Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regazozo

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

my credit booster isnt showing up on the after mission screen its really hurting please help

On 7/12/2016 at 5:40 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ironing out one issue at a time here with Credits, but the Sortie Credit Reward decrease issue is 100% a bug and will be fixed next Hotfix.

I do appreciate all the work that must be going into fixing bugs atm. 

What does get to me though is why there is no clarification as to what DE considers to be bugs and what is intended game design, eg. Did you actually intend to overall reduce credit income and if you did then why ?

The lack of clear info just leaves the player base to speculate and a lot of misinformation getting circulated.

On 11/07/2016 at 11:06 PM, Letter13 said:

I haven't tested it myself but it does seem to be something people are posting a lot about. Can you check your actual credit amount before and after a mission? I'm wondering if it's a display issue (i.e. actual received amount in mission rewards not displaying correctly) or if the boosters aren't working at all.

You haven't tested it, yourself?

When is this visual display bug getting fixed?
It looks like this is actually a visual display bug in the game or a part of the credit system in the game is broken?

If this is a change in the game. Then I've looked over the raid credit amounts and there is nothing listed under changes?
I'd like to know what is going on with the raid credit amounts and what is going on with that.

On 12/07/2016 at 5:06 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP. 

This seems to be a visual display bug.
What exactly is happening about the raid amount? It seems to be a set amount of
Law of Retribution: 108,900
The Jordas Verdict 160,100

Also what is the story behind:

Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.

These seem to be set amounts. Either that or the display is wrong?
Yeah what's going on with these missions? Raiding has always been a group activity. What is going on with the raid reward amounts?
Could you give the community an estimated time on the fix for the raid credit amount or what is going to happen about this?
Is the EOM screen going to display the correct amount?
You seem to be investigating this issue. That's all right but, why were the amounts changed to begin with?

There's still a counter bug.. group multiplier isn't counted. Jesus, refund the credit boosters that were active during the bugs. Shouldn't be necessary to spam the customer support for refunds.

On 7/12/2016 at 11:40 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ironing out one issue at a time here with Credits, but the Sortie Credit Reward decrease issue is 100% a bug and will be fixed next Hotfix.

I have done extensive testing since Spectres of the Rail. I am getting about 1/5 to 1/3 the amount of credits I was getting before the patch. I was going to make a video about it but I wanted to get an official response from someone at [DE] first. 

Was this intentional? If so for what purpose and why was it not in the change log? 

If it was not intentional and is a bug, where is it at on the priority list to be corrected? 

On a side note. TennoCon was friggin amazing! Visiting the studio was surreal and I respect the heck out of you guys for your work ethic and general awesomeness!

8 hours ago, JonnyBagOfDonuts said:

I have done extensive testing since Spectres of the Rail. I am getting about 1/5 to 1/3 the amount of credits I was getting before the patch. I was going to make a video about it but I wanted to get an official response from someone at [DE] first. 

Was this intentional? If so for what purpose and why was it not in the change log? 

If it was not intentional and is a bug, where is it at on the priority list to be corrected? 

On a side note. TennoCon was friggin amazing! Visiting the studio was surreal and I respect the heck out of you guys for your work ethic and general awesomeness!

I have also done extensive testing since Spectres of the Rail. I am also getting about 1/5 to 1/3 the amount of credits I was getting before the patch, depending on mission type. As far as an official response from someone at [DE], they don't seem to be in a big rush over this issue..

My credit booster is not working, you go through the days and nothing to solve a bug simpler. It's getting boring so we end up investing in the game, to help the company, and the company has just turned their backs, and is a simple bug ... I think if I had a little more will have been fixed this bug, which is messing up every day more players ..

Same over here, credit booster did not work, i thought i was crazy lol, today i tried to gift a resource booster to a friend, then the screen is freezing and gift not send..

Some useful info
My booster ended up few days ago but there is still something I would like to tell.
This happend to me too:

On 08.07.2016 at 7:55 PM, Regazozo said:

The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters.

and credits were doubled in fact.
But sometimes in the end of missions there was a strange line - "Unboosted Credit Reward". This line showed a casual credit reward for mission. And the next line was  "Credit reward" that is a doubled credit reward. Third line is picked up credits.
How all of those was calculated:
(Unboosted_credit_reward*2+picked_up_credits)*2 instead of (Unboosted_credit_reward+picked_up_credits)*2

Spoiler

Some screenshots so you can count by yourself. Yes it is in russian but numbers are same in any languages
?name=20160713105910_1.jpg
?name=Warframe0391.jpg
?name=20160713104728_1.jpg

This "Unboosted Credit Reward" appeared both while working booster and when it's expired randomly. Few times I got boosted reward without booster.

On page 8, I explained in detail what bugs/issues are affecting credit rewards, but let me sum it up for you:

(1) Credit generation has been massively nerfed. Probably intended :( ... Sorties got nerfed by 23% (that's after their fix). Dark Sectors got nerfed by 60% to 75% !! Yeah, good luck farming credits now, even with a booster.

(2) Unboosted credits occurs once a day, after daily reset. When that happens, you get the normal credit reward + a double bonus, effectively x3 credit reward. But that is just once a day. The daily double bonus (aka Unboosted credits) is not related to having a credit booster and it is not affected by it.

NOTE: only once a day we get a similar rate of credit generation to what we had pre-patch. Ironic?

(3) There is no additional party bonus anymore.

(4) Credit Boosters are working behind the scene. End-of-Mission screen only shows you the basic rewards. So, if you have a credit booster, just double what you see if you want to know what you actually got *.

* Credit boosters do not affect the daily double bonus.

TLDR: RIP creds.

On 7/16/2016 at 2:52 AM, Flighom said:

Same issue here, is there a way to refund the booster ?

Good thing I didnt buy the 90 day booster. xD 

Hi,   looking at the end of the mission screen making notes of the balance before mission, notice that the end balance of credits  upon doing the maths is not double at all.

ie pre mission 173k  mission end screen 33k  so un boosted end balance 206k, have booster so it should be 239k  how ever only got the unboosted amount

wondering whats the case with this as  paying for boosters but not getting the benefit, will there be retro spective time give or credits for those who paid for boosters but did not get the bonus they paid for?

same problem here. credit booster is not working for me. you should look into this.

1. if you fix this, we will get missing credits back?

---

nvm. now it shows doubled credits in end screen.

i was doing hieracon and credits are 14400, so when i finished the mission showed 28800 which is doubled.

I bought the accessory pack just for the boosters. I just logged in and got a free 3 hour booster. However, the first time I did the AKKAD mission I got about 80k. I did it again just got my regular 45k. Then tried it a few more times and it's still the same. I see that sometime you guys still got the credit although it didn't show on the screen but I'm not. This sucks. 

On 04.09.2016 at 6:26 AM, (XB1)JewlzGoNeROGUE said:

I got about 80k. I did it again just got my regular 45k. Then tried it a few more times and it's still the same.

As mentioned above, you get double credit rewars for the first mission you succesfully finish every day. You gor booster x2 reward and first mission x2 reward, this is where 80k from.

Regular reward for Akkad is 20k.

I have a question related to "Mission Credits" (Credits picked up during a mission).

We ran Akkad recently for testing Secura Lecta (and credit farm), just to know how much you can get with a good team. We did it 2 times (20 waves and 15 waves). I don't have the exact numbers from the first time but from the second. Our setup was: 1 Chroma (for Effigy), 1 Speed Nova, 1 Nekros and 1 Level Frame (Ember). The Chroma and the Nova (i was the nova) did the killing only with Secura Lecta. I was the host. So... Chroma and I did 45% of the kills each. So we expect to get around 150k to 180k credits each. What we actually got was:

Chroma. 162k

Nekros: 120k

Ember: 130k

Nova (me): 182k

No one had any credit boosters on and everyone was active (not afking or such things) and we all were in range of each other (and the effigy) all the time.

My quesion is: if "Mission Credits" (pickups) are shared with each one (according to the wiki) ... why do we have so different credit scores?

I hope anyone else encountered this.