing "beast of bones" might be referring to the real tenno. So he decided to go assassinate Dax elites or The High Commands of Orokin. So he went to assassinate them but started mocking their eternal life by removing the plugs in his neck and then I just thought he went like Ash's BladeStorm: killing them all on by one. Only to find out that he actually didn't kill any of them, so he thought that's it, He will die here without even completing his mission. But with no other choice, he drunk the Red Vial, only to realise that it was a mind control drug, controlling his body and turning into a cephalon: A pattern of infinity. Now i dont know all the backstory or hidden meanings but I guess this is an easy explanation for the story.

46 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

They are not civilians as shown by the pic info. And they have control of several planets, there should be a huuuuuuuuge amount of them, anyway. There's really no need for mass production of people when their story is that they use robots. This makes them less unique and basically baby Grineers. Or high-tech grineers with better tech that doesnt mess up the bodies.

I call him J2K cause it sounds cooler.

Prior to the Codex talking about how Crewmen were a "project", it was incredibly safe to assume that Corpus crewmen were just regular drafted civilians who were given guns and told to protect assets. Now we know that they are mass produced. While I agree with you that the amount of humanoid crewmen ratio to Moas is almost equal and there should be significantly less crewmen, nothing can be done about that from our end. Also, we don't know if crewmen are cloned, we just know they are mass produced. The First Order doesn't use clones but they are able to field mass quantities of highly trained soldiers (mostly) loyal to their cause. I think it would be safe to assume that the Crewman are in a similar situation until proven otherwise.

None of what you said concerning Lephantis contradicts what we have ingame, in fact, all you've done is affirm what Lephantis is. We know the Orokin created the Infestation to fight the Sentients, and we know that Lephantis is infested. So that makes him an ancient Orokin weapon to fight the Sentients. Exactly how you say he originally was. So I don't understand how Lephantis has been retconned 3 times, when at the most, was once when they graphically updated him from being a big leaper to a unique boss.

Edited by Aimop95

18 minutes ago, (PS4)beberonnie123 said:

in Europa there is a mention of the (SEVEN) new lore people the seven are who

Spoiler

The council of Executors that Ballas mentioned, which he is one of them. The Council are assumed to be the ones who ruled the Orokin. Deciding Orokin Empire's future

Edited by Ibro156

2 hours ago, NikodemosTheMan said:

I'm not finding any evidence that DE has removed anything relating to Lephantis. I just did an assassination and Lotus dialogue popped up saying Lephantis is an ancient beast that was created to be a weapon in the Old War. Mind pointing me some proof to your claims?

Give it a bit, they will eventually take it down like they did the original dialogue.

They are not likely going to have two different descriptions for the character.

1 hour ago, Aimop95 said:

Prior to the Codex talking about how Crewmen were a "project", it was incredibly safe to assume that Corpus crewmen were just regular drafted civilians who were given guns and told to protect assets.

??? That's..... that's the way soldiers are made. Civilians that are trained for combat.

Now we know that they are mass produced. While I agree with you that the amount of humanoid crewmen ratio to Moas is almost equal and there should be significantly less crewmen, nothing can be done about that from our end. Also, we don't know if crewmen are cloned, we just know they are mass produced. The First Order doesn't use clones but they are able to field mass quantities of highly trained soldiers (mostly) loyal to their cause. I think it would be safe to assume that the Crewman are in a similar situation until proven otherwise.

??? The picture says they are purpose-bred. Right there they specifically say that they create humanoids crewman. It doesnt even sound like they are the "true corpus" we have heard stories about. The ones that just give normal birth and grow up in families.

This is not at all like the First Order where they kidnap kids and brainwash them.

None of what you said concerning Lephantis contradicts what we have ingame, in fact, all you've done is affirm what Lephantis is. We know the Orokin created the Infestation to fight the Sentients, and we know that Lephantis is infested. So that makes him an ancient Orokin weapon to fight the Sentients. Exactly how you say he originally was. So I don't understand how Lephantis has been retconned 3 times, when at the most, was once when they graphically updated him from being a big leaper to a unique boss.

When you take away a piece of info from the game and replace it with a new one, that's a retcon.

again, i dont have some headcannon i follow what the game has. And the game has just put out another version of the J2K origin.

6 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

??? The picture says they are purpose-bred. Right there they specifically say that they create humanoids crewman. It doesnt even sound like they are the "true corpus" we have heard stories about. The ones that just give normal birth and grow up in families.

This is not at all like the First Order where they kidnap kids and brainwash them.

When you take away a piece of info from the game and replace it with a new one, that's a retcon.

again, i dont have some headcannon i follow what the game has. And the game has just put out another version of the J2K origin.

Purpose bred does not mean cloning. I can bred multiple animals to fulfill specific tasks, does not mean I'm cloning them. I imagine the Corpus do something similar. 

You need to provide evidence that DE took away the specific dialogue and information that apparently contradicts current Lephantis from his version 2-3 years ago. Not just say it. As far as I remember, Lephantis has always been some giant Infested creature that was orokin-made and was used in the Old War, a description that is still true today as it was at least 2 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

Purpose bred does not mean cloning. I can bred multiple animals to fulfill specific tasks, does not mean I'm cloning them. I imagine the Corpus do something similar. 

I didnt say there was cloning. But they are like the Grineer in the sense that they make job specific humanoids.

You need to provide evidence that DE took away the specific dialogue and information that apparently contradicts current Lephantis from his version 2-3 years ago. Not just say it. As far as I remember, Lephantis has always been some giant Infested creature that was orokin-made and was used in the Old War, a description that is still true today as it was at least 2 years ago.

The original dialogue included the Sentients in it. That was the first time Sentients was heard in-game. That got taken out and it just said the Old War, which is the current version. But that bit added makes it seem that J2k is how he is just because he is old instead of being built for war.

21 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

I didnt say there was cloning. But they are like the Grineer in the sense that they make job specific humanoids.

The original dialogue included the Sentients in it. That was the first time Sentients was heard in-game. That got taken out and it just said the Old War, which is the current version. But that bit added makes it seem that J2k is how he is just because he is old instead of being built for war.

You need to back up your statements about the original dialogue with screen caps or something similar, because I have no recollection of any dialogue changes for Lephantis. In any case, this still isn't a retcon, because he was still built for War against the Sentients, due to his nature as an infested being. A retcon would be Lephantis was once a powerful ancient entity that wasn't infested but now is because it's simpler to see him that way. That is what a retcon would be. So far, you've only affirmed what we already see ingame about Lephantis.

4 hours ago, Ibro156 said:
  Hide contents

The council of Executors that Ballas mentioned, which he is one of them. The Council are assumed to be the ones who ruled the Orokin. Deciding Orokin Empire's future

maybe but the council determined corpus to be of orokin lineage that the point its more to it then just that i think that corpus and derelict have common nature of origin as they where only beings that are not affected by the twin queens who out lived the orokin society and where only ones that even brung bout second infestation aladv then in the second dream aladv says lotus owes him something for his help then he was being chase by the acolytes and there is area unexplored by tenno that corpus has i think that has something do with corpus raid in the future. also wasn't aladv experiments the way infested came into the game and one the reasons aladv was experimenting with tenno in the first place yes Vor found the tenno we use but what bout the prior tenno that he couldn't resurrect  then there is Vey Hek and  who is only main person to be seen in the raid but has a famorian fleet that destroyed the 1st relay something bout him and vor i can't put my finger on it but there is something also

lephantis lived all that time as infested but never left that infested ship but how did he find new organic material to grow besides what infested was on the ship unless aladv got his infested ideas from ancient text left by corpus about Lephantis and that how infested began to spread once again remember only enemy was 1st grineer and corpus as you unlock quests but around howl of kubrow and quest before that infested got reintroduce to origin system by experiments something happen to the orokiin  but as you can see its not known then the tenno being hidden in the moon as hunhow hating the tenno but not the infested who shows that infected the entire origin system but the sentintent was not infected nor was the tenno 

6 hours ago, Aimop95 said:

You need to back up your statements about the original dialogue with screen caps or something similar, because I have no recollection of any dialogue changes for Lephantis. In any case, this still isn't a retcon, because he was still built for War against the Sentients, due to his nature as an infested being. A retcon would be Lephantis was once a powerful ancient entity that wasn't infested but now is because it's simpler to see him that way. That is what a retcon would be. So far, you've only affirmed what we already see ingame about Lephantis.

So there's no point in giving you the old dialogue because you already discount it.

Anyway, DE has changed the story of what J2K is, apparently, another time. That's a fact. And it's too bad that each change just takes away a bit of info and makes it more and more generic.

Spoiler

16D43207E0ADC96DFA6E98E0903A495A1A7F7A548C84FA1C24FF0B5F1E866D749736C1FFC7FA97F4

What I got from these two memories, I believe the Operators themselves don't even know what the Warframes are. It just says there exo-skeleton armor that contains void energy which can be controlled from a distance with a Operator. Anything more then that, only the Council of Executor only know what they truly are. AKA; Ballas. Honestly, am starting to hate this guy :/

Edited by Ibro156

44 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

So there's no point in giving you the old dialogue because you already discount it.

Anyway, DE has changed the story of what J2K is, apparently, another time. That's a fact. And it's too bad that each change just takes away a bit of info and makes it more and more generic.

Give it anyway. Show us there's some weight to your claims.

5 hours ago, (PS4)beberonnie123 said:

maybe but the council determined corpus to be of orokin lineage that the point its more to it then just that i think that corpus and derelict have common nature of origin as they where only beings that are not affected by the twin queens who out lived the orokin society and where only ones that even brung bout second infestation aladv then in the second dream aladv says lotus owes him something for his help then he was being chase by the acolytes and there is area unexplored by tenno that corpus has i think that has something do with corpus raid in the future. also wasn't aladv experiments the way infested came into the game and one the reasons aladv was experimenting with tenno in the first place yes Vor found the tenno we use but what bout the prior tenno that he couldn't resurrect  then there is Vey Hek and  who is only main person to be seen in the raid but has a famorian fleet that destroyed the 1st relay something bout him and vor i can't put my finger on it but there is something also

I don't mean to be rude or trying to pick a fight but can you please be more clearer with your words...

I think the Orokin is just like our world. We have upper class for rich people, the middle class working people and lower class who are having it rough. It's like this:

Orokin > Civilians/Corpus > Dax Army/Tenno (Infantry army) > Grineer (Slaves)

The Twin Queens are born twins from a Orokin couple. They were described as mother of the Grineer because how they were Twins, having same face and same movement. So Grineer kinda connected with them, I guess?

The Second Infestation was actually brought upon by Grineer Scientist called Dr.Tangus. We haven't met him but we did get email about what happened. Cliche thing happen, infested got out and havoc happen. But Derelict and Lephantis was old Orokin weapon that back fired, badly. As that ship wasn't been accessed, so am assuming they were left alone after Orokin were gone. So about couple of hundred of years? Basically, the first infested still existed within the Derelict while the second was reanimated by the Grineer, then enhanced by Alad V. Seriously, do these people not learn from their mistakes?

We still don't know much about the Acolytes or Stalker, except the fact he looks like Excal Umbra and he's a traitor. That's all we know about him, nothing more, nothing less.

Well, yes. Alad V did experiment with Valkyr who is really pissed off about it and can't imagine how messed up her Operator must be right now. Alad was just curious on what Warframes are. Seeing how they're just Exo-Skeleton with void energy running through them yet they can destroy an entire battalion with move.

With the recent devstream from Tenncon. DESteve did say Vor was is after the War Within (which kinda irritates me badly). He said something like Cur.Vor was starting to figure out what Tenno are truly are. Aka; the Operators. Seeing how much time he spent in the void and how he is able to feel void energy. It wouldn't surprise me if he straight up linked himself with the Operator, but I really doubt that would happen. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)beberonnie123 said:

lephantis lived all that time as infested but never left that infested ship but how did he find new organic material to grow besides what infested was on the ship unless aladv got his infested ideas from ancient text left by corpus about Lephantis and that how infested began to spread once again remember only enemy was 1st grineer and corpus as you unlock quests but around howl of kubrow and quest before that infested got reintroduce to origin system by experiments something happen to the orokiin  but as you can see its not known then the tenno being hidden in the moon as hunhow hating the tenno but not the infested who shows that infected the entire origin system but the sentintent was not infected nor was the tenno 

Spoiler

5E3EE001E0B376949831B86DD74641376FF9A084BB54B585F1B9C6CDA0175D3102ABB489637FDF375ek4sN1.jpg

From what I can see, the Infested are able to change the host body to a molecular level. which is god damn impressive and terrifying at the sametime. It wouldn't suprise me if the Infested and Lephantis were hibernating like animals. For Polar Bears they hibernate for six months because of North and South poles go dark for a good six months at opposite times. So they would conserve energy and survive. Even then, It wouldn't be a crazy idea that the Infested would consume one and another just to keep their species alive. After all, they are all serving to some sort of hive mind where they follow.

What am more curious about Second Dream that everyone seems to be ignore is that there were black Infested beings on board the Lua but we can't seem to find them anywhere else??? I find this a little bit off and out place to be honest. I think the Infested deserve some sort big plot or character to represent them. We have Cur.Vor for Void, Twins Queens for Grineer, Lotus for Tenno, Nef/Alad (use to be) for Corpus.

18 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

So like, let's say I keep on running the same mission and I find the first 3 entries for Earth; the first fragment is completed, to start finding the second one I can run the same mission I was running for the first as long as it's on Earth and it will automatically count for the 2nd entry?

If it's like this is waaaaaaaaaay easier than Kuria, I like it! :D

Basically, yes.  Run the same mission 9 times, find and scan the fragments and complete the mission... Earth fragments completed ?.  I like it this way and I hope  DE DOESN'T change this