Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

I'm basically on the last part of the Second Dream (the part after saving the operator but before Stalker attacks you on the ship) and the ramp to the rest of the Orbiter won't open. I've force-quit and relogged, but to no avail. There's no way to quit out and try the section again, either, which basically means I can't play the game (great timing considering SotR just dropped). Is Ordis/Stalker just being an immersion-breaking jerk, or is there a way out of this purgatory?

2 minutes ago, BahamutsFury said:

I'm basically on the last part of the Second Dream (the part after saving the operator but before Stalker attacks you on the ship) and the ramp to the rest of the Orbiter won't open. I've force-quit and relogged, but to no avail. There's no way to quit out and try the section again, either, which basically means I can't play the game (great timing considering SotR just dropped). Is Ordis/Stalker just being an immersion-breaking jerk, or is there a way out of this purgatory?

I've got the exact same problem BahamutsFury mentioned. I'm literally standing on top of the ramp without any posibility of opening.

I already verified the game cache and so on. As BahamutsFury mentioned, I'm of course not able to play the game too, which kind of sucks.

Suffering from the same problem. Relogging in seems to not make any effect, making the game unplayable now since i am unable to finish the quest.
And unfortunately, Karamethien, those ship navigation functions on the ESC menu are not avaiable for us on that part of the quest.

24 minutes ago, Karamethien said:

Use the menu to move around

default key is Escape on PC

You can access all of the ship's function via that menu

Navigation is Navigation

Equipment -> Arsenal I think is Equiping UI

Foundry is Crafting

Mods is Mods

these options are not available in the escape menu because there is a mission in progress. It is also impossible to abort mission, relogging does nothing.

3 hours ago, Kiyote said:

Same for me, stuck in the cab, ramp won't go down. Can't re-log with out being forced into the quest. Also can't abort the mission so stuck here

4 hours later and still stuck in my liset... Top notch CSR in this game... Thank god for netflix.

+2 More people stuck at the same place. 

Completed the solo part and now Lotus is telling us to enter the heart of our ship. Ramp won't come down. Even restarting the game just loads you right back there so you cant even do something else and come back to it