Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

Regazozo

I have a credit booster and been playing Dark Sector missions (Pluto Heiracon and Sechura) for credits and cores.

Used to getting 40k credits at least for each mission but noticed after new Starchart I am getting only 14K~15K (which is just a little about the 10K in the standard mission), what gives? Is anyone else getting these strange numbers for credits too? With my booster I should get a min 20k per mission.

DE had better fix this, we paid real money for these 90-day boosters. 

So, I'm kinda disappointed how the new update treated the credits, the only place you supposed to farm credits efficiently "void capture/exterminate" is now gone and there is no replacement. Please don't tell me "go do dark sector" or "go do raid", as for raiding, effort and time there is somehow OK if you get lucky with caches and find 30 min or even 1h credit booster. The dark sector on the other hand, its total BS(boring and slow). I'm open to suggestions, if anyone managed to find new spot to get credits. As a mastery rank 21 tenno, the only pleasure for me left in the game is trading and interacting with other tenno, thus I'm burning near 2m credits every day for trades and now I can't do that, because there is no spot where I can go and farm them effectively.

Edited by -HitZ-

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but other than Dark Sectors, Raids and Sorties, no regular mission gives really good credit rewards.

I'd say try doing high level interception missions, but if Dark Sectors are "Boring and Slow" for you, that might as well be, so... yeah.

If you're that desperate for credits, you can always buy a credit booster yourself to speed up the process.

So I've been running missions today and noticed that my credit booster isn't working. Anyone else having the same issue? It was working when I finished the orokin reactor alert and doubled the 70k credits to 140k. But I just ran the alert for seeking fury and it didn't double the credits.

They massivlely nerfed the amount of credits you get from missions in general. You used to get 100k+ per sortie or some huge amount, but those are bugged out currently (or nerfed) and dont give that much anymore. 

Dark sector survival with chromas used to yield up to 60k (with a booster) every 5 mins, but you said you dont like dark sectors so I guess you are SoL huh?

Same here, it just drop my morale a bit since I wanted to buy primed mods. Sad, I need to wait. Well in my case I "only" wasted 80 plat for 7d credit booster :)

Note to DE: DE, if you read this, can you just reimburse me with 100k Oxium instead of reimburse plat or another booster? XD

Well, since the credit booster is now bugged and not working, I'd not count on credit farm at least until the next Hotfix. I don't think the credits are nerfed because I counted that it is the same amount I used to get before I bought a booster (in nodes that is not changed by the new update). Well if DE choose to really nerf credit reward, I could only imagine a riot in trading. Sad to be a new player this weekend. Put a lot of effort nurturing your character, son. But tomorrow is Monday, so yeah....

Hopefully DE gives us extra time on our boosters or a double affinity and credit weekend to compensate. I'm pretty sure they won't refund plat since calculating the plat value of remaining booster times won't work out to clean numbers. 

1 hour ago, SanguineSavant said:

I don't see why you'd hate Dark Sectors as they yield some of the best loot in the game, specifically the infested excavations which give you 5 rare cores every A rotation.

I do play some hieracons, but mainly for keys(relics) and cores, as for DSD its way too unrewarding and slow. However they are nowhere near efficient source for credit farming. Retrospectively I used to play T2+ Void Ext/Capture with credit booster for credits farming, where 1 run is done for about 3-4 mins tops and nets you around +-60k with some prime parts for ducats/trade. Unless there is some change soon, I feel like there will be huge outcry in the community. Just wait for few weeks when people burn their credits for trades/mod maxing. Mark my words.

EDIT: I don't see where was the problem to make active Void Fissure missions to give the same amount of credits as the void tower missions.

Edited by -HitZ-

all dark sector credit reward are reduced, there is no more stacking of extra credit per headcount in the squad and sortie stopped giving credit reward as well.

I guess they just switch the target of grinding... :crylaughs:

So I am curious how do you feel about the current credit farm rate? or any recommendation for credit farming?

Edited by Nijyumensou