Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

Regazozo

Yes, there may be a visual bug not showing doubling of credits. However, some missions do not reward ANY credits. You get only credits you collect in a mission. Mainly, Sorties. For past few days I got zero mission reward credits for completing Sorties (BTW: Sorties used to be my main credit farm). I was keeping track of credits before and after missions and this is not a visual bug. Just no mission reward credits at all. I'm posting this in hopes that this is a bug and not just a brutal credit nerf :) Pics here:

AF5273794CE9AA7C12F10DDE146EDED2B799DE6D

8FB2FE4607D8A21A14F12AEFB429C105E0A49129These were my credits after Sortie 3 and 2. Sortie 3 total of 181 credits to complete melee only. I hope that's a bug. Also, checked credits before and after mission and this is not a visual bug. 

I have experienced a weird... bug I suppose with the credit rewards after doing Sinai on Jupiter. I hope this thread is the right place to put it, since it's not related to credit boosters.

There was an "Unboosted Credit Reward" on the reward screen that then magically vanished without giving out credits. Bug? New (not yet working) feature?^^

These are the rewards shown directly after mission:

68wcxdo3.jpg

This is what it looked like when I re-opened it after bing back on the orbiter:

899vudxw.jpg

I am used to buying credit boosters for the daily Sorties, and had a 7-day booster purchased well before Specters of the Rail patch launched. This is what me and my clan mates are seeing after the sorties -- no end of mission credits whatsoever.

voyUmz1.jpg

Will there be any chance of booster compensation?

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ironing out one issue at a time here with Credits, but the Sortie Credit Reward decrease issue is 100% a bug and will be fixed next Hotfix.

very glad to read that - my friend gifted me a 7 day credit booster right before the update was released and i didnt get any "boost" credits since then ;(

Glad to see this issue is being worked on.. Yet, no mention of compensation.. Boosters cost money.. With all of the credit issues since this update came out, these boosters are wasted.. Wasted boosters=wasted money.. Wasted money is a very, very bad thing..

53 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ironing out one issue at a time here with Credits, but the Sortie Credit Reward decrease issue is 100% a bug and will be fixed next Hotfix.

Plz check my post on page 8 for a detailed explanation of the current credit issues.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It's not just sortie credit or the 3/7 day boost.

My accessories boost too,lost a lot of creds so i hope we get them back.

I did not get a ccredit booster, but I can confirm on my end that there is definitely something wrong with the 30 day resource drop booster (pickup count NOT drop rate). Purchased 30 day, got 7 days. 3 hours later resstarted and got a daily login reward of 3 hours resource drop booster and displayed 7 days again. :/

Not happy at all. don't appreciate spending 200 plat on something that used to cost only 80 plat or so. Please fix all boosters.

Thanks for fixing the Sortie cred rewards. However, I just wanted to notify you that the credit rewards are lower now, in case you did not notice.

We lost 30k credits for the whole Sortie, 60k with boosters. Is this intended?

pre-sotr With
Booster
    post-sotr With
Booster

Sorti 1     Sorti 1
26,000 52,000     20,000 40,000

Sorti 2     Sorti 2
39,000 78,000     30,000 60,000

Sorti 3     Sorti 3
65,000 130,000     50,000 100,000

130,000 260,000     100,000 200,000

Edited by Hadronox

credit booster issues definitely suck and the credit lowering is even worse, really dont see why this was done considering how many credits you need to do so many different things. hell i went to increase a mod the other day and i needed over 300k just to do the fusion. and for trading i went to get a maxed prime mod and the cost to me was 1 million credits just to do the trade. hope they change the credit issues soon, dont see why people would have to spend real money to buy credit packs in game or farm parts to sell for plat to make it. 

I just hope all these issues are just bugs... otherwise it would really suck and go against the spirit of the update.... The whole reason to change void was to reduce repetitiveness and the grind overall - by nerfing credits it would force people to farm credits, which is insanely boring.

The game requires a lot of credits - building stuff in foundry, upgrading standing with syndicates, trading taxes, mod fusion... all thats pretty costly. I personally think that it would be best if you could earn enough credits just "by the way" to accommodate for most of regular stuff and if you decided to buy some prime mods (1mil tax) and level them up (another mil or two) - then and ONLY then should you be forced to farm credits and / or purchase credit booster.

Hello it is 8:28 PM PST 7/14/16

Got a 3 hour credit booster for login reward (credit booster I had earlier in the week also didn't work). I checked my credit totals and it is *not* a display error because I noticed the first mission had the correct credit boost for the day (after the reset), and the rest did not. It was not a simple display error.

Another separate error is that I did the sorties 2 or 3 days ago (forgot exactly when) and didn't get the final reward and the credits were very small as well so I stopped doing. By very small I mean my credits didn't noticeably change after 3 sorties so made less than 20000 total with credits from mission for 3 sorties, ouch.

Fun patch but now I'm always out of credits because credit booster and sortie credits are all messed up and I've reported already but it's still the same problem.

**Edit

Also forgot to mention I beta-tested this on multiple alerts and on short and long extractions, nothing changed. I also restarted warframe as well. Couldn't figure out a way to bypass the credit booster bug not working.

*Edit 2

Further testing after restarting yielded that the credits were boosted but the mission summary was incorrect. The credit booster only works on the mission reward but not on credits picked up on mission - not sure if that's intended or not.

Edited by ValorsoulX
More information

Ok, so on July 10th all player can testify that Credit Booster is not working. And then many did submit a ticket, including me. Now I haven't even see any reply or explanation, ticket status are still Open.

But then, I was waiting for Baro to bring any surprise item today. Well to my surprise, he sell Credit Booster there!

So, no compensation/explanation to our duration loss just like that and then Baro just sell lame item including credit booster. Did he get those credit booster after robbing us? GGWP.

Baro has always sold boosters since Sands of Inaros Update (18.5).

Also it can take time for support to reach your ticket as they deal with hundreds, if not thousands of ticket submitted per day. Usually most tickets are dealt with in 1-2 weeks at most.