Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

Regazozo

Experience gains are low.

Credit gains are low.

Kavat scanning drop rate is atrocious. 

Itzal had its Oxium cost raised. 

Affinity range was reduced so this makes leveling on interception impossible.

Archwing exp gain is effected by affinity range too.

Newly released weapons are requiring more materials to craft. 

Sorties no longer give credits.

Instead of 1 void key giving multiple rewards 1 relic gives 1 reward with a slightly increased drop rate. 

Just another grind added to the list.

1 minute ago, pagepro said:

Credit gains are low.

Affinity range was reduced so this makes leveling on interception impossible.

Newly released weapons are requiring more materials to craft. 

Instead of 1 void key giving multiple rewards 1 relic gives 1 reward with a slightly increased drop rate. 

To be honest I never looked at it that way, now I realize how blind I was.

3 minutes ago, pagepro said:

Especially when you need 10 for the kitty and 10 to build the incubator segment as well.

Also, Kubrow eggs cost 10 :platinum: while the Kavat segments are 50 :platinum: total.

Edited by at35z

7 minutes ago, pagepro said:

Credit gains are low.

Affinity range was reduced so this makes leveling on interception impossible. [ that is also a concept made prior to the latest update so most likely, it will stay]

Newly released weapons are requiring more materials to craft. [ Ever since sibear requirement was revealed,there is no more surprise about it]

Instead of 1 void key giving multiple rewards 1 relic gives 1 reward with a slightly increased drop rate. [it have been mentioned by DE before the update and that is the new concept]

cancel out those that aren't my problem or it has been mentioned prior to the current update. Yup, only facing credit problem.

Edited by Nijyumensou

5 minutes ago, at35z said:

Especially when you need 10 for the kitty and 10 to build the incubator segment as well.

Also, Kubrow eggs cost 10 :platinum: while the Kavat segments are 50 :platinum: total.

at least there is no cap for now, They will probably adjust the drop rate once they implement the farming lock to just 10 farmable code max.[ using the theory that what had happened with kubrow.egg before and after the lock was implemented.]

I've seen in another topic someone saying that he got normal reward from Sechura, Pluto but I am yet to verify it. However, I have noticed past two days that the credit rewards for Alerts are raised and often appear between 10-14k.

i have 7 day boosters on and have really noticed the difference since the update not just in credits but in drop rate for everything ,it seems my boosters (Credit ,Droprate and res amount) i payed plat for just to farm this week,are either not working or have been nerfed as well .Gutted .

1 minute ago, Lijka said:

I've seen in another topic someone saying that he got normal reward from Sechura, Pluto but I am yet to verify it. However, I have noticed past two days that the credit rewards for Alerts are raised and often appear between 10-14k.

CBA doing alerts, at least until they award 25k+.

2 minutes ago, Lijka said:

normal reward ? i tested farming as a group and solo on Sechura....it used to be 20k and it is just 14k now....with no stack even as a group.

Edited by Nijyumensou

Just now, -HitZ- said:

CBA doing alerts, at least until they award 25k+.

I'm happy to do a quick exterminate or capture for 10k+ or any other for 10k+ and some Nitain (which happened quite often past two days). It also works a little like fissures, "forces" you to play a different mission each time. I understand if someone CBA but for me it's an incentive to do bigger variety of missions rather than grinding one, boring defense over and over :)

Since the patch my credit booster has stopped working. I got a week's credit booster and it hasn't been working at all. I have 3 days left on it. None of the mission rewards double. In fact I did the tennogen mission and got 70k while someone on my squad said he got 140k, so obviously theirs is working. I had just assumed up until that point that maybe you stopped doubling mission credits. Anyway, please help. I feel like most of the 80 plat I spent on the booster has gone to waste.

Since Lunaro I stopped playing PvE and only focused on our new sport. Meanwhile, I was still breeding Kubrows every day, building incubators etc. I only have 1,5m credits left. And I just realized how bad it's going to be to replenish... Loosing interest every day.

1 minute ago, matto said:

Since Lunaro I stopped playing PvE and only focused on our new sport. Meanwhile, I was still breeding Kubrows every day, building incubators etc. I only have 1,5m credits left. And I just realized how bad it's going to be to replenish... Loosing interest every day.

note that 1pl cost 500 credit tax and it cost 100k to build incubator core ... :crylaughs:

i bought my 7 days credit booster and started running well, but after the last big patch it does not work anymore...  i waited 2 days to fix it with some after-patch hotfix, but it is still bugged and still spending my booster time... 

there is a way to fix the problem and re-found me the 2 or 3 days i didnt get the booster i payed for?

Well, personally when Void 1.0 :credits: rewards was reduced I looked around for other options.

Lo and behold I did few LoR NM/Normal raids and realized I made swooping 150k-250k :credits: per final mission with credit boosters found in the raid.

Did few more to rake credits, with some fails of course from public, and before I knew I reached 16 mil credits.

Now, I know raids are not for everyone but I wanted to share this info for awareness.

Edited by Fionntan

1 minute ago, Fionntan said:

Well, personally when Void 1.0 credit reward was reduced I looked around for option to rake credits.

Lo and behold I did few LoR NM * Normal raids and realized I made swooping 150k-250k :credits: per final mission with credit boosters found in the raid.

Did few more to rake credits, with some fails of course from public, and before I knew I reached 16 mil credits.

Now, I know raids are not for everyone but I wanted to share this info for awareness.

Avarage run with randoms is 30-35 mins for 150k with a small chance for 250-300k(credit booster from cache). Also at some point the process becomes tedious. So lets assume you buy booster and go raiding and you get on avarage 275k credits each 30 mins, on t2+ capture you get 50 to 60k each 2 to 3 mins, meaning you will do at least 5 runs for 15 mins. (~300k). Not to mention the prime parts and you wont rely on others to do it.

8 minutes ago, -HitZ- said:

Avarage run with randoms is 30-35 mins for 150k with a small chance for 250-300k(credit booster from cache). Also at some point the process becomes tedious. So lets assume you buy booster and go raiding and you get on avarage 275k credits each 30 mins, on t2+ capture you get 50 to 60k each 2 to 3 mins, meaning you will do at least 5 runs for 15 mins. (~300k). Not to mention the prime parts and you wont rely on others to do it.

Agree, though the rare caches are almost 70% chance to get as far I gathered from my runs so credit boosters are easy to come by w/o investing plat.

Personally, I miss 80k+ credit void rewards around 2013-14 before the nerfs. The new 50k-60k felt too slow and felt like I was wasting keys just for credits, so I went and look for other methods besides Sechrucha 5 wave defenses or Interceptions or DS runs.

Plus if I am lucky I can run multiple successful Raids and rake a good chunk of :credits: .

However, like I said it's not for everyone due to the public raid issues like host lags, disconnections, fails, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Fionntan
Grammar fixes

Well I just got 140k from the Tennocon alert (alongside the mysterious "unboosted credit reward" item which is present in the end mission screen but gone when you look at the last mission results from the menu).

The kicker: I don't have a credit booster.

And this happened to me randomly for other missions too since the patch.

The nerf to credit farming is ridiculous, and boosters are not working either. Was already perpetually short on credits before the nerf, and this made it worse. Probably will quit if its not "reblanced" soon. Sick of the grind.

Edit: If the raise in credit rewards for alerts were supposed to counter the nerf to traditional credit farming missions, its a horrible idea. Say I need 1mil credits to buy that ONE juicy Primed mod. How many days am I supposed to be grinding alerts for? Ridiculous.

Edited by AeonZBlade