Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regazozo

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

But the actual rewards are working? I ask because there aren't any listed anymore.

10 minutes ago, rngd444 said:

But the actual rewards are working? I ask because there aren't any listed anymore.

Yeah, not listed but i got my reward.

I posted a support ticket about this last night, still no response.

3 hours ago, Voidforged said:

The reward in the screenshot above is under the influence of a credit booster. :<

Holy S#&amp;&#036;, that's even worse.

Normally I expect most of my income from daily sortie missions, however today I got no credits whatsoever. I've heard no mention of these credits dissapearing and the missions dont even give normal credit rewards.

Coincidentally some new credit packs for plat were introduced no? Also the rare container drops on all raids seem to be reduced. 

Inb4 "this was a not our intention we will make it right".

Same problem here. On sortie I did get only mission credits and no reward credits. This is sad because today last mission in sortie was a spy mission so quickly hack the datas and extract - my credist were 414 for that.

and I am doing sortie for two reasons - 1. Nice rewards credits (around 150k) 2. cores or lences, I hope they fix this soon

Same here. No credit reward. I also can't see the possible rewards for the season. I did get a lens at the end of the spy mission.

Same problem here. Wanted to farm a bit with the new changes but is not working ( and time keeps ticking :S ).

It worked for me for two missions. Then I logged off. Then I logged back in, time still on the booster, but it stopped working

likewise, and affinity booster isn't working either, either refund plat or give extra time.