Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

Seriously, they prioritize holsters?!?! What the @(*()$ hell... I've been stuck in this damn bug for 18 hours, and they feel the need to fix holsters that aren't even breaking the damn game. I seriously can't imagine what the people going on 24 hours feel like.

3 minutes ago, Ursidae_ said:

Seriously, they prioritize holsters?!?! What the @(*()$ hell... I've been stuck in this damn bug for 18 hours, and they feel the need to fix holsters that aren't even breaking the damn game. I seriously can't imagine what the people going on 24 hours feel like.

I feel sad.

8 minutes ago, Ursidae_ said:

but at-least they were " Sorry for the inconvenience.  " almost 10 hours ago...Right? That makes it better... right? The having nothing said or done sense just washes away...

到底多長時間能修復這個BUG? 台灣放假日 整個被消耗殆盡....一直對電腦發呆 好像也沒看到客服出來說句話?

In the end how long can fix this BUG? Taiwan holiday throughout the day has been exhausted .... computer daze as if it did not see the customer service say something ?

Edited by ExTang

2 minutes ago, Kiyote said:

but at-least they were " Sorry for the inconvenience.  " almost 10 hours ago...Right? That makes it better... right? The having nothing said or done sense just washes away...

@(*()$ ridiculous... 

:( First week I come back after a major hiatus due to hype for all the changes since I left, get prime access because I am happy with changes and then boom start the quest, get to this point.......

Does this happen frequently?

About 24 hours for me too. On one hand you can take out your rage for the 'inconvenience' by blasting everywhere on your ship. On the other hand, it does absolutely no damage to anything, so it's as useful as squeezing a stress ball.

Do you have to open the item as it flashes by? I did log in hoping something happened with the 'hot fix' and caught a glimpse of the daily reward screen. I didnt get to click anything before autoload into the broken mission. So there is some hope in getting that reward, but my hope of getting it fixed this weekend is gone.

2 minutes ago, Nadroid said:

:( First week I come back after a major hiatus due to hype for all the changes since I left, get prime access because I am happy with changes and then boom start the quest, get to this point.......

Does this happen frequently?

This is the first major issue I've run into...

6 minutes ago, Mrfreeze231 said:

Do you have to open the item as it flashes by? I did log in hoping something happened with the 'hot fix' and caught a glimpse of the daily reward screen. I didnt get to click anything before autoload into the broken mission. So there is some hope in getting that reward, but my hope of getting it fixed this weekend is gone.

I relogged a second time and didn't get the login reward flash... so maybe it counted.. mystery quest: figure out what it was... if they fix it in time.

Edited by Kiyote

Just now, bloksnmines said:

Well as long as they fix it eventually I'll be happy because I thoroughly enjoy playing this game and interacting with others in the community.

I'll probably be fine once it's fixed, but right now I'm just disappointed that DE thought releasing this major update right before leaving to go to their Con was a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Kiyote said:

I relogged a second time and didn't get the login reward flash... so maybe it counted.. mystery quest: figure out what is was... if they fix it in time.

Well now I know not to launch my game.. Sorry about you losing your reward

1 minute ago, bloksnmines said:

Well now I know not to launch my game.. Sorry about you losing your reward

Oh I assume it already added it to my inventory or buffed me... whatever it was. Just I don't think they will fix this in the next 24 hours so it's a loss ether way.

Are they stupid?  

any reply by now is inadequate because they've left it this long knowing about it but saying nothing.  No reply, no update, no sorry we're trying to fix it, no sorry it's taking longer than anticipated to isolate the problem, no sorry the person we need to access this part of the code cant be contacted.

VERY VERY poor in every way, the longer they leave it the worse it is and no excuse works.