Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

Regazozo

29 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Well, personally when Void 1.0 :credits: rewards was reduced I looked around for other options.

Lo and behold I did few LoR NM/Normal raids and realized I made swooping 150k-250k :credits: per final mission with credit boosters found in the raid.

Did few more to rake credits, with some fails of course from public, and before I knew I reached 16 mil credits.

Now, I know raids are not for everyone but I wanted to share this info for awareness.

Raid rewards were nerfed too, they give 2/3 of their old amount, also, raids are harder to do now with the blind and bless nerfs (especially JV)

Just now, Praxxor said:

Raid rewards were nerfed too, they give 2/3 of their old amount, also, raids are harder to do now with the blind and bless nerfs (especially JV)

I assume this nerf occured just after U19 rolled out?

I haven't tried it yet, and I don't ever do JV only LoR.

As for Trin nerf I saw it a mile away it was going get shot down so while it made public matches a headache once more I'll tolerate it for now.

1 minute ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Considering how buggy this update was most of these things are probably bugs they have to get around to fixing. Don't know why they just didn't take some more time to actually polish the update, even a day or two could have gotten something cleared away

management /stakeholder wanted it out by tennocon for promotional value.

Grind is OK, Warframe is game of grind, thats why I like the game. However excessive grind not only makes the game tedious, it makes it unpleasant. Time is the most precious currency in the world and normal people don't enjoy wasting it on things they are not enjoying, after all we are not immortals.

1 minute ago, Fionntan said:

I assume this nerf occured just after U19 rolled out?

I haven't tried it yet, and I don't ever do JV only LoR.

As for Trin nerf I saw it a mile away it was going get shot down so while it made public matches a headache once more I'll tolerate it for now.

Well they promised to rework the raids to make it easier for new players, so i hope they get better after some time

And yes, i did a LoR today, got 108K credits on the last mision, used to get 157k before

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

management /stakeholder wanted it out by tennocon for promotional value.

hm.... typical suit people calling shots. Not surprised.

Although as far I been around major updates like these will always be buggy in first week or two. No exceptions to future ones, since we "technically" have to bug test & report.

Consoles has it easy to be honest.

8 minutes ago, AeonZBlade said:

The nerf to credit farming is ridiculous, and boosters are not working either. Was already perpetually short on credits before the nerf, and this made it worse. Probably will quit if its not "reblanced" soon. Sick of the grind.

i sign that "brother"

+ i tried all those "new draco" missions and my weapons is still not 30 :( on draco i would have had already 5,6 forma on my new boar prime ,(

7 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Well they promised to rework the raids to make it easier for new players, so i hope they get better after some time

And yes, i did a LoR today, got 108K credits on the last mision, used to get 157k before

Blah that sucks, I mean at least is 100k+....

Also do hope they get better, as it stands I can only do it every other week w/o burning out from failed raids.

12 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

If thats true, I don't think this is random bug as some people stated in this topic. More like intended "mechanic", which is truly scary.

Edited by -HitZ-

Same for me too, it seems to be off and on, but mostly off over the last few days.

Sometimes it seems when there's an update or daily reset maybe and it works for a mission and then stops working again.

Sadly it wasn't working when we did the level 9999 tenno-con Alert so the 70,000 credit reward didn't double =p

~R~

it seems that the 

(alongside the mysterious "unboosted credit reward" item which is present in the end mission screen but gone when you look at the last mission results from the menu).

is the game telling you upon completion what the normal credit reward was before being doubled by the Booster and yeah if you go back and look at again later it only shows the final doubled amount. This confused me for a bit too.

Funny you're not running a booster and got doubled credits there and some of us that are running one did not, heh

Just spreading the wealth I guess ;-)

Got to agree on the grind for credits here, well all drops seems down really, and events don't seem to be making up the shortfall either which is likely another great idea from the bean counters to 'encourage' people to buy platinum.... well that won't work as most will likely not buy platinum if they have to grind for stuff too hard. 

I was thinking about buying more platinum before the update (when I get a 75% voucher) but I'm seriously considering not bothering as I'm not sure they 'deserve' my money with the current changes, before the update I would have been more than happy to pay out again....

Edited by LSG501

i am having the same problem with boosters, i bought a 7 day credit booster 3 days before the new update and since the update i have not gotten credit for it even though the booster still shows up in the top right corner of my screen saying how much time i have left on it. hopefully this can be fixed soon