Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

58 minutes ago, SaucyTuckermax said:

I have no pity for you. Second dream quest was released almost 6 months ago, so if it's taken you this long to play the best quest in the game, you all deserve to be trapped in the front part of your orbiters. XD

1) I only played for six hours total right after launch until..

2) I returned roughly a week and some change ago. I'd made great progress and -was- working towards doing this mission once I found out about it, but I only finished the last stage Friday, when the new content released, WITH this bug. Your condescending tone helps nobody, because.. 

3) A lot of us are probably returning players much like myself, or were busy bettering their characters in other ways.

1 minute ago, RndQm said:

A mate of mine just said that his holster is still bugged, even after the hotfix. I'm done. Good night vietnam.

If they can't even fix what the hotfix was intended for, we might as well just all quit. 

Just now, mickaelscholten said:

wel there goos another daily bonus lost becouse of this bug comon plz fix it its getting anoying

Annoying is a bit light, or not as descriptive as it should be. Infuriating is what this is, when they release a fix for a holster issue, when hundreds of players can't log in. Hopefully the delay is simply because it's a difficult issue to fix, and not that they're doing other issues first.

2 minutes ago, aeterna85 said:

Annoying is a bit light, or not as descriptive as it should be. Infuriating is what this is, when they release a fix for a holster issue, when hundreds of players can't log in. Hopefully the delay is simply because it's a difficult issue to fix, and not that they're doing other issues first.

I hope so. Because if they prioritized a non-gamebreaking holster bug vs. a you're-basically-locked-in-your-ship gamebreaking bug, then I am at a loss for words.

I'm hoping they didn't prioritise the holsters over this predicament and instead they found a fix for the holsters and are still working to fix this. If they did prioritise the holsters over this then I'm forced to question the morals of the DE Team.

Edited by FallingBlade

I would think (when this is eventually sorted out) that DE would at least provide everyone with boosters and say 150 plat (as a bare minimum) as compensation for the lack of response and time wasted for players in this situation. I'd be pretty shocked if no compensation was given for this error.

Edited by FallingBlade

17 minutes ago, mlatto2401 said:

Surely it is as simple as replacing:

IF player is close to door
	then door=open
Else
	Do nothing

with:

Door=Open

it's probably not that easy, because they made the pets being able to walk around the ship it surely made the event firing of the ramp opening a bit more complicated.

but anyways they are to busy with other things to make a guy sit for 4 hours to solve it, we just don't matter :D

Edited by Nokturth

1 minute ago, wAbAlAx said:

This is really sad. I was stuck since yesterday and still no hotfix today.

Trust me, I feel your pain. I was FINALLY doing the mission I'd been grinding for, and it .. was.. incredible, and then .. I got stuck and unable to play because of that incredible mission.

Just now, aeterna85 said:

Trust me, I feel your pain. I was FINALLY doing the mission I'd been grinding for, and it .. was.. incredible, and then .. I got stuck and unable to play because of that incredible mission.

Exactly. The Second Dream was... amazing. Then just bam, stare into deep space.

At least the view is amazing. :/