Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regazozo

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

On 09.07.2016 at 7:00 PM, Azifel said:

I posted a support ticket about this last night, still no response.

Everyone's at tennocon

dito - on missiong credits rewards and on not seeing the reward table and season.

After installing the new patch I added a 7 day credit booster and it's not working. I can see it in the top right hand corner of the screen but I'm only getting the normal credit reward when completing missions. Not good when I've spent out on platinum for it.

My clanmate and I noticed that his credit booster and my booster that affects multiple things both don't work when it comes to mission credit bonus now. It's broken. 

5 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

management /stakeholder wanted it out by tennocon for promotional value.

5 hours ago, Fionntan said:

hm.... typical suit people calling shots. Not surprised.

Although as far I been around major updates like these will always be buggy in first week or two. No exceptions to future ones, since we "technically" have to bug test & report.

Consoles has it easy to be honest.

Dude I @(*()$ hate that. I get why that S#&$ happens, but those suits aren't the ones playing the game, now are they? Instead of just releasing it, just give us a teaser and tell us it'll take another few days to polish, we'll understand. I'd rather play a full experience than have to get tons and tons of patches. I hope DE, honestly, every game publisher, realizes that. The suits may have the money, but they really aren't your overall concern, what should matter to them is making a good product they will like and one we will like. Maybe my opinion doesn't mean much anyway since I play on console, but I sure as hell could imagine you PC folks want a working update. Stand up for yourself and all that hippie S#&$

7 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

cancel out those that aren't my problem or it has been mentioned prior to the current update. Yup, only facing credit problem.

AND your point is ? apart from being an "£$% that is ?

6 hours ago, Lanieu said:

The cyclical breaking of their game forced me to change my Steam review to negative. I trust they'll fix things but the constant pushing out of content that is broken (or breaks various other things) has pushed me over the edge.

DE Steve, I think, mentioned openly that things are being neglected because of the rush to pump out content and that they will try to focus on tidying up issues whenever possible.

But that doesn't change the fact that they are blatantly inflating the grind factor in Warframe. Instead of a couple days to farm for something it can take even months of dedicated play which is downright absurd.

Probably all to increase platinum sales.

1 hour ago, BAD9eR said:

AND your point is ? apart from being an "£$% that is ?

My point of this thread is just to only address and verify the credit issue as stated in title and topic if the person have that list of problem with it, he/she could just create a new post about it.

1 hour ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Dude I @(*()$ hate that. I get why that S#&$ happens, but those suits aren't the ones playing the game, now are they? Instead of just releasing it, just give us a teaser and tell us it'll take another few days to polish, we'll understand. I'd rather play a full experience than have to get tons and tons of patches. I hope DE, honestly, every game publisher, realizes that. The suits may have the money, but they really aren't your overall concern, what should matter to them is making a good product they will like and one we will like. Maybe my opinion doesn't mean much anyway since I play on console, but I sure as hell could imagine you PC folks want a working update. Stand up for yourself and all that hippie S#&$

Like it or not, the white suit are like the government of this game. DE is a company, the game are their products of sale, who support their company ? The white suit with money, everyone you see in here or on video with [DE] works for them. That is real life,nothing you can do unless you are rich enough to cover those hole if those stakeholders left.

Shocker that credit grinding and exp grinding were nerfed just as the marketplace was changed to obfuscate F2P options and the trading prices were dropped (and keys were altered to provide less rewards) thus reducing the ability to earn Platinum in-game.

12 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Like it or not, the white suit are like the government of this game. DE is a company, the game are their products of sale, who support their company ? The white suit with money, everyone you see in here or on video with [DE] works for them. That is real life,nothing you can do unless you are rich enough to cover those hole if those stakeholders left.

I realize this doesn't mean I have to like it either tho

But when did it shift from consumers driving the market to the suits? I'm not saying DE should tell them to F*** off, they do need money and all, but why do those suits not understand that we the players are more important? 

Ive been playing for a while now and have a steady stream of credits rolling in while playing diffrent modes, I have done that just as i have but after this New big patch hit i dont get any credits. Nothing gives me credits like it used to i got a credit booster on which is basicly pointless because im not earning more then 2k from missions which i used to get a lot more for... Whats the problem is it just me or is this a general problem or? Ive read the patch notes and i cant find anything about you decreasing the credit Income so i just dont understand. Hope you can help me :D

I really hope this is a bug and it's not intentional.

One of my strongest reasons to do sorties was the credits, it allowed me to burn through the costs of using the fussion cores they reward me so often with, but now they don't give credits the way they used to...I don't know, the meager reward scares me off those missions.

I mean, credits-wise I'm dirt poor right now, I even closed a trade to sell for 200plat a Nova prime set but I couldn't go along it because of a trading tax of whooping 100,000 credits (5000 credits for each platinum unit)

I think credit gains were nerfed all around, raids, missions and Sorties, unless you have booster its a damn hard struggle, interesting since you now have high roller credit packs in the store you can buy for plat..

Same here, JUST got a booster and did a mission. No credit doubling! They better fix this and refund the boosters ASAP!

Credit boosters are actually working, maybe not like they used to before, but there are 3 issues at play here.

(1)  Credit rewards for missions have been nerfed / lowered / bugged and give a lot less now, sometimes almost nothing (i.e. Sorties).

(2) There is a visual bug with end-mission screen where the credit rewards are displayed. It now shows a number of credits, but the booster effect is not shown there. You still get "boosted" credits off-sceen if you count your credits before and after, i.e. If you have a booster you get more creds than what is shown in end-mission screen.

(3) The credit booster effect seems to be random. For example, there are various categories for credits rewards at end-mission screen, like

unboosted credits (new one)

credit rewards

mission credits

credit caches.

The credit booster sometimes affects all those categories and sometimes it affects only one or two of them at random. I still cannot find a pattern!

SOLVED

i had the same problem but it was just a visual bug

check your creds before go to a mision and after it. 

for example, i won 14400 for mision + 539 from the mobs + 5000 from cache + 3000 from cache = 22939 creds

but i had 369.116 before the mission and 414.994 after it, 

414.994 - 369.116 = 45.878 (45.878 is the double than 22939) so the credit booster works but dont show u the bonus.

15 hours ago, CouncilCat said:

How is Hieracon slow ? 2 minute missions for 40-50K credits and maybe even 5 rare cores?

please stop saying this. its not true. you get 14k  from the high level dark sectors now, 28k with a  booster maxing out at 32k with a 5k cache.

AkzrCxC.jpg?1

k62Nlc1.jpg?1

nsCBtUt.jpg?1

you and everyone else that has millions and hasn't had to do a credit farm in forever need to actually play the missions.

18 hours ago, CouncilCat said:

How is Hieracon slow ? 2 minute missions for 40-50K credits and maybe even 5 rare cores?

all credits are now 50% low. I dnt expect 40-50k per 2 mins. 

just dug and heres what I got : 14400. So anyone still saying 40-50k  ??

52edf66711c542659597c5eee1c4ed42.png

Even with boosters they cut credits by a ton. I don't know why, same with cores. We actually got 2 sets of cores, but only ended up getting 6. Before update we got 44-48k as a credit reward. Now this is the result. WGIz6qI.png

I am mostly just running daily Sorties only, as a semi-break from Warframe.

This Sortie Credit problem isn't making me feel better about Warframe at all.

I don't know whether this change is intentional or accidental but I really don't like it. :D